For all our handicappers: DLS vs. Folsom

Belly Bob

58 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Good grief. All’s I ask is that you give us one shred of evidence to supports this claim. I can go on for an hour telling you as to why Folsom couldn’t hold the Husky’s collective jock. Just one example is that Helix put up 42 rather easily. CC would’ve and still would put up 70 on every Folsom team. Maybe only 50-60 or so against the ‘14 team. I’m pretty sure that you and that shitbag block are the only two who think otherwise. You two are likely the same two people, so it’s actually just one now.

SoCal homer thinks SoCal team is better than NorCal team... shocking. Why are you so angry all the time Blueballs? Block really gets you triggered doesn’t he. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

The only thing you need to know is the DLS posters are trying to convince others on this board of their superiority, based on games played 5 years ago. 

They know, as well as everyone else, that the buzz saw is coming from them in August. Folsom is simply too talented and well coached across the board than this DLS team. 

Folsom will be celebrating on DLSs field soon. There will be a lot of crying on this board. I can't wait. 

Gee thanks Block! I can sleep well at night knowing that. 

Now back to the fucking question.....

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Absolutely nothing. Just as we’ve come to expect. 

6 hours ago, On2whls said:

On what are you basing this claim?

2010 & 2014 Folsom were better than C10 and 2014 wasn’t even close. I will give C10 the other years because I’m reasonable. I think Folsom next year is going to be one of their best teams... Not 2014 good but a tier below. Folsom won state this year with a team of sophmores and juniors. This wasn’t even supposed to be there year and they still won. The game against helix wasn’t even that close. Folsom threw an int their first play of the game in their own end zone and helix had a garbage TD in the final minutes of the game when the game was already over. Don’t let the score fool you, the game wasn’t as close as the SoCal guys want you to believe. 

Folsom brings back all of its key players next season which is why I made that statement. Whatever happens, Folsom actually has a strong schedule next season so we will actually get to see who’s right and who’s wrong. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, Wosinc said:

Where did that come from?  Who doesn’t like it?

TheBlockIsaThot has tried to turn the narrative from "Folsom demanded week 0 or nothing, but DLS has week 0 scheduled already so it probably won't happen" into "DLS fans did not want this to happen" even though everyone said "Bring it, Folsom" even before it was officially announced.

Whatever floats Ahab's boat.

On 2/24/2018 at 8:05 AM, Belly Bob said:

I think that they play a similar style of football.

We'll have to wait and see how Folsom does. Cen10 was the no. 1 ranked team in the nation in every major poll leading up to the DLS game. That's a tough act to follow.

Cen10 would definitely be the more experienced program. That counts for a lot in my book.

With respect to individual talent, I'd have to do my homework, which I'm not going to do. But I'd be interested in seeing a comparison, if someone would be kind enough to do the work.

If I remember correctly, Cen10 had a highly recruited WR, two talented dual-threat QBs, and a RB that ended up in the Pac-12. So I wouldn't be surprised if Cen10 had more individual talent than Folsom. If so, to compare 2018 Folsom to 2015 Cen10 probably is flattering to Folsom.

Major difference is Cen10 had big boys on both sides of the line. 

50 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

Folsom won state this year with a team of sophmores and juniors. This wasn’t even supposed to be there year and they still won. 

Helix isn’t very good. 

Helix only beat oaks Christian by 15. Murrieta valley beat oaks C by more and chaminade beat oaks C by 37. 

8 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Helix isn’t very good. 

Helix only beat oaks Christian by 15. Murrieta valley beat oaks C by more and chaminade beat oaks C by 37. 

Any given Sunday. You ever play a game where you should have beaten the other team by a lot more than the final score? Bad game, turnovers, weather, bad play calling, injuries, the list goes on...

6 hours ago, Rippers said:

TheBlockIsaThot has tried to turn the narrative from "Folsom demanded week 0 or nothing, but DLS has week 0 scheduled already so it probably won't happen" into "DLS fans did not want this to happen" even though everyone said "Bring it, Folsom" even before it was officially announced.

Whatever floats Ahab's boat.

LOL too bad it was the EXACT OPPOSITE! 

All I got from you clowns on here was excuses for why DLS couldn't play Folsom. The excuses are below.

1. Week 0 is a contractually obligated game with AV (ended up being false) (forum moderator actually pushed this narrative to support his own agenda). 

2. We beat you 5 years ago! No game for you!

3. They shouldn't have done away with the NorCal open game! That was your chance! You are NOT getting a non-league game!

4. Week 0 is when we are most susceptible. Not happening. 

5. We would kill you anyways! Not worth it!

Then.....things get interesting and take a turn. SUDDENLY, DLS is no longer contractually obligated with AV in week 0! And guess what? DLS can now take Folsom! The price you ask? Gate money! It's on baby!

The best response from one of the biggest DLS fans is below. Boy, was he pissed. I will never forget this. He may have been the only one with the balls to admit this, but look at the reactions- the same DLS fans also felt the same way! 

What is the greatest is that @PrepGridiron claimed (he had zero clue, keep in mind), that Folsom wanted 1 year and that's it. He did this on purpose to make it look like Folsom would only play DLS at their "peak" and not any time else. This claim was also false, as Folsom agreed to a 2 year deal, agreeing to this years game AT DLS, and gave up ALL the gate money. He also claims AV was "in contract" and it wouldn't work. Another false statement, as this turned out to be untrue. Amazing shit.  

I cannot wait until August to see these dudes piss their pants lol

@PrepGridiron pushed THREE false statements in one post, which I will list. 

1. DLS offered Folsom multiple weeks for multiple years. Folsom said no. (False)

2. AV was already in contact for week 0 and it wouldn't work (False)

3. At no point was Folsom trying to accommodate to make this game happen (WAYYYY False)

*** Then he even gets emotional and throws a tantrum by saying "this is such bullshit, I'm tired of this!" Geez, go cry in a corner! To top it off, dude never even admits he was wrong and tries to back track with a follow up thread when I already announced the game, saying he "cannot wait." Bullshit. 

Capture.PNG

2 hours ago, TheBlockIsHot said:

@PrepGridiron

@PrepGridiron pushed THREE false statements in one post, which I will list. 

1. DLS offered Folsom multiple weeks for multiple years. Folsom said no. (False)

2. AV was already in contact for week 0 and it wouldn't work (False)

3. At no point was Folsom trying to accommodate to make this game happen (WAYYYY False) 

Capture.PNG

All three of those points are extremely true.  

Reality isn't your strong suit.

• Haha 1