TheBlockisHot

PrepGridiron

1 hour ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

You are indeed a sad man in need of friends. 

How about Talladega on the 29th, suite or Pit Road?

Now I didn't say Rab and I were friends. I've got more friends than I know what to do with, some closer than others. I think many who actually know the guy would agree with my statements.

I get you don't like him because he has always reminded you of Buford's place in GAHSFB, and that's a big fish hiding in a small pond known as the bush leagues. 😉

46 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Now I didn't say Rab and I were friends. I've got more friends than I know what to do with, some closer than others. I think many who actually know the guy would agree with my statements.

I get you don't like him because he has always reminded you of Buford's place in GAHSFB, and that's a big fish hiding in a small pond known as the bush leagues. 😉

Come on blackhatter the guy called Latinos wetbacks and got suspended for it

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Rab doesn't use the N-word contrary to popular belief. He prefers "homies". While some of what he says may be borderline to some, he is not near the racist the board portrays him to be. Hell, the man immerses himself in the black community on every Friday night during the fall, and has escaped each time without any consequences.

Rab has always been one to call a "spade" a "spade" whether popular or not (occasionally he may call a spade a club due to senility). I don't agree with a lot of things he says, but when you've known Rab as long as a lot of us, then you learn how to filter through the bullshit. He probably has more football knowledge and experience (both instate and nationally) than a lot of us combined.

The Rab persona on the football boards is not the real life Rab, and honestly I rather have him around over a lot of you others folks on here.

That's just my Homer opinion though.

They say same thing about Los 

But I'll believe it when I see it

11 hours ago, PrepGridiron said:

I have decided to permanently ban this member. Long story short, his behavior was consistently that of a troll and he has had a detrimental effect on this community since he joined. 

He was much more tolerable to me after I called him out on a couple of things and he put me on ignore.   I don't mind a skirmish or two if both parties have some degree of substance to their arguments, but that guy was .....well no explanation necessary.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Hit dawg will holler, are you ok? Haha

Perception outside of your small circle is reality, that poses a bigger problem.

15 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Rab doesn't use the N-word contrary to popular belief. He prefers "homies". While some of what he says may be borderline to some, he is not near the racist the board portrays him to be. Hell, the man immerses himself in the black community on every Friday night during the fall, and has escaped each time without any consequences.

Rab has always been one to call a "spade" a "spade" whether popular or not (occasionally he may call a spade a club due to senility). I don't agree with a lot of things he says, but when you've known Rab as long as a lot of us, then you learn how to filter through the bullshit. He probably has more football knowledge and experience (both instate and nationally) than a lot of us combined.

The Rab persona on the football boards is not the real life Rab, and honestly I rather have him around over a lot of you others folks on here.

That's just my Homer opinion though.

Excellent post and truth for sure!  Rab stirs his own pot for sure.  He doesn't like the younger generation fads/music/cars/fat ass women/and the likes but that's a generational thing.  Frustration yes, hate no.  And yes his knowledge on the game is quite impressive if you ever had the time to actually chat with the guy most of you would be impressed to say the least.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Once again the guy called a group of people a derogatory term for their race.People Defending that says more about them than Rab

say it how you want but just because we aren't shitting on someone doesn't mean anything.  The guy knows football and there is NOTHING wrong with not liking the younger generation.  

Now Ararar - what the fuck is so wrong with what I said about Rab and how does that make me worse than him???  Just because he said something YOU didn't like doesn't mean we all shit on him for everything.  We know that's how you and your crew would like it but that's not reality.  You want us to see you in all aspects of your life and be judged for EVERYTHING you represent - why not others??? 

57 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

say it how you want but just because we aren't shitting on someone doesn't mean anything.  The guy knows football and there is NOTHING wrong with not liking the younger generation.  

Now Ararar - what the fuck is so wrong with what I said about Rab and how does that make me worse than him???  Just because he said something YOU didn't like doesn't mean we all shit on him for everything.  We know that's how you and your crew would like it but that's not reality.  You want us to see you in all aspects of your life and be judged for EVERYTHING you represent - why not others??? 

What is redeeming about a guy who endorses hateful speech? His football knowledge? You’re kidding right? If I came out and said I hated you for your ethnicity what other qualities would make me a “good” person?

7 minutes ago, Ararar said:

What is redeeming about a guy who endorses hateful speech? His football knowledge? You’re kidding right? If I came out and said I hated you for your ethnicity what other qualities would make me a “good” person?

If you came out and said it I would wonder why and feel bad for you BUT for all I know you are a firefighter, a cop, a defense attorney, a good hearted guy that just helped someone out.  People say stuff all the time because of the heat of the moment or tone of the day.  IDK but hateful speech isn't the only thing I would crucify someone for.  Can speech be taken out of context and made to look like hate; yes.  I don't know what was in Rabs head when he said what you all say he said.  Hey if you want to talk hateful speech on here, its coming from just about every color you can imagine.  Why single out Rab???  I heard a few blacks on here call "others" cracker and honky - not jumping on them are you???  Why not??? 

10 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

If you came out and said it I would wonder why and feel bad for you BUT for all I know you are a firefighter, a cop, a defense attorney, a good hearted guy that just helped someone out.  People say stuff all the time because of the heat of the moment or tone of the day.  IDK but hateful speech isn't the only thing I would crucify someone for.  Can speech be taken out of context and made to look like hate; yes.  I don't know what was in Rabs head when he said what you all say he said.  Hey if you want to talk hateful speech on here, its coming from just about every color you can imagine.  Why single out Rab???  I heard a few blacks on here call "others" cracker and honky - not jumping on them are you???  Why not??? 

I personally haven’t read the comments you suggest and I would have to read in what context they were said.I do know what context Rab said his words in however and it was totally uncalled for.Whatever your profession and whatever challenges it brings hateful speech should never be justified because of it IMO.I just have a real problem with people hating on others because of ethnicity and that goes for all races and creeds not just Rab

2 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

Excellent post and truth for sure!  Rab stirs his own pot for sure.  He doesn't like the younger generation fads/music/cars/fat ass women/and the likes but that's a generational thing.  Frustration yes, hate no.  And yes his knowledge on the game is quite impressive if you ever had the time to actually chat with the guy most of you would be impressed to say the least.

Cool...but still not cool that he uses homophobic slurs that  rhyme with hag to insult people...there are line and he crossed them. I’m fine with all his other stuff (I really don’t like the racial stuff but whatever) but then he went to far, I called him out on it then he left the site.

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

Once again the guy called a group of people a derogatory term for their race.People Defending that says more about them than Rab

The guy last night tried telling us we’re wrong about Rab and that he’s good  person.,, so I said if u endorse Rab as Good overall Person, than u also are a piece of shit... Then he told me not to talk to him so I’m pretty sure he’s getting a restraining order on me

dude is such a clown

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

Cool...but still not cool that he uses homophobic slurs that  rhyme with hag to insult people...there are line and he crossed them. I’m fine with all his other stuff (I really don’t like the racial stuff but whatever) but then he went to far, I called him out on it then he left the site.

so my question to you is this; for his self-imposed ban after being called out for being wrong and if he were apologize for what he said, would you drop it and put it behind you or would you forever consider him a racist/homophobic and from this point forward there are no chances of redemption???  

35 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

The guy last night tried telling us we’re wrong about Rab and that he’s good  person.,, so I said if u endorse Rab as Good overall Person, than u also are a piece of shit... Then he told me not to talk to him so I’m pretty sure he’s getting a restraining order on me

dude is such a clown

cool, if that's how you feel please ignore me from here on out.  thanks.

usually happens when others feel inferior or less than the ones they try to preach about but it is what it is.  

• Haha 1

Rab is not gonna change for no one, he's going to be vulgar, negative, trolling and going to fill whatever vacuum is there.

Rab is warming up on the GAVSV board, inaccurate about 40-50 % of the time and whatever knowledge he brings is offset by 2/3rds of it garbage.

6 years of nonstop effluent spewing, I've witnessed, He does GaHS football a disservice the majority of the time.

This warm and cuddly away from the keyboard persona is like a copperhead, boy that is pretty, let's pet it.

Good luck, do as you will.... he'll be back generating the same effluent as usual.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

so my question to you is this; for his self-imposed ban after being called out for being wrong and if he were apologize for what he said, would you drop it and put it behind you or would you forever consider him a racist/homophobic and from this point forward there are no chances of redemption???  

Old dog won’t learn new tricks...

he lived it it his whole life he’s not gonna change... he can pull that hatred shit on fishers site

2 hours ago, sausmann9 said:

I don’t know what’s in his head or heart, I hope Rab is a good man. 

my issue is that He didn’t ask for forgiveness but instead got indignant.  If he apologize and stop doing stuff like that it would be awesome. I like having him around as a foil on the site but I will point out when he crosses the line.

I am all about redemption, I’m Catholic.

3FA0B5C5-7C06-47F2-8BD2-1581AD882201.gif

4 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

I don’t know what’s in his head or heart, I hope Rab is a good man. 

my issue is that He didn’t ask for forgiveness but instead got indignant.  If he apologize and stop doing stuff like that it would be awesome. I like having him around as a foil on the site but I will point out when he crosses the line.

I am all about redemption, I’m Catholic.

3FA0B5C5-7C06-47F2-8BD2-1581AD882201.gif

Screw the whole redemptive drama, bring back Block and kick Rab's ass off.

Just my two pennies from a friend I barely like.