2018 OOS Game List By State (New)

ECHS05

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

Holy shit Ware County is playing the 388th near Florida team ranked in the 7,000's nationally. 

Those are ISB numbers!! 

Don't get to pumped Ware County loses alot... 

They graduated some major D1 talent on Offense and the  Defense... well... they're starting over... 

Ware is a 35-50 range team... 

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Don't get to pumped Ware County loses alot... 

They graduated some major D1 talent on Offense and the  Defense... well... they're starting over... 

Ware is a 35-50 range team... 

I guess you missed the 388 in Florida and 7400 nationally. 

ISB is ranked 391 in Florida 

Ware practically scheduled ISB. What kind of pussy shit is that? 

Doesnt make any sense. Are you telling me that Ware can't find anyone from GA to play them? Anyone? It's week 1 for Christ sakes 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

Doesnt make any sense. Are you telling me that Ware can't find anyone from GA to play them? Anyone? It's week 1 for Christ sakes 

They are South GA... Theres not A TON of teams in the area... That crappy FL is probably as close if not closer than most teams....

Who cares though? Its not like that game matters at all? They played East Lake last year... Looks like EL went 7-3 overall, 7-2 vs Florida teams but missed the playoffs due to forfeiture... Lakeland beat EL 24-7, for comparison sakes Ware Co. beat EL 27-9...

Its odd, I thought Ware would be really good under Franklin Stephens but they really havent been all that good...

A few years back Ware beat Manatee something like 22-7.

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Take it up with the coach Don't bitch at me... 

If it was me they'd be playing Bartram Trail or Venice...  

I'm actually more irritated that some stupid coach for a shit team would agree to go get his kids embarrassed by 40 points. 

Drive all the way there, look like shit, lose by 5-6 touchdowns, have some stupid post game speech and go back to Florida with nothing but a lifelong memory of that complete ass kicking your coach forced you to endure. 

Never made any sense to me 

Let's see this is Wares Schedule:

Non- Region

Vs. Pine Ridge(FL) week 1

@ Burke County

@ Coffee 6A runner up

@ Glynn Academy 6A semifinalist

Vs. Jonesboro(110 or lower  in GA). 

@ Lowndes-The closest opponent to them... 

Region games: 

Vs. Statesboro

Vs.  South Effingham

Vs. New Hampstead

@ Wayne County 

1 minute ago, Nolebull813 said:

I'm actually more irritated that some stupid coach for a shit team would agree to go get his kids embarrassed by 40 points. 

Drive all the way there, look like shit, lose by 5-6 touchdowns, have some stupid post game speech and go back to Florida with nothing but a lifelong memory of that complete ass kicking your coach forced you to endure. 

Never made any sense to me 

Get a little $ for traveling... Not everybody look at these little irrelevant OoS games like its Dick measuring contest... 

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Get a little $ for traveling... Not everybody look at these little irrelevant OoS games like its Dick measuring contest... 

Oos games are cool but I don't understand playing teams you know you have zero shot against. It puts the kids in a bad position because they have to live with it for the rest of their lives. The one and only oos experience was a slaughter. 

They should have started a lot smaller. Like some GISA school or something. Lol

2 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Oos games are cool but I don't understand playing teams you know you have zero shot against. It puts the kids in a bad position because they have to live with it for the rest of their lives. The one and only oos experience was a slaughter. 

They should have started a lot smaller. Like some GISA school or something. Lol

Lol... a lot of these GISA schools think they're a gift from god... 

Outside of Deerfield Windsor and Valwood a lot of them aren't gonna co-operate 

17 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I feel like Coffee may have an OOS game or 2... 

I haven't seen their schedule yet. But I know this is the first time in 50+ years Tift won't be on the schedule...  and that hurt them big time... I know they where struggling to find teams.... 

I know Ware is on their schedule but that's all I know... 

I don't feel sorry for them not being able to fill their schedule! They, like Valdosta, chose to dodge the big leagues forcing us into a 4 team region with 6 games to fill.

So fuck em I say. Lol