TheBlockisHot

PrepGridiron

I saw ccblackhatter answer something addressed to rab, in rab style. Right away...no delay. I questioned it and got ignored, but I never forgot it. I might have Rufus and hawg mixed up, but the same thing happened on DJs board.

I know it’s not what some of you want to hear and it’s not just a word or a phrase. It’s the whole demeanor.

I’ve sent text to the wrong person when I’m trying to multitask. It happens, but I’m pretty perceptive when it comes to multiple user names! 

I don’t care one way or the other. To pull it off for this long is a feat in itself. Or not...

54 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I saw ccblackhatter answer something addressed to rab, in rab style. Right away...no delay. I questioned it and got ignored, but I never forgot it. I might have Rufus and hawg mixed up, but the same thing happened on DJs board.

I know it’s not what some of you want to hear and it’s not just a word or a phrase. It’s the whole demeanor.

I’ve sent text to the wrong person when I’m trying to multitask. It happens, but I’m pretty perceptive when it comes to multiple user names! 

I don’t care one way or the other. To pull it off for this long is a feat in itself. Or not...

You probably believe the Earth is flat as well despite everyone telling you that you're wrong.

Go have your multiuser perceptors examined because they aren't working apparently.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/24/2018 at 12:37 AM, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I can tell you for a fact 

Hatter 

Rufus 

Hawg 

Rab

Ron 

They are all different people... 

I've met Hawg before. 

Good kind person 

Even though he didn't help me when I was choking on those skittles...   @HawgGoneIt I was crying for a reason. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I can tell you for a fact 

Hatter 

Rufus 

Hawg 

Rab

Ron 

They are all different people... 

I've met Hawg before. 

Good kind person 

Even though he didn't help me when I was choking on those skittles...   @HawgGoneIt I was crying for a reason. 

Haha. I thought you were crying because it was sour skittles. I'll have to do better at knowing choking from having the sour face. xD

We may all imitate each other to keep the Cali guys confused. 

Although I haven't met Hatter that I know of, all the others are definitely different people for sure. 

Me and MaxHornetSting could be the same guy, except for I'd never pretend to be a Tift person. NEVER!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Haha. I thought you were crying because it was sour skittles. I'll have to do better at knowing choking from having the sour face. xD

We may all immitate each other to keep the Cali guys confused. 

Although I haven't met Hatter that I know of, all the others are definitely different people for sure. 

Me and MaxHornetSting could be the same guy, except for I'd never pretend to be a Tift person. NEVER!

And I'd never be a packet never...