TheBlockisHot

PrepGridiron

Rab basically said he didn't wanna hang out with a buncha pansy assed pansies. He really didn't care if you got offended by his stuff. It seemed that he often tried to offend and kept pushing harder if people weren't acting the way he expected by his mess. It's pretty much the way I've always read his stuff anyway. Even the occasions that I browsed the Georgia board I saw it that way. 

I suspect that if I was reading the Cal boards, I'd find the same Block too. 

I see both of those guys in the same light.Both of them post hundreds of posts per day it seemed like, and both appeared to be intentionally trying to get under other user's skin and cause general rancor in the community.  Idc if both have been posting with me for 150 years. 

Don't get me wrong, we need a little antagonism at times to create debate, but, there is good nature and bad nature antagonists. We've really tried to leave it up to the community to decide which is which. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Rab basically said he didn't wanna hang out with a buncha pansy assed pansies. He really didn't care if you got offended by his stuff. It seemed that he often tried to offend and kept pushing harder if people weren't acting the way he expected by his mess. It's pretty much the way I've always read his stuff anyway. Even the occasions that I browsed the Georgia board I saw it that way. 

I see both of those guys in the same light.Both of them post hundreds of posts per day it seemed like, and both appeared to be intentionally trying to get under other user's skin and cause general rancor in the community.  Idc if both have been posting with me for 150 years. 

Don't get me wrong, we need a little antagonism at times to create debate, but, there is good nature and bad nature antagonists. We've really tried to leave it up to the community to decide which is which. 

Personally he entertained me.  I don’t know where you guys are from but I don’t get offended.  Next to nothing an anonymous person on a message board could say would bother me.  Maybe I’m in the minority.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, NYHSFAN33 said:

Personally he entertained me.  I don’t know where you guys are from but I don’t get offended.  Next to nothing an anonymous person on a message board could say would bother me.  Maybe I’m in the minority.

I came along to finding some entertainment value from both of those guys. I had to work at it though. xD

It's all in how you view things. If you change the way you look at things, you change what it is you see. 

I can't see everything the same as everyone else, nor can Prep. This is why we have to try to put aside our personal view of a poster and lean on the board. The members usually get around to telling us what they see. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I came along to finding some entertainment value from both of those guys. I had to work at it though. xD

It's all in how you view things. If you change the way you look at things, you change what it is you see. 

I can't see everything the same as everyone else, nor can Prep. This is why we have to try to put aside our personal view of a poster and lean on the board. The members usually get around to telling us what they see. 

I was talking about rab.  I flat out find the guy entertaining.  His stichk is over the top, but it is consistent and unwavering.

Block was just annoying, no entertainment value in him whatsoever.  

Just my opinion.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I’m cool with Rab just need to get his language from a NC-17 to a Rated R level and we would be all good...as a Mexican I was fine with him, I grew up loving beating the crap out of empty headed candy asses...

A188B841-3E6F-4DE8-AC0D-D3A8D143A47D.gif

Furthermore, some have short memory...

Rab has no qualms trashing a player, whether it's Colquitt's or another. It got so bad, a Colquitt parent came on and posted in defense as about as dispassionate rebuke as a parent could be, because the Colquitt crew would not put this POS in his place... maybe some did, but it wasn't strong enough. This is not the first instance.

So the all hilarity and nut hugging, butt sucking not withstanding.

Need to be mindful and protect one another.

Post on, this forum is great and it's my hope that we progressively move forward. Coach Q and A et al.

Regards,

A.A.

17 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I'm the perfect antagonist 

Especially when it comes to lowndes 😂 

Even though no one from lowndes has stepped up to deny anything I'm saying,  guess that means everything I've said is true because if i were spreading lies someone from lowndes would have called me out by now :D

3 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Furthermore, some have short memory...

Rab has no qualms trashing a player, whether it's Colquitt's or another. It got so bad, a Colquitt parent came on and posted in defense as about as dispassionate rebuke as a parent could be, because the Colquitt crew would not put this POS in his place... maybe some did, but it wasn't strong enough. This is not the first instance.

So the all hilarity and nut hugging, butt sucking not withstanding.

Need to be mindful and protect one another.

Post on, this forum is great and it's my hope that we progressively move forward. Coach Q and A et al.

Regards,

A.A.

I remember that 

Showed how low and shallow rab is that he was targeting a high school  kid 

Bad enough when you target a fan or a coach or a program but a high school kid 

Smh and some people think rab is a plus for the board??

The guy supposed to be a grown man even though he never acts like it

• Like 1

On 4/18/2018 at 9:39 AM, sausmann9 said:

cool, if that's how you feel please ignore me from here on out.  thanks.

usually happens when others feel inferior or less than the ones they try to preach about but it is what it is.  

Saus, for some reason I thought he was talking to blackhatter.  Ok now I gotta go back and read. ugh

On 4/18/2018 at 11:55 AM, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Screw the whole redemptive drama, bring back Block and kick Rab's ass off.

Just my two pennies from a friend I barely like.

I second that.  Block I can handle rab?  Just look at the shit he started on this thread and he is not even posting on it!! Dude is the straight up definition of hate filled old dude. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I totally agree, word for word exactly what you said,. Especially the part where you said #freeblock #fryrab

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I remember that 

HERE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!  Anybody who TARGETS a HS KID for any reason in a negative way is total low life scum who can only talk like that from behind a keyboard.  Those types probably got beat down all their lives and feel with this whole forum thing they can now "fight" back. LOL!!!!!!

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I remember that 

FTP!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Eff that PUTO!!!!!!!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

HAHAHA.  I didn't think anybody on here would get that reference. Nice brother.

I get it but the dudes act has gotten stale...I think I stop following him after he cheated on his wife who saves his life by giving him a kidney #coldblooded

35 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

I get it but the dudes act has gotten stale...I think I stop following him after he cheated on his wife who saves his life by giving him a kidney #coldblooded

Well yeah he's older and his material had not changed much.  Agreed it was a jack move.  Ann did not end up getting the short end of the stick trust me.  This does not excuse it, but she is one mean nasty lady.  Treats people like crap.  Was not a good look for him to start making millions, get a kidney donated and then dipp. 

12 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Well yeah he's older and his material had not changed much.  Agreed it was a jack move.  Ann did not end up getting the short end of the stick trust me.  This does not excuse it, but she is one mean nasty lady.  Treats people like crap.  Was not a good look for him to start making millions, get a kidney donated and then dipp. 

Show was cool at the time but he is no Deisy 

2 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

I liked him because he threatened Carlos Mencia with an ass kicking for stealing his act 😂👊🏽

• Haha 1