TheBlockisHot

PrepGridiron

20 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I honestly believe rab is just one of four monikers for the same person! Just like you caught that black hatter was the one it was addressed to, saus answered. Just my two cents...

I don’t think Rab would assume another identity. Like him or hate him, he strikes me as being genuine to his persona.

Now as to whether or not someone afflicted with MPD could create multiple identities and react to their own posts.....

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, On2whls said:

I don’t think Rab would assume another identity. Like him or hate him, he strikes me as being genuine to his persona.

Now as to whether or not someone afflicted with MPD could create multiple identities and react to their own posts.....

Didn’t realize “liking” was an option for Rab. 

Genuine indeed, a genuine butthayd of the highest order. 

Regards,

A.A. (Aspiring Asshole)

• Haha 2

On 4/21/2018 at 11:41 AM, On2whls said:

But your assumption is that rab is the main personality. I too have experienced something said to rab and another poster answered...in true rab fashion. It wasn't in jest either. I'll throw it out there, I believe CCBlackhatter, Rufus and Rab are the same person. It wouldn't be the first time i was wrong...or right.

2 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

But your assumption is that rab is the main personality. I too have experienced something said to rab and another poster answered...in true rab fashion. It wasn't in jest either. I'll throw it out there, I believe CCBlackhatter, Rufus and Rab are the same person. It wouldn't be the first time i was wrong...or right.

Rab made far too many grammar and spelling errors on a consistent basis to be able to just flip a switch and suddenly sound normal.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I'll throw it out there, I believe CCBlackhatter, Rufus and Rab are the same person. It wouldn't be the first time i was wrong...or right.

I believe they are three totally separate and distinct people, although they share the same affinity for packer football and mud holes.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

I've seen Rab and I've seen pictures of Rufus and they are not the same person.  Pretty sure CCBlackhatter is not one of them either but I've never met nor seen a picture of him.  If you spent any time on the Ga board you would be pretty sure they aren't the same person.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

not even close for any of these three.  Rufus and Rab are two VERY DIFFERENT people, CCHatter is also NEITHER of them.  Your assumptions are crazy silly!!!

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

I have NEVER seen the three of them in the same place.

Never.

Hope this helps.

Sincere regards,

C.A. (certified asshole)

You've never been to Mack Tharpe Stadium either.

I'm better looking than Rab, and Rufus is far wealthier than I. Oh, and they both have 50+ years of doing life on me.

Hope this helps.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You've never been to Mack Tharpe Stadium either.

I'm better looking than Rab, and Rufus is far wealthier than I. Oh, and they both have 50+ years of doing life on me.

Hope this helps.

Blackhat you’re sposed to leave it alone, to see if they can solve the riddle. 

I venture to say, there’s not a full set of brain cells  to suggest that the three are the same. 

Hope this helps. 

C.A (certified asshole)

p.s. I recently received a promotion. 

12 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You CA people are literally wrong about everything. It's almost laughable at this point.

By “people” you infer more than one person. I stated you, Rab, and Rufus are three separate entities. NBDB, says you are one and the same.  Are you saying we are both wrong?