Rick Saccone vs Connor Lamb in PA-18

HSFBfan

2 hours ago, dbcaptiron said:

Great stuff Darter....I gotta AGREE with the majority of this...

I don't think Trump will show much humility even if he holds more than is shown......but to a certain degree, I'm not sure how much he 'should' in the position.

Yes wealth is indeed a weapon ...and to go to battle without it you can be hamstringed...But that weapon (like most) is a double edged sword.  Certainly it can be corrosive (it's possibly the top corrosive element), but that is not always the case.... for those who have learned how to properly wield that sword without cutting themselves...(or even those who have cut themselves and know the pain)

And as obviously I don't have answers as to Trumps true goals, I can't debate that and not trying to stick up for any particular president, but when the 'position' calls for securing the wealth of the nation (as more of a higher priority these days), I kind of like the 'silicon valley' approach....... hiring CEO's that have a proven track record of experience in startups or companies that went thru complete build/failure/build cycles....the more the better...(Arguably Silicon Valley would not exist as it does, without this Failure badge mentality)

Call me crazy, but 'orange hair' aside, this long in life (and lifelong until he wanted/needed to make a run in politics) Democrat Trump seems the most suited on paper thru this lens than any other president i can think of, off hand... 

Now I can absolutely understand why people freak at the orange hair, but how does everyone make the jump when viewing a flailing sword being thrown, to 'knowing' his 'true' inner intentions???   As I can't know, I can only go by the battle cry being chanted in public by the sword flailer......

I only support the policies being promoted in the battle, and not any specific sword carrier.....Kind of like rooting for the football TEAM and not johnny QB  (people that root for 'players' in politics are most times in for a huge let down).  

Arguing policy I find much more productive than trying to stick up for orange hair.....

And find that those that point to said hair, intentionally being counterproductive... 

There is a lot above that I think is worthy of a response. I will do so this evening when I have more time on my hands. Taking the sister in law to the airport and running household errands is time consuming!

1 minute ago, DarterBlue said:

There is a lot above that I think is worthy of a response. I will do so this evening when I have more time on my hands. Taking the sister in law to the airport and running household errands is time consuming!

gotcha..thx..should really get my ass in gear too..xD  you just guilted me into it...9_9

all good,  I'm missing half the posts on here with all the carpetbombing, but I always (eventually anyways LOL) see any replies whenever they arrive...

safe travels... 

5 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Slippery slope there, young padawan.

I will say this, If it's that important then put the best possible candidate forward, not wise to rubber stamp on the basis of party affiliation.

Is there an echo in here?? Where do I keep hearing this from??  xD LOLOL

Weedhopper hear many crickets...

Image result for david carradine kung fu

LOL...check this oldy the search drug up... just too insane not to post here as well.

giphy.gif

Gold star for you today old warrior LOLOL..

23 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

It's fine by me. Could care less. I'm not in this life to make a bunch of friends and I will always keep my convictions. I gave up on my generation along time ago. They honestly make no sense to me. Everything is too ok with them. Reminds me of what I've read and watched with the hippies of the 60s. You can't win when you have schools teaching these kids the exact opposite of everything I believe 

I can relate to this. I grew up in that hippies era, at the tail end, and had very few real close friends that were straight and I was okay with having mature friends. Hopefully you'll find more friends your age as you go through life with the same beliefs that you have. You're a good dude, and you don't eed to change because of someone else's ideas, change if you need to, if it is your choice. 

We've met, and you're alright. Stay Who You Are...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I can relate to this. I grew up in that hippies era, at the tail end, and had very few real close friends that were straight and I was okay with having mature friends. Hopefully you'll find more friends your age as you go through life with the same beliefs that you have. You're a good dude, and you don't eed to change because of someone else's ideas, change if you need to, if it is your choice. 

I'm a very good guy but I'll always stick yo my guns

6 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Yes but has weedhopper learned sometimes feet better than fists for fighting?....

LOL rhetorical, I know the answer...just could not resist...:D

BTW you probably have no clue who weedhopper even was.xD..

But you'd probably like the character more than you think...

Related image

1 minute ago, dbcaptiron said:

Yes but has weedhopper learned sometimes feet better than fists for fighting?....

LOL rhetorical, I know the answer...just could not resist...:D

BTW you probably have no clue who weedhopper even was.xD..

But you'd probably like the character more than you think...

Related image

Lmaooo when is read the first line i was thinking Bruce Lee lmaooo

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Lmaooo when is read the first line i was thinking Bruce Lee lmaooo

Well that little kid/dino skit was definitely the BL "Enter the Dragon" fight scene...so yeah not too far off...LOL

Caradine was the king of 'American' Kung Fu  xD....with a better than batman TV show....doesn't get much more classic..

Image result for david carradine kung fu tv series

you might appreciate some episodes....LOL

• Like 1

Just now, dbcaptiron said:

Well that little kid/dino skit was definitely the BL "Enter the Dragon" fight scene...so yeah not too far off...LOL

Caradine was the king of 'American' Kung Fu  xD....with a better than batman TV show....doesn't get much more classic..

Image result for david carradine kung fu tv series

you might appreciate some episodes....LOL

I'll try to find them

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

Short answer is NO.  Long answer is of course NO.  Not possible without some kind of help, in some kind of form along the way.  

Imho

You missed what I was asking. You can make an individual achievement an success. I posted a question earlier in the thread. What if you see success in waking up and going to work. Aren't you successful

46 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Ho

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

47 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Awwwwwww..... homoeroticism.... y’all take it somewhere private. 

Okay? 😎

1 minute ago, World Citizen said:

Short answer is NO.  Long answer is of course NO.  Not possible without some kind of help, in some kind of form along the way.  

Imho

ABSOLUTELY true...

But I would posit that in more cases than not, it would be ones "own drive and skills" that is more the determining factor (than other contributing ones).....

so unless you only deal in absolutes.......just sayin...