OT: Politics

noonereal

What doesnt make sense is this.....people work and they pay for health insurance from their paycheck and they still have co pays and what not. If your unemployed and have nothing you can still go to a hospital and they have to treat you. And obv they cant come looking for money since you have nothing. Even if you worked a low paying job you go to the hospital get your service tell them you cant pay and they will knock money off your bill. Happens all the time. Even the whole fine from obama if you dont have insurance. Id rather pay the 500 dollar fine then the 4000 dollars a year it would cost me to have health insurance

On 1/4/2017 at 8:05 AM, Horsefly said:

Take time to read these then get back to me.  If your argument is based on half truths or lies then the whole house of cards falls down

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/oct/21/donald-trump/trump-right-deportation-numbers-wrong-talks-about-/

http://www.snopes.com/obama-deported-more-people/

You want WHOLE truths? Try THESE! Obama, in his last sixty days as king of ISIS, is doing everything within his power, to undermine the safety and economics of this country. And simultaneous, is trying to perpetuate the annihilation of our only true ally in the Middle East! Yeah, lets have another EIGHT YEARS of ABSURDITY and INCOMPETENCE!

• Like 1

On 1/4/2017 at 8:15 AM, Horsefly said:

What admirable qualities do these new leaders exhibit?

list for me the qualities you don't like about Trump?

They're afraid that Trump may actually give their homies the opportunity at gainful employment! Rather than hanging out on the skreet corner, with their thumbs up their asses!

15 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

Four scumbag bullies pick on and brutalize a retard,but they also had 3600 killings this past year....That  was a fun time too,right asshole.....

I think he was being sarcastic....

But I saw that video.... 

Sickening...

Why the hell would you do that? And even worse why the hell would you livestream it? 

Racial Tensions in this country are insane....  And that... That shit right there aint helping it...

I swear I'll never understand people.

6 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Nothing sarcastic about Zulu or that video.. Those four scumbags are not only idiots,but deserve long prison sentences... They are among the worst and hopefully, get it good... Those two girls,when told by neighbors to quite down, went into a rage,ran downstairs and broke down the neighbors door and threatened them...No,....Zulu  thought this was cool and  even our lame president said it was "dispicable"... THAT IS ALL HE WILL DO...... Others,will take care of these pieces of trash and garbage,HOPEFULLY ???  Chicago is run by political morons, DEMOCRATS of the worst kind and ILL has a gov who is an absent  coward and a hands off idiot...

What do you want the president to do?  the suspects have already been arrested and charged.  There is no need to intervene or jump up and down and demand anything as justice so far has been expeditious.

14 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

No jumping up and down just fully telling the facts...NOBAMA ..... should have done what he and the justice dept did in Ferguson,Mo....But, this time he would have found an incompetent city administration that has let a city become a war zone... THATS WHAT HE SHOULD,but has NEVER DONE... DO YOU KNOW THAT?????

the justice dept has investigated the Chicago PD, they did it last year.  Plenty of articles and links out there, but I'm not going to post them.

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

What does that tell you about NOBAMA and his left wing,biased and ineffective justice dept....Chicago,with the Democrats running that city are racists for letting the murders of about 3600 blacks by blacks, to continue... Tough gun laws mean nothing when this happens.. Catch and release say the city and when someone is stopped and questioned,pages of reports must be written.. Chicago, as with all or most Democrat cities are all a mess.

Include NYC. They dont have the crime as high as Chicago thank god but its still a mess

4 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

What does that tell you about NOBAMA and his left wing,biased and ineffective justice dept....Chicago,with the Democrats running that city are racists for letting the murders of about 3600 blacks by blacks, to continue... Tough gun laws mean nothing when this happens.. Catch and release say the city and when someone is stopped and questioned,pages of reports must be written.. Chicago, as with all or most Democrat cities are all a mess.

You claimed he didn't launch an investigation in Chicago like he did ferguson, however, he did.  I blame Chicago on Chicago and the state of Illinois and their governor specifically.

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

NOBAMA is from Chicago,its run by Democrats and when an ineffective state govt can't or won't stop agregious murders with tough gun laws, who other that the justice dept is left???  Black on Black crime, in the presidents city,run by his party,with very tough gun laws MUST BE PART OF NOBAMA LEGACY !!!!!  The legacy of denial in protecting his own kind !!!!

What do you think the next administration will do? 

2 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

NOBAMA is from Chicago,its run by Democrats and when an ineffective state govt can't or won't stop agregious murders with tough gun laws, who other that the justice dept is left???  Black on Black crime, in the presidents city,run by his party,with very tough gun laws MUST BE PART OF NOBAMA LEGACY !!!!!  The legacy of denial in protecting his own kind !!!!

But he rants that the cops are gonna kill his kid. 14 more days and itll be the last we ever hear of Obama

13 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

when are you going to hold the republican Illinois governor accountable for what's happening in his state?  So it's either the mayor or Obama, but Rainer gets off scott free.  Are you going to lament on his republican (lack) of leadership?

the proper way of thinking is that all our constituents of all races, creeds and colors are our "own kind" not a particular gender or race.  Were you suggesting President Obama should put forth more effort in protecting blacks bc he's black, and if that's the case do I assume white politicians do the same?

17 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

The gov is a bum.. The mayor and the  Dems,who run Chicago,are the primary villains.. Every city run by Dems is a mess. 

I'll let you read this, which shows that some republican led cities have had issues with increased homicides.  Not sure why you think republicans have all the answers.

https://www.thetrace.org/2016/11/homicide-rates-spike-major-cities-democrat-republican-mayors/

Forbes list of highest crime rate

Detroit- Democrat Mayor

St. Louis- Democrat Mayor

Oakland- Democrat

Memphis- Democrat

Birmingham- Democrat

Atlanta- Democrat

Baltimore- Democrat

Stockton- Democrat

Cleveland- Democrat

Buffalo- Democrat

All Mayors on the list of highest crime rate cities are democrats

http://www.forbes.com/pictures/mlj45jggj/1-detroit/#508c1d907705

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Detroit- Democrat Mayor

Oakland- Democrat

Memphis- Democrat

Birmingham- Democrat

Atlanta- Democrat

Baltimore- Democrat

Stockton- Democrat

Cleveland- Democrat

Buffalo- Democrat

10 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Detroit- Democrat Mayor

Oakland- Democrat

Memphis- Democrat

Birmingham- Democrat

Atlanta- Democrat

Baltimore- Democrat

Stockton- Democrat

Cleveland- Democrat

Buffalo- Democrat

This is garbage.  This is titled most dangerous cities but provides not context as what it's based on.  They are leading you into what to think.   I prefer my link as it's supported by FBI stats and shows % increase from 2010-2015 and the reader can draw their one conclusions.  I don't need to the writer to create a narrative for me.