Shooting at high school in Parkland, Fla.; multiple injuries reported

DevilDog

9 hours ago, tommygun58 said:

I'm NRA.Get informed before you blame.

"armed classmates or teachers,"  "hire ex cops & or ex military," "No spanking?," "Kids today get to pissed off"

I have never in my life read such a collection of ignorance and insensitivity.

Re-reading these posts left me shaking mad again this morning. 

and these things make sense to you.....

May God Bless you because here on earth there is no help for such a warped mind. 

6 hours ago, concha said:

Fuck facts.

yes you do

all here agree

I want to to go crawl under a rock and not show your face here again until your "event" has been resolved. 

-----------------------

Some of the posts in this thread have set a new low for disturbing, insensitive and ignorant. 

You posters must be very proud. 

The claims this morning are, that once again, it's a "troubled" person. Known to be troubled by most everyone, except whoever helped him to an AR-15 and numerous clips of ammo, smoke grenades and a gas mask. 

The president says, report, report, report. Not sure what good that does. The cops are too busy conducting roadside investigations after simple tag light out traffic stops. People reported this kid from you tube and nothing really happened. 

Hell I know people myself that I think are crazy and shouldn't necessarily have a gun, yet they are permitted. How do I begin reporting? Who to call? Will they even follow up? Will the follow up mean they just want to talk to me more? That's the follow up they did for the you tube report. Meanwhile, the kid goes and kills 17 folks. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The claims this morning are, that once again, it's a "troubled" person. Known to be troubled by most everyone, except whoever helped him to an AR-15 and numerous clips of ammo, smoke grenades and a gas mask. 

The president says, report, report, report. Not sure what good that does. The cops are too busy conducting roadside investigations after simple tag light out traffic stops. People reported this kid from you tube and nothing really happened. 

Hell I know people myself that I think are crazy and shouldn't necessarily have a gun, yet they are permitted. How do I begin reporting? Who to call? Will they even follow up? Will the follow up mean they just want to talk to me more? That's the follow up they did for the you tube report. Meanwhile, the kid goes and kills 17 folks. 

I don't think the 862 mile great wall is going to save us from ourselves. 

Just a guess.

We will eventually burn out because of a piece of old yellow paper and greed.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I have been pretty neutral on the gun issue.

I have supported licensing and registering but I was never passionate about it.

Dopes think guns protect them, it's psychological so I have respect.

Folks enjoy a culture of guns and have for generations. I have always respected that. 

No more.

The problem on gun proliferation has gone insane. One organization has thwarted  the will of the people for even simple laws to be corrected. 

The NRA is an antisocial hate group pumping ignorance into wing nuts and cash into politicians. 

No more daddy taking 6 year old Lucy to target practice.

No more with daddy taking little Jeffery hunting.

No more hand guns capable of more than 5 rounds.

No more guns that are not a straight up single shot rifle or shotgun. 

No more "mega bullets." None.

What we will have

Full background checks.

Licensing

Registaring

a 50% tax on purchase of gun or ammunition. 

Mandatory prison for any non secured gun.

No concealed carry (except for a handful of professions)

It's enough.

And the NRA needs to be officially classified a terrorist organization. 

4 minutes ago, noonereal said:

Folks enjoy a culture of guns and have for generations. I have always respected that. 

No more.

The problem on gun proliferation has gone insane. One organization has thwarted  the will of the people for even simple laws to be corrected. 

The NRA is an antisocial hate group pumping ignorance into wing nuts and cash into politicians. 

What we will have

Full background checks.

Licensing

Registaring

It's enough.

I like a lot of these ideas.  Good post.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I am a dummy=.Please post the pictures to make it clear for us Genius. Put this in your make me feel good about myself stats.  Yet you believe if 1 Native American shoots up a school it's the same likelihood.

White men are 31 percent of the American population and committed 57% of all mass shootings in 2017.  That only leaves 43 percent for every other Male of every race in America in just this one year. . 

I think there is a couple of Arabs and one Asian that should help your stats

Image result for pictures of mass shootings

Since Jan. 1. We're living in a hard world.

27858310_10155151815827093_3962133907424739026_n.jpg

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, noonereal said:

No more.

What we will have

Full background checks.

Licensing

Registaring

It's enough.

So many of these are just emotional knee-jerk responses. Most would be knocked down by SCOTUS in short order.

The choices are as follows:

1. Put in the actual effort/work needed to modify (or even repeal, if you see fit) the 2nd Amendment. It's been done numerous times in the past 100 years, often in less than a year's time. Or,

B. Carry on with the emotional hand-wringing.

We will never get gun control as long as gun manufacturers shower mostly Republicans with campaign money.  Republicans received over $38 million from gun makers during the 2015-2016 election cycle.  Until politicians stop getting this money, all we will get from them is "our thoughts and prayers are with the families...."  

For an accounting see link below:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bess-kalb-nra-tweets_us_5a84ee69e4b0058d5565cbac

3 minutes ago, stanscript said:

We will never get gun control as long as gun manufacturers shower mostly Republicans with campaign money.  Republicans received over $38 million from gun makers during the 2015-2016 election cycle.  Until politicians stop getting this money, all we will get from them is "our thoughts and prayers are with the families...."  

For an accounting see link below:

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/bess-kalb-nra-tweets_us_5a84ee69e4b0058d5565cbac

and no politician is gonna turn off his own water and wither from thrist

Drain the swamp? LMAOROTF

5 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

No, the basic cause here is pretty much a family debacle... I bet his mother was an illegal............If you look at most of these killers,their families and their politics and lack of having God in lives,there is a thread.....There is also a COMPLETE breakdown in family values as well as discipline..The liberal mantra of, "anything goes" is leading to everything went....Read the book,"Liberalism is a mental Disorder"....

I'm not reading any of your right wing propaganda. Conservatism is a disorder and a scourge on our society. 

Now get me a god damned AR15 and a sammich already! >:(

• Haha 1