For all our handicappers: DLS vs. Folsom

Belly Bob

1 hour ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You are deflecting still.

index.jpg

Its a no-win battle fighting against lies. This whole thing started because you said Folsom kept their Week 0 on the table. I called your bullshit. Now you want to make it sound like I never wanted this game, etc. etc.. So, you can say I'm deflecting, you can be giggling in front of your computer thinking you got under my skin, you can double your trolling over the next six months and repeat your mantra that I never wanted this game. Whatever. The truth is, I know people on this board personally and I know I can look them in the eye with what I know is true. So, not gonna lose any sleep and not going to acknowledge this trash you keep peddling. 

3 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

This whole thing started because you said Folsom kept their Week 0 on the table. I called your bullshit.

You called my bullshit? This turned out to be true. You got caught peddling bullshit.

Instead of back peddling, you should just man up and say, "I was wrong," or "I didn't want the game to happen."

It's not a big deal. Many others didn't want it to happen either. But continuing to deny, only makes you look worse. Others agree with me that I have spoken to but won't come out publicly against the mod. Sad.

1 minute ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

You called my bullshit? This turned out to be true. You got caught peddling bullshit.

Instead of back peddling, you should just man up and say, "I was wrong," or "I didn't want the game to happen."

It's not a big deal. Many others didn't want it to happen either. But continuing to deny, only makes you look worse. Others agree with me that I have spoken to but won't come out publicly against the mod. Sad.

image.thumb.png.5018ad4dff7cf49b709fabe1db424c42.png

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, PrepGridiron said:

Again, its a no-win fighting against lies. 

LOL go read what I said! You are lying.

Literally everything I said, prior to the game getting officially announced was true. You were so mad about this, you went searching through thousands of posts to find a meaningless edit.

Just admit the simple fact- you didn't want this game.

3 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Again, its a no-win fighting against lies. 

BTW- You already lost the match when you got caught creepin for an edit, through thousands of posts.

That is how I (and everyone else) know that I (and this game) bother you to the point that you didn't want it to ever happen.

You will have to pay the piper in August. It will be very interesting.

22 minutes ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

Dude, Prep is correct and you are wrong.  Everyone understands this.  You are not going to convince anybody with your story bc we can read.

Your better off just supporting Folsom and leave it at that.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Dude, Prep is correct and you are wrong.  Everyone understands this.  You are not going to convince anybody with your story bc we can read.

I am correct and he is wrong. He knows this.

That is all that matters. That, and the game in August. I have already accomplished my mission with the help of @PrepGridiron indirectly, and he doesn't even know it. :P

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Dude, this guy’s got issues. Of course Prep is right. Seriously. What kind of a person gets “pleasure” by being a creepy dick hiding behind a keyboard? Just doesn’t make sense to me (smh). But then again, I’m not a dick....well usually not anyways.

• Like 1

Just now, Blueliner said:

Dude, this guy’s got issues. Of course Prep is right. Seriously. What kind of a person gets “pleasure” by being a creepy dick hiding behind a keyboard? Just doesn’t make sense to me (smh). But then again, I’m not a dick....well usually not anyways.

This is coming from the same guy who ran and hid from me while posting tons of messages with foul language in it.

Stay classy DLS peeps.