TheBlockisHot

PrepGridiron

12 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

If someone in GA could program an autocorrect on Rabs phone so it would only let him type “fig” instead of that other word there wouldn’t be a problem

Rab doesn't use the N-word contrary to popular belief. He prefers "homies". While some of what he says may be borderline to some, he is not near the racist the board portrays him to be. Hell, the man immerses himself in the black community on every Friday night during the fall, and has escaped each time without any consequences.

Rab has always been one to call a "spade" a "spade" whether popular or not (occasionally he may call a spade a club due to senility). I don't agree with a lot of things he says, but when you've known Rab as long as a lot of us, then you learn how to filter through the bullshit. He probably has more football knowledge and experience (both instate and nationally) than a lot of us combined.

The Rab persona on the football boards is not the real life Rab, and honestly I rather have him around over a lot of you others folks on here.

That's just my Homer opinion though.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Rab doesn't use the N-word contrary to popular belief. He prefers "homies". While some of what he says may be borderline to some, he is not near the racist the board portrays him to be. Hell, the man immerses himself in the black community on every Friday night during the fall, and has escaped each time without any consequences.

Rab has always been one to call a "spade" a "spade" whether popular or not (occasionally he may call a spade a club due to senility). I don't agree with a lot of things he says, but when you've known Rab as long as a lot of us, then you learn how to filter through the bullshit. He probably has more football knowledge and experience (both instate and nationally) than a lot of us combined.

The Rab persona on the football boards is not the real life Rab, and honestly I rather have him around over a lot of you others folks on here.

Lmao you gotta be a Real piece of shit to endorse a person like Rab

ur true colors are showing 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

My issue wasn’t with racial terms but with an homophobic term (that sounds like hag) used as an insult 

5 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

I have decided to permanently ban this member. Long story short, his behavior was consistently that of a troll and he has had a detrimental effect on this community since he joined. 

I'm shocked! --------- like not at all!

Back during Nov/Dec he showed up on the SoCal message board blaming me for his banishment from NorCalPreps. I'm sure he'll find a way to blame me or some other member of the NorCalPreps board for getting him banned from this site despite, again, having absolutely nothing to do with it.

I took a couple weeks off all these sites during the Holiday's and when I first showed back up and saw he had joined and already had thousands of posts -- I knew it was eventually gonna end the same way it always does. I put him on ignore as I always do now, but unfortunately it's still impossible to avoid all the non-sense since replies to his posts show up and the fact that much of the conversation doesn't make sense with hundreds of post missing in the thread.

It took you guys quite a while -- and thousands of posts later -- but now you can see what the NorCal guys were talking about a few months ago. Dude just isn't a serious poster. I can handle biased fans when they at least can have a somewhat rational back and forth discussion. But this dude evades serious questions and invents his own reality. Anytime you don't firmly state that the city of Folsom or the school or it's team are the best or have the audacity to pick against them, you were labeled a jealous hater. I personally ain't got time for any of that. Maybe you have to be 25 or younger to find that kind of shtick funny, but I surely don't.

After giving him several chances on the NorCal site to prove me wrong, I finally pulled the plug and put him on ignore. I'm glad @PrepGridiron has finally decided to do the same thing here. The board will be better for it. Although, admittedly, it was fun to see the replies from @GloryDays @Sammyswordsman @The Big Lebowski @PrepGridiron @Blueliner among many others absolutely toying with and annihilating him.

Anyway, enough with discussing this non-sense. That's precisely what he wants and why he does what he does. To get attention. I usually refrain from acknowledging or playing into it, but most you guys aren't on the NorCalPreps site and didn't know the history.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

BTW, anybody believe the long term goal was to get himself banned to avoid having to own up to that DLS-Folsom bet? (not that he ever was should Folsom lose).

I'll make a bet with someone that if Folsom does win in August, he'll be on this board with a new name trying to collect. Anybody wanna take that bet? :D

• Haha 1

Dang, I was going to really press him to put up or shut up.:ph34r:

I guess I can quit bringing the bet thread back to the front page.  It was about time too do it again too.

I don't have anyone on ignore.  I just choose to scroll past them if I don't want to read their stuff.  That's what I preach so I figure I ought to take my own medicine.

7 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

I have decided to permanently ban this member. Long story short, his behavior was consistently that of a troll and he has had a detrimental effect on this community since he joined. 

LOL!

You just can't handle the fact that Folsom's median household income is greater than Concord's.

Folsom is the new King of NorCal!

Winning!

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Fred said:

Dang, I was going to really press him to put up or shut up.:ph34r:

I guess I can quit bringing the bet thread back to the front page.  It was about time too do it again too.

I don't have anyone on ignore.  I just choose to scroll past them if I don't want to read their stuff.  That's what I preach so I figure I ought to take my own medicine.

LOL!

Folsom is the best team in GA.

I'm rich and educated. 

Winning!

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You are indeed a sad man in need of friends. 

How about Talladega on the 29th, suite or Pit Road?

• Haha 1