2018 OOS Game List By State (New)

ECHS05

3 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Cool... Phillips vs. Pick Central could be good...

Any ides what Phillips Academy brings back next year? How good are they expected to be.

Phillips vs Christian Brothers is another good one.

They lost some good seniors(the QB and RB for starters) but they're at the point where they reload more so than rebuild. They have a 2019 tight end (Jahleel Billingsley) that's real good. Just put out his top 7 schools (TCU, Ohio State, Michigan, Penn State, etc etc etc). They have quite a few prospects getting major recruiting attention. Here's an article on them: https://247sports.com/Article/Colleges-invade-Chicago-Phillips-for-juniors-sophomores-and-a-blue-chip-freshman-114870754

The head coach there said he wants to schedule as competitive as possible. He knows he has a great team that will compete for an IL state championship. Now he's trying to branch the team out nationally I guess.

Another one:
Cardinal Gibbons (FL) @ Milton (GA), Aug. 31 at 8:30 p.m.

Cardinal Gibbons went 11-2, both losses came to American Heritage (one in the regular season, one in the playoffs 58-57 in 3OT)

Milton went 9-3 and lost in the second round of the 7A playoffs

1 hour ago, DB4 said:

Another one:
Cardinal Gibbons (FL) @ Milton (GA), Aug. 31 at 8:30 p.m.

Cardinal Gibbons went 11-2, both losses came to American Heritage (one in the regular season, one in the playoffs 58-57 in 3OT)

Milton went 9-3 and lost in the second round of the 7A playoffs

Question... How do you know those 2 are specifically playing each other?

Cardinal Gibbons is going to Milton for the Freedom Bowl... But is it to play Milton?

Cause North Gwinnett, SJR, AHP, Wekiva, Chaminade-Madonna, Bob Jones, St. Matthews (Canada) , & Muscle Shoals will all be there.

5 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Question... How do you know those 2 are specifically playing each other?

Cardinal Gibbons is going to Milton for the Freedom Bowl... But is it to play Milton?

Cause North Gwinnett, SJR, AHP, Wekiva, Chaminade-Madonna, Bob Jones, St. Matthews (Canada) , & Muscle Shoals will all be there.

You could be right. I saw it on MaxPreps and Milton had its whole schedule completed. Could be wrong, but that is what I went off of. North Gwinnett doesnt have that date set on MaxPreps.

1 minute ago, DB4 said:

You could be right. I saw it on MaxPreps and Milton had its whole schedule completed. Could be wrong, but that is what I went off of. North Gwinnett doesnt have that date set on MaxPreps.

Oh i see. Youre right.

No youre probably right if they actually have Cardinal Gibbons on that slot.

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

I had a gut feeling they were gonna put Chaminade against NG. 

People keep saying AHP is play SJR. 

Chaminade/NG is a waste of a game. Look at the demolition Miami Central and AHP put on Chaminade last year. Same shit will happen. 

Who knows maybe theyll get it together this year. Chaminade aint too bad. NG vs SJR wouldve been the ideal matchup but oh well.

Chaminade is kinda where AHP was a few years back... They got the talent. They just needed another year or 2 to put it together.

Or i could be completely wrong.

30 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Who knows maybe theyll get it together this year. Chaminade aint too bad. NG vs SJR wouldve been the ideal matchup but oh well.

Chaminade is kinda where AHP was a few years back... They got the talent. They just needed another year or 2 to put it together.

Or i could be completely wrong.

Chaminade will keep getting better plus with stuff I'm hearing we could see some shakeup in the powers down there in broward 

But for the moment look at the arguably top 3 broward teams in 2017 and possibly 2018 traveling to this event 

• Like 1

On 3/21/2018 at 6:42 PM, Columbiafan said:

Chaminade will keep getting better plus with stuff I'm hearing we could see some shakeup in the powers down there in broward 

But for the moment look at the arguably top 3 broward teams in 2017 and possibly 2018 traveling to this event 

Do you think Chaminade is benefiting from STA's down cycle?

26 minutes ago, JCGIII said:

Do you think Chaminade is benefiting from STA's down cycle?

No doubt 

Here's something interesting i was told from a south Florida guy 

After the massive Flanagan exodus (broward public that was good for few years but crash landed last year)

Not a single stud on that team went to sta, in fact i believe a few actually went from Flanagan to chaminade 

Sta is not the best broward team anymore and unless something drastically changes they won't be a nationally elite team much longer

Missing from the list:

10/19 St. Louis St. John Vianney (MO) @ Elder

08/24 Knoxville Austin-East (TN) @ Wayne

10/12 ISB (FL) @ LaSalle (probably not worth including, but whatevs)

09/14 Montclair (NJ) @ Massillon

10/05 East St. Louis (IL) @ Massillon

10/12 Aston Sun Valley (PA) @ Massillon

09/28 Indianapolis Bishop Chatard (IN) @ Winton Woods

10/20  McDonogh (MD) @ Akron St. Vincent-St. Mary

08/31 Chicago Simeon (IL) @ Trotwood-Madison

• Like 1

4 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

09/14 Montclair (NJ) @ Massillon

10/05 East St. Louis (IL) @ Massillon

Is that Huber Heights Wayne? If so, that game will get ugly real quick! Austin-East is no match for Wayne. 

Also, is that Massillon high or Massillon Washington? 

13 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

Is that Huber Heights Wayne? If so, that game will get ugly real quick! Austin-East is no match for Wayne. 

Also, is that Massillon high or Massillon Washington? 

Wayne needs to redeem themselves after last season's opener!

Most Ohioans just refer to Massillon Washington as "Massillon".........the others, Massillon Perry and Massillon Jackson , usually are referred to by full name or just Perry and Jackson.

26 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

CoachT has Austin East playing the Brainerd Panthers (Chattanooga, TN)

http://www.coacht.com/tennessee/inside/schedule.cfm?schoolid=13&sportid=1&seasonid=330

Maxpreps has Austin East playing Waynesville, Ohio who was 1-9 last year.

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/austin-east-roadrunners-(knoxville,tn)/football/schedule.htm

HUDL has Austin East playing Waynesville, Ohio.

https://www.hudl.com/team/v2/32241/Boys-Varsity-Football

davey lee roth has Austin East playing Wayne, OH

AND, the winner is????? xD