OT: Politics

noonereal

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

..meanwhile back in Republican land they are drawing lines in the sand....the question is...Are you with McCain Republican or a Hannity Republican?? do you think Julian Hassian is a liar and should not be trusted then you're a McCain republican. If you think Julian is the best thing since sliced bread your a Hannity republican...

..a party in chaos...

Sorry but john mccain is not a Republican. he might like to think he is but he totally full of crap. And the GOP is in chaos? That is even a dumb statement for someone like you. You might want to check the election results. You better check state legislature seats won during barrys 8 year reign of error. You better check how many GOP governors there are now. Here are some stats that even you and your liberals buddies cant refute:

Under barry the libs have lost 900+ state legislature seats, 12 governors, 69 house seats and 13 Senate seats. And pretty soon a Conservative Supreme Court. Life is good.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Why not address my point and admit it's true in reference to Dem cities are a mess...Don't dodge it or try to diminish the problem by asking another question or asking me an off topic question..Nancy trick...  

Forget about what kind of Republican am I... BS !!!!

What do you think a Republican as President, with more Republicans in the House and Senate, and a Conservative Supreme Court will change in Chicago? I'm truly serious. Do you think the President is responsible for what is going on in Chicago? Is it different now than it was 8 years ago? Will it be different in 4 years?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

Change your name to horseshit....Your the kind of guy who if he is involved in a car accident would say," what car accident" !!!

I'm not sure why you are responding to me, you've been wrong on everything you and I have talked about today.  The thing you and your short bus  friend have not addressed is how come republican cities, from my list, are some of the ones with the highest increases in crime rates?  The data is there and its unfiltered with no narrative created from the writer's opinion. I don't deny any of the data I posted, democratic and republican cities both.  Again, that's the difference between you and I.

19 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

This is about Democratic policies and the fact that NOBAMA went out of his way in Ferguson to find injustice... He paints blacks as being slaughtered but NEVER MENTIONS CHICAGO OR ITS HORRIBLE KILLING OF BLACKS BY BLACKS... This is NOBAMA s town,filled with his cronies and pals.. This is a state issue and states run by Dems are out of control.  .i.e. Calf just made it ok for minors to engage in prostitution... Chicago has the toughest guns laws, yet nothing stops the killing of blacks by blacks..The past and future is not in question, only the present chaos and shame of those democratic cities where liberal policies and failure to maintain order have failed those who vote for the ones in power .....The mayor of Chicagois the presidents buddy, his wacko brother is one of the writers of NOBAMA care.. Republican or Democrat is not the issue I raised.. The issue is that cities run by Dems are and will be a mess..

Nm

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 9:04 AM, Drummer61 said:

No black won....There are losing very badly in Chicago as it appears that about 3600 have been murdered by their own kind in a city run by DEMOCRATS...Imagine that NOBAMA will give is speech their and has never mentioned those murders... The black guy DID NOT WIN, rather a Marxist did...

You put a good conservative black up there and the people will be all over him. It is just people are sick of the disastrous Democrat corruption and policies and it doesn't matter what color they are.

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 9:24 AM, DBP66 said:

What I can't believe is that more TRUE republicans aren't pissed off about Trump INTERFERING in our free trade economy...making threats to companies?..is that the job of a President??...and when the stock begins to tank after he calls a Co. out??...the stockholders should thank Trump for interfering and them losing money?...the Pres. job isn't to influence the economy....he's out of control and it will only get worse IMO...he thinks he a king.

Wow a guy that doesn't want our leader to save jobs for our country that is a true Liberal my friend.

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 6:36 AM, noonereal said:

Seriously, it is the GOP ideas that are the problems in this act. 

That was Obie's screw up. He compromised away the teeth of the bill and it has made a mess....  he did not have to. He got zero republican votes in the end anyway. 

As to the outcry against Obie Care, it's a mantra used to disguise racism and  social change fears more than anything else. 

Look at the awful stuff a great guy like Bull writes, believes. Obiecare hate is largely a successfully orchestrated marketing campaign by the GOP. 

That said, yes, in general it is a terrible bill with a few very good attributes. 

I agree that the Repubs have been on a campaign against the defected Obamacare. But at the same time they were locked out of the office on how to make it work.

12 hours ago, Horsefly said:

What do you want the president to do?  the suspects have already been arrested and charged.  There is no need to intervene or jump up and down and demand anything as justice so far has been expeditious.

Obummer would have already had a news conference if the colors were reversed and America was sick of all his BS and racial bias.

11 hours ago, HSFBfan said:

Forbes list of highest crime rate

Detroit- Democrat Mayor

St. Louis- Democrat Mayor

Oakland- Democrat

Memphis- Democrat

Birmingham- Democrat

Atlanta- Democrat

Baltimore- Democrat

Stockton- Democrat

Cleveland- Democrat

Buffalo- Democrat

All Mayors on the list of highest crime rate cities are democrats

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mlj45jggj/1-detroit/#508c1d907705

Be careful you can piss off a Liberal if you tell them the truth. And you can also you can piss off a conservative if you tell them a lie. And these are definitely facts that libs will not be able to swallow.  :)

5 minutes ago, Lamarfan said:

Obummer would have already had a news conference if the colors were reversed and America was sick of all his BS and racial bias.

Oh really, show me the link where he had a news conference on this crime?  I'll wait.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/20/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-teammate-john-rk-howard

• Like 1

10 hours ago, maxchoboian said:

For the 3rd time...simple question...do you think a Republican in the White House will have a marked impact on what is happening in Chicago?

We will have to wait and see but I actually think that the Repubs do care about what is going on there and will try to open up education and job opportunities for the ghetto stricken area's.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DBP66 said:

..meanwhile back in Republican land they are drawing lines in the sand....the question is...Are you with McCain Republican or a Hannity Republican?? do you think Julian Hassian is a liar and should not be trusted then you're a McCain republican. If you think Julian is the best thing since sliced bread your a Hannity republican...

..a party in chaos...

I will take Hannity anyday over Mc Cain. What a turd Kasich was and that is why the lIbs loved him !  Lol

9 hours ago, DBP66 said:

That's news to me that Bush had any hand in getting Osama several years after he was gone...as far as I knew Bush and Co. didn't know if he was dead or alive when he left office...Rudy needs to retire and count his $$....

News flash Bush is the one that put in the order to get Osbama !

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Oh really, show me the link where he had a news conference on this crime?  I'll wait.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/20/idaho-football-coat-hanger-rape-teammate-john-rk-howard

I am talking about where the three worthless life thugs kidnapped and beat up the white mentally challenged kid.  If it were reversed the racist traitor Obama would have sent the Feds there and made a National speech about how this racism has to stop. Lmao

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lamarfan said:

I am talking about where the three worthless life thugs kidnapped and beat up the white mentally challenged kid.  If it were reversed the racist traitor Obama would have sent the Feds there and made a National speech about how this racism has to stop. Lmao

I just provided a link where it was reversed wit the exception of kidnapping.  The mentally challenged child was detained against his will, ridiculed and raped.  All without Obama commenting.

You exaggerate and are illogical like any other racist 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I just provided a link where it was reversed wit the exception of kidnapping.  The mentally challenged child was detained against his will, ridiculed and raped.  All without Obama commenting.

You exaggerate like any other racist

Well accused might be different then filming it and spewing hate for another race while doing it. Kinda takes the doubt out of it and yes that racist POS Obama would have been on tv already about it,

8 minutes ago, Lamarfan said:

Well accused might be different then filming it and spewing hate for another race while doing it. Kinda takes the doubt out of it and yes that racist POS Obama would have been on tv already about it,

You didn't read the article.  The assailants made racists comments in their attack, it was national news but yet no comment from Obama.  The crime isnt less severe for the victim bc it wasn't taped, he was still raped with a hangar, video or no video.

lile I said you exaggerate a lot and are illogical. That's what racists do.  You will believe and say whatever you need to in order for it to fit into your views, it's as simple as as that.  It's the world you created for yourself.  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You didn't read the article.  The assailants made racists comments in their attack, it was national news but yet no comment from Obama.  The crime isnt less severe for the victim bc it wasn't taped, he was still raped with a hangar, video or no video.

lile I said you exaggerate a lot and are illogical. That's what racists do.  You will believe and say whatever you need to in order for it to fit into your views, it's as simple as as that.  It's the world you created for yourself.  

If what you say is true then I guess Obummer missed and opportunity  and is more worried about all the thugs that didn't take police commands that got their arses killed. That's is where his agenda is. And 90% of those killings were justified and yet Obummer inflamed the lowest IQ thugs to torch towns across America. A true traitor Obama is. Sounds like you have the same agenda.

17 minutes ago, Lamarfan said:

If what you say is true then I guess Obummer missed and opportunity  and is more worried about all the thugs that didn't take police commands that got their arses killed. That's is where his agenda is. And 90% of those killings were justified and yet Obummer inflamed the lowest IQ thugs to torch towns across America. A true traitor Obama is. Sounds like you have the same agenda.

Obama didn't miss an opportunity, you just got caught exaggerating.  The rest of your post is just typical stupid stuff in your feeble effort to reshape the real world into how you want it to be.

you remind me of your racist boy, Richard spencer, inspite of the fact the police have stated the recent kidnapping was not BLM related, he still posts that it was.  Regardless of facts, it just has to fit into his belief system even if he has to deny reality...that's the mind of racist and that's you.  But you are comical though I give you that.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lamarfan said:

Wow a guy that doesn't want our leader to save jobs for our country that is a true Liberal my friend.

..his job is to make policies that are business friendly...NOT to threaten companies so their stocks are affected!!...NOT his job..Toyota lost 1% after he called them out..he's out of control...he should focus more on entertaining Don King and the TV rating of the Apprentice...O.o

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DBP66 said:

..his job is to make policies that are business friendly...NOT to threaten companies so their stocks are affected!!...NOT his job..Toyota lost 1% after he called them out..he's out of control...he should focus more on entertaining Don King and the TV rating of the Apprentice...O.o

The American flag will soon look like this:

Image result for american flag with sickle instead of stars

To think that these guys were all over communism and what not before the election, but now that we are seeing the writing on the wall... not a peep about these communist type actions. They will twist and defend all of the free market tampering and ignore the obvious ties that are emerging daily. 

Talk about "bully" pulpit. 

• Like 5