2018 OOS Game List By State (New)

ECHS05

33 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

You would faint if Rush contacted you...lol. But knowing Rush's track record, I'm pretty damn sure he doesn't need a 3rd party to help him set up OOS games. I just find it odd that he's been less aggressive lately when it comes to oos scheduling. Now Jeff Herron on the other hand, I respect him because he was very aggressive when it came to scheduling the best teams OOS when he was coaching here in GA. 

I apologize for not knowing but which team does Jeff Herron coach?

36 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lol holy shit I thought that these guys at least traveled to Florida 

yoo @Columbiafan how is that possible that they can have all these home games and they never travel outside the state... that’s nuts

Camden County and valdosta usually will travel to FL 

Schools like colquitt and lowndes try to get any oos game at home 

@FootballGuy is there something administration wise different between these 4 that might explain why 2 will travel and other 2 won't? 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

All I’m saying is that past year and a half every one from Caulquit especially @ORabidOne was saying that nexts years team was once in a generation class that that would be the year ,,,, but now seeing their upcoming schedule it utterly clear Uncle Rush feels otherwise 

Thats not really true... Theyve been saying 2018-2020 all would be good years.

32 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I apologize for not knowing but which team does Jeff Herron coach?

Herron won 5 State Titles in GA, his 1st in '99 ... Last in 2016.

In 1999 he won a title at Oconee Co., then went to the school hes known for... Camden Co... From 2000-2012, winning State titles in the largest class in 2003, 2008, and 2009.

He coached at 1A Private.. Prince Avenue Christian from 2013-2015.

Then he went to Grayson for 1 season, and led Grayson to a State Title in 2016.

Now hes in South Carolina at TL Hanna.

• Like 1

Just now, ECHS05 said:

Herron won 5 State Titles in GA from 1999-2016.

In 1999 he won a title at Oconee Co., then went to the school hes known for... Camden Co... From 2000-2012, winning State titles in the largest class in 2003, 2008, and 2009.

He coached at 1A Private.. Prince Avenue Christian from 2013-2015.

Then he went to Grayson for 1 season, and led Grayson to a State Title in 2016.

Now hes in South Carolina at TL Hanna.

Impressive resume 

And I respect Camden County because they would always step up to play big opponents home or away 

36 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Camden County and valdosta usually will travel to FL 

Schools like colquitt and lowndes try to get any oos game at home 

@FootballGuy is there something administration wise different between these 4 that might explain why 2 will travel and other 2 won't? 

I'm not sure about the administration part, but as far as colquitt and lowndes not traveling? Well, both teams are bringing A LOT of people, and I doubt that what the other teams are offering them wouldn't cover the cost of traveling expenses. So, it's easy for lowndes and colquitt to host instead of travel.......plus you gotta consider how much money lowndes and colquitt would be losing at the gate for traveling. 

27 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Yes. Distant, top-notch OOS teams need to fly into either ATL or Jacksonville, then bus it 3+ hours to the Moultrie area. That extra step is a downer for many.  

So you would have to get colquitt to travel in order for the game to happen? Hell, that would cost the other team some serious loot for the game to happen.

18 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

I'm not sure about the administration part, but as far as colquitt and lowndes not traveling? Well, both teams are bringing A LOT of people, and I doubt that what the other teams are offering them wouldn't cover the cost of traveling expenses. So, it's easy for lowndes and colquitt to host instead of travel.......plus you gotta consider how much money lowndes and colquitt would be losing at the gate for traveling. 

I could buy that but don't valdosta and Camden County also fill their stands up? 

16 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

So you would have to get colquitt to travel in order for the game to happen? Hell, that would cost the other team some serious loot for the game to happen.

A team like Bishop Gorman has the money to pay a teams travel expenses 

That's what those Florida publics did, Bishop Gorman paid their travel bill to get those teams to fly to Nevada 

23 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

A team like Bishop Gorman has the money to pay a teams travel expenses 

That's what those Florida publics did, Bishop Gorman paid their travel bill to get those teams to fly to Nevada 

Private schools like BG would be able to cover to expenses.....I think. I'm willing to be that Cocoa, BTW, and armwood didn't have as much "baggage" as colquitt has, so that's why I think it was able to work between BG and them. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Private schools like BG would be able to cover to expenses.....I think. I'm willing to be that Cocoa, BTW, and armwood didn't have as much "baggage" as colquitt has, so that's why I think it was able to work between BG and them. 

By baggage I'm guessing you mean that colquitt would want them to pay travel for not only the varisty team but probably every jv and freshman team player?

19 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

SJP of phila never plays tough teams from Fla ot Tex...Pussy Fla teams....Go to Miami Dade...Even STA...Even Dwyer...

Yeah it sucks they pick the worst Jesuit team in a decade. They seem to have a knack for very carefully selecting their opponent. The coach knows when teams will be up and down for sure 

• Haha 1

If Colquitt wanted to go on a huge oos trip so the kids could get out of Cow poop,GA and go see another part of the country they could. 

All it would take would be to fly out of Atlanta or Jacksonville. Hell they drove to Atlanta 100 times for the playoffs so I don't want to hear one word about driving to a far airport. 

They just don't want to do it. That's all it comes down to. And there's nothing wrong with it. You can force anyone to do what they don't want to do. 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

If Colquitt wanted to go on a huge oos trip so the kids could get out of Cow poop,GA and go see another part of the country they could. 

All it would take would be to fly out of Atlanta or Jacksonville. Hell they drove to Atlanta 100 times for the playoffs so I don't want to hear one word about driving to a far airport. 

They just don't want to do it. That's all it comes down to. And there's nothing wrong with it. You can force anyone to do what they don't want to do. 

Same with lowndes and Brentwood academy and other schools I'm guessing?