2018 CIF-SS D1 leaked...

Eddyr2

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

Looks like Oaks Christian and Valencia both are moving up to D1 and Upland is staying in D2.

Upland will have the honor challenging Narbonne for the right to play Folsom in the D1aa SBG

Question is, who’s gonna get locked out of the last two spots come playoff time.  

Upland without Baldwin collapsed against Oaks Christian last year.  Haven’t heard that they got a good enough replacement to carry them through the playoffs.  

7 hours ago, On2whls said:

Question is, who’s gonna get locked out of the last two spots come playoff time.  

Upland without Baldwin collapsed against Oaks Christian last year.  Haven’t heard that they got a good enough replacement to carry them through the playoffs.  

Upland has their new QB and he is very good 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailybulletin.com/2018/02/06/freshman-all-american-quarterback-cole-boop-transfers-to-upland/amp/

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Looks like Oaks Christian and Valencia both are moving up to D1 and Upland is staying in D2.

Upland will have the honor challenging Narbonne for the right to play Folsom in the D1aa SBG

5A72DD01-3E8E-4422-9488-0D43CCD82DBF.jpeg

Are they giving out ribbons or stickers for D1 AA?

Asking for Foolsom who I don’t like. 

Regards,

Certified Asshole 

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Are they giving out ribbons or stickers for D1 AA?

The jackets the players and cheerleaders get are the same as for the big boys.  The designators for D1A, D1AA, D2....are appropriately inconspicuous and easily removable though. Thus you can look and feel like the “State Champs”

12 minutes ago, On2whls said:

The jackets the players and cheerleaders get are the same as for the big boys.  The designators for D1A, D1AA, D2....are appropriately inconspicuous and easily removable though. Thus you can look and feel like the “State Champs”

Awesome, so no innocent feelings are hurt in the Championship process.

Maybe with the property taxes and tax revenue generated in Cali, I could get a stipend of a couple grand.

Feeling a little peckish for want of the participation festivities.

Hell, quadruple that stipend and I'll move to Cali. With my rental income here I'm golden.

Regards

C.A.

15 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Maybe with the property taxes and tax revenue generated in Cali, I could get a stipend of a couple grand.

Hell no brother, doesn’t work that way here.  All the taxes just ain’t enough.  Pay CA the stipend, and then we can talk.  State workers having a hard time scraping by on 150,000+

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

Hell no brother, doesn’t work that way here.  All the taxes just ain’t enough.  Pay CA the stipend, and then we can talk.  State workers having a hard time scraping by on 150,000+

It’s kinda nuts cause technically I’m in the 4% of income earners nationally but still feel middle class here in orange 🤔

1 minute ago, Eddyr2 said:

It’s kinda nuts cause technically I’m in the 4% of income earners nationally but still feel middle class here in orange 🤔

Because CA is expensive... 

But Im not the type of person to tell someone how to live their life... 

But the west coast is a nice place to visit... 

Living there? No... not for me anyway... atleast California anyway... 

Maybe Arizona,Oregon or Washington... 

I actually do like Portland and Sammamish

1 minute ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Because CA is expensive... 

But Im not the type of person to tell someone how to live their life... 

But the west coast is a nice place to visit... 

Living there? No... not for me anyway... atleast California anyway... 

Maybe Arizona,Oregon or Washington... 

I actually do like Portland and Sammamish

I love it and will never leave...weather is perfect 85% of the year...just go to keep making more money...