2018 CIF-SS D1 leaked...

Eddyr2

19 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Not according to the sports writers .Maxpreps will be featuring the TL AGAIN.  Would this year be a six peat or eightpeet?

But maybe someone will take your word as expertise in the matter

Cali analysts living in the trinity league area?

No conflict or bias at all. 

Of course I believe you  

Always 

Certified Asshole

p.s. We aspire to be Mater Dei East

3 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Hahahaha.  My man, you always crack me up.  I think we are due for another one of the great stories you always tell us about your dating adventures. 

I havent been on a date since ole girl kissed me and had me looking like 2 face.... 

She kissed me and my right eye swole shut and my face was burning and swole... 

download (9).jpeg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Omaha Vol said:

I still say our very own compilation poll is the best in the land. The insightful and intelligent people we have on this site are, bar none, the most knowledgeable fans out there. 

Its improving.  At least its not as bad as DJ's over ranking the devil because they ran a schedule of sorry ass teams, and dropping Trinity league teams for losing to SJB and MD.  Sad

8 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

And youre as stupid as @LiberalDonaldTrump is high... 

I'll be sending you OLU highlights this year.  May'be @Gardensateballer can work his magic and set up a game between a Georgia team and DLS or a Trinity league team (mainly OLU and Servite) for 2019, 2020.  Would solve a lot of problems aroun here

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I'll be sending you OLU highlights this year.  May'be @Gardensateballer can work his magic and set up a game between a Georgia team and DLS or a Trinity league team (mainly OLU and Servite) for 2019, 2020.  Would solve a lot of problems aroun here

And I'll be sending you a psychiatrist 

1 hour ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Playing Servite or OLU isnt going to solve anything.

After one of them lose you all will just cry we didnt play a Top 3 CA team...

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Its improving.  At least its not as bad as DJ's over ranking the devil because they ran a schedule of sorry ass teams, and dropping Trinity league teams for losing to SJB and MD.  Sad

You act like DJ was the only one ranking Folsom. Most polls had Folsom ranked high and it eats you up inside. Keep hanging onto your trinity league high horse because we all know Servite will still be the layup of that league next season. 

6 hours ago, Folsom Prison said:

You act like DJ was the only one ranking Folsom. Most polls had Folsom ranked high and it eats you up inside. Keep hanging onto your trinity league high horse because we all know Servite will still be the layup of that league next season. 

Lol I thought u we’re talking about Cal State Fullerton this whole time

lmao who the fuck is Folsom???

11 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

I was thinking more along the lines of OLU punching North Gwinett in the mouf

North Gwinnetts got Wekiva FL... A much better team than OLU with a strong D.

[2018] Wekiva (Apopka, FL) 28, [2018] North Gwinnett (Suwanee, GA) 19

North Gwinnetts in trouble clearly.

[2018] Folsom (CA) 40, [2018] De La Salle (Concord, CA) 22

Folsom an 18 point favorite over DLS? Wowzer.

11 hours ago, Folsom Prison said:

Folsom has an offense that can put up points on certain teams and make them look better than they are. When faced with an actual adversary that plays D, they wouldve looked very average.

15 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Folsom has an offense that can put up points on certain teams and make them look better than they are. When faced with an actual adversary that plays D, they wouldve looked very average.

Unless 10 Samoans just checked into Folsom, they are going to be too small on the O and D lines. DLS’ veer will cut through Folsom front 7. Folsom will score alot of points in the first half but DLS wears them out and pulls away in the 4th.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

No, just you....

BlockLogic.

Regards

Certified Asshole 

First off, I'm not Block, he copied my name. Is it possible to make a name change on this forum? 

Second, I've been following these boards for a couple of years now and they're constantly talked about whenever Cali is brought up. A lot of the time it's hate from a few SoCal members and 2 DLS homers. There's a few members on this forum that stick up for Folsom and I happen to be one of them. Block & Sammy are trolls. 

Regards

The real FP

2 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao what a fucking loser this guy is... he created 10 accounts just to boost his agenda.... honestly ur mentally ill 

Lol 😝 he’s sick he needs help

@TheBlockIsHot

@FolsomStateTitles

@Folsom Prison

@FolsomPrisonBlues

Just checked your profile. Jesus christ.... Have you ever left your mom's basement? You post average is up to 73 per day. Talk about sick and needing help 😂

9 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

First off, I'm not Block, he copied my name. Is it possible to make a name change on this forum? 

Second, I've been following these boards for a couple of years now and they're constantly talked about whenever Cali is brought up. A lot of the time it's hate from a few SoCal members and 2 DLS homers. There's a few members on this forum that stick up for Folsom and I happen to be one of them. Block & Sammy are trolls. 

Regards

The real FP

How come all them hav the same I.P. Address then??

B92102DF-FA8B-4845-919B-B4061B38E18D.png

• Haha 1