Corona Centennial star players leaving

Tesseract

This all has to do with why the coaches left.Namely Jordan Campbell and his winners circle Academy.It is being said he is no longer welcome at Centennial so he is directing "his" kids to Corona HS.Now a coach that left CC for Corona is heading back to CC because of it.Also the 6-5 freshmen QB is heading to Corona because his dad thinks he is better than McKee

1 minute ago, CCBlackhatter said:

With the exodus of players from CC, it looks as if California will now be limited to SJB and MD.

Will Ned be forced to put DLS or Corona in the National Top 10 to make qouta?

DLS comp poll (80%+ human input) finishes this decade

2010  3rd

2011. 7th

2012. 1st

2013.  6th

2014.  2nd

2015. 3rd

IOW, higher than any GA team every year -- imagine the entire state of GA being called baby seals.  

Im sure that's why CQ schedules 0-10 FL schools and #78 CA schools OOS

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Pops said:

DLS comp poll (80%+ human input) finishes this decade

2010  3rd

2011. 7th

2012. 1st

2013.  6th

2014.  2nd

2015. 3rd

IOW, higher than any GA team every year -- imagine the entire state of GA being called baby seals.  

Im sure that's why CQ schedules 0-10 FL schools and #78 CA schools OOS

So, Ned will meet qouta with DLS.

Thanks Pops, we all figured as much.

You could have saved some time by not inserting all of those meaningless rankings though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ararar said:

This all has to do with why the coaches left.Namely Jordan Campbell and his winners circle Academy.It is being said he is no longer welcome at Centennial so he is directing "his" kids to Corona HS.Now a coach that left CC for Corona is heading back to CC because of it.Also the 6-5 freshmen QB is heading to Corona because his dad thinks he is better than McKee

A freshman QB better than Mckee who is also a senior?  Lol.  These daddy ball dads need to seriously get a grip on reality. 

Here is what a Corona parent posted about the situation 

I am a parent of this Corona Team and it is out of control. It must stop, kids showing up days before watching our practice then next thing you know they are practicing, players telling other players who is coming next, new players treating real Corona players like crap. New Head Coach letting it all go down. I have some other parents who are upset about all these kids. I understand a player moving from another area but these kids have been recruited. This is not college football.. In my opinion, this is ugly and real dirty. I am getting a group together to report to CIF and district office to get this dirt off our campus. I would rathercompete and lose or win with hard work and integrity, then win cheating andillegally getting kids in. The Head Coach and AD of Corona are in Question and so is CIF and the district if nothing happens. Any advice on how we parents need to Handle this. My boy and boys don'tdeserve this crap. 1st three players came following the DC from Centennial then they were telling other players moreCen10 players were coming then two more show up. Then the DC leaves back to CC so these kids are now illegible..I guess if he stayed the kids would have to sit a year. I don't know about that but now what? We want the Cent 10 players out of here. Plus another kid from an other school. The Cen10 players are still talking about more. I have seen incomingfreshmen and parents there talking to coach. That is illegal. This is dirty. My son ain't getting a scholarship anyway but was starting until these Cent10 kids came. They might use my son for 5 games then sit him When they get eligible. Use him for their own glory. I notice that this new staff is not really about the kids but their ego. Anotherrumor is we have close apartments to our high school and some are going to use them for fake addresses. Last thing is after watching our practices it is a joke.. Unorganized and no development. These kids who came from Centennial arestupid. I am sure Centennial's practices aren't like this crap show. Please, these practices are open to the public come and laugh. Coach Hills were much more productive. I would have my son transfer but that would be hypocritical maybe he will just quit. It really isn't quitting maybe I will call it forced out. Please I am really asking for advice. I was referred to this site because someone said Cen10 and Norco parents/supporters are on here and you would know rules or have advice.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Here is what a Corona parent posted about the situation 

I am a parent of this Corona Team and it is out of control. It must stop, kids showing up days before watching our practice then next thing you know they are practicing, players telling other players who is coming next, new players treating real Corona players like crap. New Head Coach letting it all go down. I have some other parents who are upset about all these kids. I understand a player moving from another area but these kids have been recruited. This is not college football.. In my opinion, this is ugly and real dirty. I am getting a group together to report to CIF and district office to get this dirt off our campus. I would rathercompete and lose or win with hard work and integrity, then win cheating andillegally getting kids in. The Head Coach and AD of Corona are in Question and so is CIF and the district if nothing happens. Any advice on how we parents need to Handle this. My boy and boys don'tdeserve this crap. 1st three players came following the DC from Centennial then they were telling other players moreCen10 players were coming then two more show up. Then the DC leaves back to CC so these kids are now illegible..I guess if he stayed the kids would have to sit a year. I don't know about that but now what? We want the Cent 10 players out of here. Plus another kid from an other school. The Cen10 players are still talking about more. I have seen incomingfreshmen and parents there talking to coach. That is illegal. This is dirty. My son ain't getting a scholarship anyway but was starting until these Cent10 kids came. They might use my son for 5 games then sit him When they get eligible. Use him for their own glory. I notice that this new staff is not really about the kids but their ego. Anotherrumor is we have close apartments to our high school and some are going to use them for fake addresses. Last thing is after watching our practices it is a joke.. Unorganized and no development. These kids who came from Centennial arestupid. I am sure Centennial's practices aren't like this crap show. Please, these practices are open to the public come and laugh. Coach Hills were much more productive. I would have my son transfer but that would be hypocritical maybe he will just quit. It really isn't quitting maybe I will call it forced out. Please I am really asking for advice. I was referred to this site because someone said Cen10 and Norco parents/supporters are on here and you would know rules or have advice.

Dang this sounds out of control. Where was it posted?