BG vs Orem (UT)

2 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Orem was 12-2 last year but according to calpreps never played a top 100 team. Could get ugly

I'm in a WTF kind of shock.  Held my dry heaves back & looked at CalPreps.   They were about the equivalent of Liberty (NV).  Just completely puzzled.  Interesting though that we have 3 games scheduled for two weekends and all three have been announced by the other schools.  So I'm not putting these down in ink until BG validates

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gridiron Godfather said:

I'm in a WTF kind of shock.  Held my dry heaves back & looked at CalPreps.   They were about the equivalent of Liberty (NV).  Just completely puzzled.  Interesting though that we have 3 games scheduled for two weekends and all three have been announced by the other schools.  So I'm not putting these down in ink until BG validates

idk man. Doesnt seem like the greatest of opponent but good luck 

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Gridiron Godfather said:

Maybe with your lack of quality competition! Your coach is scheduling DH?

1 hour ago, Gridiron Godfather said:

Musical opponents?  When the music stops you’ll know which 8/31 opponent is out. :) 

Remember BG schedules like 4-6 oos games a year. One or two need to be breathers. Like when they played Cocoa and that Hawaii team. They played Servite a couple times. They need a breather oos game somewhere in there because it's too hard to schedule 6 top 100 oos games no matter how much money you got 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gridiron Godfather said:

This is surprising. The bishop usually schedule oos power teams. Are y'all expecting a down year? Who's your qb?

2 hours ago, Gridiron Godfather said:

Honestly Liberty wasn't a bad team last year.   Saw them play and they were NOT bad at all.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

PGL spoke with BG extensively and offered some great matchups. The messaging I got was that west-coast OOS foes were a priority in 2018. 

My man, can you please elaborate on the bolded comment? I'm thinking one thing, but i'm not 100% sure if we're on the same page. 

4 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

How bout your sorry ass team play Bishop Gorman then? 

You yap yap yap about how bad these teams are and how they can't compete with colquitt but your sorry asses won't play them 

Love that dude, always, always promoted Ga HS football in the most positive light!!!

Can we get a round of applause, please?

Thank you, carry on. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

This is surprising. The bishop usually schedule oos power teams. Are y'all expecting a down year? Who's your qb?

It'll be different this year, that's for sure.  But so was last year and just about every year except for '15 & '16.  QB spot is between a couple dudes (both with offers) but I'm going with Bowens.  If he's the QB and with 2 RB's back + probably the most OL experience I've seen, your looking at three 1,000 yarders at least.  Pounding the ball will also set up play action - looking at the last few years tapes won't help you prepare for week 1&2.  Just my opinion

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Remember BG schedules like 4-6 oos games a year. One or two need to be breathers. Like when they played Cocoa and that Hawaii team. They played Servite a couple times. They need a breather oos game somewhere in there because it's too hard to schedule 6 top 100 oos games no matter how much money you got 

What the hell?  layoff.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

How bout your sorry ass team play Bishop Gorman then? 

You yap yap yap about how bad these teams are and how they can't compete with colquitt but your sorry asses won't play them 

You have some super-cereal probs, bro-seph.

What say you?

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

You are an ass-clown.

What say you?

Can you prove colquitt has made a attempt to schedule Bishop Gorman? 

Rab runs his mouth because he knows colquitt won't schedule the teams he yaps about and as a result he avoids looking like a damn fool (well he does look like a fool but it happens when he tries talking about other states he knows nothing about)