TheBlockisHot

PrepGridiron

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Isn't Folsom prison account his as well? 

No FP was here before him... 

He is different... seriously if you read through there post they post completely different. 

FP is a Folsom supporter but he didn't go around bashing everything else... 

I know him and Blueliner have beef but other than that he isn't like Blockhead..    

• Like 4

Just now, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

He is different... seriously if you read through there post they post completely different. 

I know him and Blueliner have beef but other than that he isn't like Blockhead..    

Oh ok my bad 

04-17-2018

Dear Members,

After weeks of deliberation beginning at our annual retreat in the Catskills, the Executive Committee has secured the union rep @LiberalDonaldTrump approval, and moved to permanently ban the below listed member.

BlockisHot.

This said previous member joined the forum with the intention of trolling SammySwordsman for his expose on Folsom, and then began stalking/trolling members from almost every demographic, and region on the forum.

We take free speech seriously, and value our members input (almost to a fault), but cannot tolerate any member intentionally bullying other members.

Please direct any questions to the sub committee on expulsions.  We will duly review your question and respond accordingly in 4-6 months.

Sincerely,

The Executive Committee

cc. The Chief

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Thank god. He turned half this board into hating Folsom when it was originally just a few SoCal homers. There was a point when I even started disliking Folsom because of that troll's antics. Unfortunately, I'm sure he'll find another way on this site just like he does the norcal boards but luckily he's easy to spot. 

Firm handshakes

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 hours ago, The Comish said:

04-17-2018

Dear Members,

After weeks of deliberation beginning at our annual retreat in the Catskills, the Executive Committee has secured the union rep @LiberalDonaldTrump approval, and moved to permanently ban the below listed member.

BlockisHot.

This said previous member joined the forum with the intention of trolling SammySwordsman for his expose on Folsom, and then began stalking/trolling members from almost every demographic, and region on the forum.

We take free speech seriously, and value our members input (almost to a fault), but cannot tolerate any member intentionally bullying other members.

Please direct any questions to the sub committee on expulsions.  We will duly review your question and respond accordingly in 4-6 months.

Sincerely,

The Executive Committee

cc. The Chief

While my duty as Acting Union Rep /HR Leader is to have the Users Back and go to war for them against the Big  Dogs that run this Website 

After deliberating at the World Resorts I Figured that I had 2  options  

A. Resign as Acting Union Rep

or B. Banish Block to the savages over on fishers site...  He was a Cancer to our society so He had to Go... there was. No way I can truthfully do my job so it was easier to cut him off the Prep gridiron 500 person Roster

pleasse I ask everyone to Respect my decision and My Privacy

THANKS   

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Yeah FP is a good guy who is a homer for his team (like most of us including myself). Block was a troll.

3 hours ago, Folsom Prison said:

Thank god. He turned half this board into hating Folsom when it was originally just a few SoCal homers. There was a point when I even started disliking Folsom because of that troll's antics. Unfortunately, I'm sure he'll find another way on this site just like he does the norcal boards but luckily he's easy to spot. 

Firm handshakes

Have to admit I went from being fond of Folsom to loathing them since late December... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Answer to first question is yes/no.

Answer to second is that Rab seems to have a self-imposed ban

If someone in GA could program an autocorrect on Rabs phone so it would only let him type “fig” instead of that other word there wouldn’t be a problem