Shooting at high school in Parkland, Fla.; multiple injuries reported

DevilDog

1 minute ago, concha said:

Why is it that Salon (left-wing) and information from Mother Jones (also left-wing) etc don't agree?

Look, man.  You aren't interested in the truth.

Have at it.

News outlets have a also broken down by demographic, shooter’s identities, weapons and number of victims of these shooters. The most common denominator, most of these killers were white men

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I just don't get the whole whitey kills more then blacks blsh blah blah bullshit. I'll bet black, white Cuban mecicans and other races died today. One thing they had in common they all bled out red. 

It's not an attack nor have I used that term at all. Who do you think commits more gang crimes? And who do you think commit more of these mass shootings?  This is about mass shootings.  If it is a question of gang violence I am all in with that. Blacks kill majority blacks and whites kill majority whites.  Including in these mass shootings most victims are white since it occurs in mostly white enclaves or clusters.  Except the Gay Muslim in Orlando that killed all type of gay people because they are usually not racist and will be of multiple ethnicities. 

Honestly gunny never thought about who commits more crime. 

When we target gang violence who do we target warrior.  When there is a Muslim terrorist act.  Do they monitor Churches or focus on Mosques.  I don't think about who commits more crime.  That's not the precept.  It is about mass shootings that on the surface is a traumatic terrorist act.   Is it any more serious than a black gang killing 2,000 bangers this year over the course of the year. Most would say no. But there is something about 1 man shooting 600 fucking Americans at one time.  Or murdering 28 1st graders.  I am saying if this was a Muslim screaming Allahu Ahkbar this would be a different thread with different comments.  Why then do we think about who does this more. 

• Like 1

I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with me.   Never have never will not that damn sensitive.  Being Black you get used to a bunch of negative shit directed at you. It either gives you Alligator skin or make you tap out on life.  I have Alligator skin and give it back as much as I am told I am what's wrong with America when clearly others are just as Fucked up. Yep it sucks when you meet someone who is suppose to be a liberal snowflake but gives it right back.   #MAGA  Is this terrorism?  My lady don't want to go to any fucking movies.  Including Black Panther this weekend. 

I will wait the next 38 days and someone else can post on the next Mass Shooting.  I pray to the Most High that it is nowhere in my AO. 

Just now, DevilDog said:

I have no problem with anyone disagreeing with me.   Never have never will not that damn sensitive.  Being Black you get used to a bunch of negative shit directed at you. It either gives you Alligator skin or make you tap out on life.  I have Alligator skin and give it back as well as I get it. Yep it sucks when you meet someone who is suppose to be a liberal snowflake but gives it right back.   #MAGA

Hey gunny I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you. I'm just trying to figure out where your coming from. Especially after our PMs. No biggie 😈🐕

Semper Fi

14 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

News outlets have a also broken down by demographic, shooter’s identities, weapons and number of victims of these shooters. The most common denominator, most of these killers were white men

Dumbass repeating the "There's lots more white guys to begin with" stat.

Congrats.

Hey gunny I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you. I'm just trying to figure out where your coming from. Especially after our PMs. No biggie 😈🐕

Semper Fi

OORAH.  I don't hang around Gang Bangers and I don't pretend others are not as deadly to my safety.  The good thing about it I can carry and still that doesn't make me feel 100% safe.  It's sad that I sat in a damn Restaurant armed most of the time.  It's like me cellphone.  That's not anything I want or should need.  I have grown a lot with life experiences and I continue to grow.  I believe Bill Cosby is a rapist and I believe Trump and Clinton are perverts.  Yes indeed life's experiences develops us all.  You know I hate fucking Chicago and will never go back to that damn City Ever.  I don't pretend about reality.  White men are mostly doing this.  Simple disagree if you like.  Fine will not change me one bit till I start to see others doing this in droves. 

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Interesting that "my spin" would come from solidly left-wing sources.

Please continue. 

Too bad it missed the point. 

I already posted the graph on the point WE'VE been making or did you have trouble reading it? 

Anyway, I don't have time for you blasting your empty barrel on this topic...good night. 

17 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Too bad it missed the point. 

I already posted the graph on the point WE'VE been making or did you have trouble reading it? 

He understands it.  He is smart. This is a way to somehow protect some sense of false superior morality.  That's why it is looked at differently. If I did it I am a Thug and pandemic of a greater cultural defect.  Well if he does it not a cultural phenomenon it was a single minded male with a mental problem that others failed to address and thus led to this. Take him to Burger King and then interrogate.  Shoot me down on the spot and celebrate one less Thug six feet under.  That's real talk in every black home in America. 

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

OORAH.  I don't hang around Gang Bangers and I don't pretend others are not as deadly to my safety.  The good thing about it I can carry and still that doesn't make me feel 100% safe.  It's sad that I sat in a damn Restaurant armed most of the time.  It's like me cellphone.  That's not anything I want or should need.  I have grown a lot with life experiences and I continue to grow.  I believe Bill Cosby is a rapist and I believe Trump and Clinton are perverts.  Yes indeed life's experiences develops us all.  You know I hate fucking Chicago and will never go back to that damn City Ever.  I don't pretend about reality.  White men are mostly doing this.  Simple disagree if you like.  Fine will not change me one bit till I start to see others doing this in droves. 

Have a good night gunny again I'm not agreeing or disagreeing. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

He understands it.  He is smart. This is a way to somehow protect some sense false superior morality.  That's why it is looked at differently. If I did it I am a Thug and pandemic of a greater cultural defect.  Well if he does it not a cultural phenomenon it was a single minded male with a mental problem that others failed to address and thus led to this. Take him to Burger King and then interrogate.  Shoot me down on the spot and celebrate one less Thug six feet under.  That's real talk in every black home in America. 

I understand that many on this board have never taken (or never passed) a course in basic statistics and that many, including you, can't read a graph.

Mass shootings in the USA are committed mostly by whites.

Yes.

And in other news, most of the population of China are Chinese.

Both incredibly meaningful datapoints.

2 minutes ago, concha said:

The "There's lots more white guys in America" graph. Great stuff.

Very informative for the intellectually naive and challenged.

if it's all about more numbers, then why not more whites in the NBA if everything is simply a statistic of the total pop? 

If we want to, and we need to, address this issue it starts by focusing on the main perp.  We do that for everything else, this is no different. It is what it is...

• Like 1

I don't capitulate, allow you to regulate nor articulate my sense of realism.  Your pretentious word play and statistical nonsense seems to impress upon you a sense of non responsibility in an otherwise sea of misery heaped upon others by the very persons that you are so apt to defend as being as unlikely to commit this as someone as hued as myself.  It is a fallacy drenched in a misguided philosophy that somehow this can't be me when I have always made it about you.  >:(

Peace I shall exit as I entered with what I believe and see.  

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

if it's all about more numbers, then why not more whites in the NBA if everything is simply a statistic of the total pop? 

If we want to, and we need to, address this issue it starts by focusing on the main perp.  We do that for everything else, this is no different. It is what it is...

Next time sir:  Please check your intelligence at the door.  You present a strange anomaly.  If I may ask of you sir. Please pick up your Microphone on the way out.  

Peace

15 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The meaningful "main perp" is males. 

Your obsession with color in this is fascinating.

If you had 3 rooms with 100 guys in each,  and one was 100% white, the other 100% black and the last 50/50,  guess which room would be most likely to have a potential mass killer?

Answer:  The likelihood would be about the same for each.

22 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I don't capitulate, allow you to regulate nor articulate my sense of realism.  Your pretentious word play and statistical nonsense seems to impress upon you a sense of non responsibility in an otherwise sea of misery heaped upon others by the very persons that you are so apt to defend as being as unlikely to commit this as someone as hued as myself.  It is a fallacy drenched in a misguided philosophy that somehow this can't be me when I have always made it about you.  >:(

Peace I shall exit as I entered with what I believe and see.  

Wow.

Fine. Be an ignorant fool.

Fuck facts.