2018 CIF-SS D1 leaked...

Eddyr2

41 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Except when that one league is far and away the top league in the world!!

Quit hashing out that Bullshit... 

Yall say this crap every time... 

Its like old spaghetti after going in it 2 or 3 times you need to get rid of it and find something else... 

The Trinity league has MD and SJB and everyone else is just coat tailing especially Servite and OLU. 

The Trinity League is overrated...

• Confused 1

11 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Its like old spaghetti after going in it 2 or 3 times you need to get rid of it and find something else... 

The Trinity league has MD and SJB and everyone else is just coat tailing especially Servite and OLU. 

Not according to the sports writers .Maxpreps will be featuring the TL AGAIN.  Would this year be a six peat or eightpeet?

But maybe someone will take your word as expertise in the matter

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I feel the exact same way when ever anyone says Georgia is a top tier football state...

FFDA7150-768C-4AE5-BDC9-A3DAF343A839.gif

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

I feel the exact same way when ever anyone says Georgia is a top tier football state...

FFDA7150-768C-4AE5-BDC9-A3DAF343A839.gif

You know what the difference is though? 

None of our teams are coat tailing... 

Grayson isnt riding on Colquitts success

NG isnt riding on Archers success 

Everybody has built up their own program and accomplished their own feats... 

Tell me why we should even be talking about OLU,Servite or Jserra? 

What do they do? 

Answer... Nothing but they get grouped in with SJB and MD everytime... 

SJB and MD have built a name for themselves. The others havent. 

1 hour ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

What do they do? 

Except that OLU's dynasty rating would put them at #3 in Georgia and Servite  would be #5 in Georgia based on all results since 2001.   

19 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Except that OLU's dynasty rating would put them at #3 in Georgia and Servite  would be #5 in Georgia based on all results since 2001.   

I dont care about what they would be in GA. Im talking about what they are now. What they actually have done not what they would or could do.

35 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I dont care about what they would be in GA. Im talking about what they are now. What they actually have done not what they would or could do.

And only the best teams around the country would fair any better if they had to play in the trinity league.You think Archer or NG would have won anything playing in that league? No they wouldn't only 14-15 Colquitt and 16 Grayson would have even had a chance and they might have lost 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ararar said:

And only the best teams around the country would fair any better if they had to play in the trinity league.You think Archer or NG would have won anything playing in that league? No they wouldn't only 14-15 Colquitt and 16 Grayson would have even had a chance and they might have lost 

So your excuse is the same as everyone else...  

Ridiculous...

On 6/5/2018 at 8:48 AM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Because CA is expensive... 

But Im not the type of person to tell someone how to live their life... 

But the west coast is a nice place to visit... 

Living there? No... not for me anyway... atleast California anyway... 

Maybe Arizona,Oregon or Washington... 

I actually do like Portland and Sammamish

You ever watch that show Portlandia?  Pretty spot on imo.  Pretty city but... 

Washington sucks.  Nobody should move here.  😁

14 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Can we have expert takes from guys with polls and knowledge on here?  @whiteshoes@Omaha Vol?  This way we can get an unbiased opinion.  Their polls are pretty darn good and hopefully the ga jealousy of Cali can be settled.  

5 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

What do they do? 

So since Cali comes together as one that's a bad thing?  LOL!!!!  Sorry brother, out here in the true land of the free we try not to hate on each other.  

7 hours ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

What do they do? 

Care to explain what success you are referring to? GA vs GA? GA vs Top 5 programs? GA vs anyone other than hoover plant?

36 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

Care to explain what success you are referring to? GA vs GA? GA vs Top 5 programs? GA vs anyone other than hoover plant?

Im referring to in general. When are you gonna actually research something instead of looking foolish... 

Ive listed numerous times the teams weve played both good and bad. Win or Lose...  

If you want to ignore it thats fine... But it only makes you look stupid. 

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Can we have expert takes from guys with polls and knowledge on here?  @whiteshoes@Omaha Vol?  This way we can get an unbiased opinion.  Their polls are pretty darn good and hopefully the ga jealousy of Cali can be settled.  

What the hell does a poll have to do with anything? 

SJB and MD are consistently ranked 

Tell me where the other schools are... 

When is the last time any of them  where ranked? 2009? 2010? Thats 8-9 years ago... 

Theres no jealousy just common sense and realism yall enjoy hopping on other states and bashing on other states TX,FL,NJ,GA it doesnt matter. 

But when someone says something about Cali all of sudden its jealousy... 

Yall are freaking delusional no ones jealous of CA quit fooling yourself... 

2 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

As I've stated numerous times in the past the top 10 of CA,TX, and FL will, most assuredly, be ranked in the top 100 in the nation. GA,OH, and LA will always have a good chunk of their top 10 in the top 100 as well. That's just where the best teams are and that's the reality of it. 

All this GA vs CA chest thumping is for naught. You are both correct in saying that your teams are top notch and the big boy playoff brackets in both states are the best in the country. I still say the Trinity League is the best conference top to bottom (and I'm from the eastern U.S.). So, no bias here. Take Servite or JSerra for example. Either one could go winless in the Trinity and would STILL be a top 300 team in the entire nation. MOST years either one of them would be good enough to crack the top 10 in other states. Of course, not a GA, FL, TX, or OH type state, though. The point is they are all good teams and could be a formidable challenge for just about any team on a given day. 

46 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Im referring to in general. When are you gonna actually research something instead of looking foolish... 

Ive listed numerous times the teams weve played both good and bad. Win or Lose...  

If you want to ignore it thats fine... But it only makes you look stupid. 

See context is so important when addressing an issue of comprehension. The context of my question involved this perceived success that GA teams have had...not whether or not they are good teams. I've said many times I BELIEVE GA teams are good, but no signature wins to back my assessment. But you keep throwing out words like success to prove how good GA teams are and I'm asking for context.

46 minutes ago, Omaha Vol said:

As I've stated numerous times in the past the top 10 of CA,TX, and FL will, most assuredly, be ranked in the top 100 in the nation. GA,OH, and LA will always have a good chunk of their top 10 in the top 100 as well. That's just where the best teams are and that's the reality of it. 

All this GA vs CA chest thumping is for naught. You are both correct in saying that your teams are top notch and the big boy playoff brackets in both states are the best in the country. I still say the Trinity League is the best conference top to bottom (and I'm from the eastern U.S.). So, no bias here. Take Servite or JSerra for example. Either one could go winless in the Trinity and would STILL be a top 300 team in the entire nation. MOST years either one of them would be good enough to crack the top 10 in other states. Of course, not a GA, FL, TX, or OH type state, though. The point is they are all good teams and could be a formidable challenge for just about any team on a given day. 

And this is the kind of insightful info we needed. When Omaha was talking to me about other NorCal teams that were not national teams, I was left impressed. There is a reason why his poll is 1a or 1b to this sights poll. And why he always beats CalPreps in the pickem contests. Unlike somebody from ga who will remain nameless. Lol

15 minutes ago, NotBigdaddybloom said:

See context is so important when addressing an issue of comprehension. The context of my question involved this perceived success that GA teams have had...not whether or not they are good teams. I've said many times I BELIEVE GA teams are good, but no signature wins to back my assessment. But you keep throwing out words like success to prove how good GA teams are and I'm asking for context.

I personally think Norcross played in the most signature OOS game for ga a few years back. I believe it was vs BTW.

9 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

There is a reason why his poll is 1a or 1b to this sights poll. 

I still say our very own compilation poll is the best in the land. The insightful and intelligent people we have on this site are, bar none, the most knowledgeable fans out there. 

• Like 1