2018 CIF-SS D1 leaked...

Eddyr2

7 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

How come all them hav the same I.P. Address then??

B92102DF-FA8B-4845-919B-B4061B38E18D.png

3 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

LOL what does this show? This doesn't prove anything. All that you showed was one IP address. I don't even live in Folsom. 

@PrepGridiron can you confirm if I'm @blockishot @FolsomPrisonBlues @FolsomStateTitles

@The Comish can we have all this looked into? if so, i know a guy...

Image result for robert mueller

we can pay him off to lock up either @Folsom Prison or @LiberalDonaldTrump or both. thanks!

12 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Lmao what a fucking loser this guy is... he created 10 accounts just to boost his agenda.... honestly ur mentally ill 

Lol 😝 he’s sick he needs help

@TheBlockIsHot

@FolsomStateTitles

@Folsom Prison

@FolsomPrisonBlues

Sounds like somebody is rattled.

Resorted to cussing and tagging others for help. 

You lost. Take the L like a man. 

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Have you checked others? It's worse. 

4 minutes ago, Folsom Prison said:

LOL what does this show? This doesn't prove anything. All that you showed was one IP address. I don't even live in Folsom. 

@PrepGridiron can you confirm if I'm @blockishot @FolsomPrisonBlues @FolsomStateTitles

Lmao Folsom talking to him self on his other account,,, lmao what an idiot 

D5E7F32F-F2CB-4CE2-80FB-4D37EE8FBF02.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Sounds like somebody is rattled.

Resorted to cussing and tagging others for help. 

You lost. Take the L like a man. 

Lol he’s sick ... he knows he’s Block but yet is a con artist is always Schemeing

4 minutes ago, Eddyr2 said:

we can pay him off to lock up either @Folsom Prison or @LiberalDonaldTrump or both. thanks!

Lol should have @sammy because that’s the Comish

shit I’m exposing ery body today

1 hour ago, Eddyr2 said:

Dear member,

Thank you for your concern on this matter.  In fact, many other members are disturbed about the high % of Folsom posters registered, and the high overall Folsom post count, considering a very small %  (less than .05%) of High school football followers have ever heard or care about this program.  The executive committee has asked for an independent council but have been obstructed by the union rep.

We are also concerned about the quality of threads started by the various Folsom screen names.  Most, if not all of these threads turn out to have very low energy and engagement.  The Chief himself is concerned that these low energy threads are affecting advertising $ and the potential willingness for coaches to participate in the Prep Gridiron signature Coach Q&A.

Please continue with your vigilance.  Its posters like you who make this board a better place for all.

Thank you for your good communication.

-The Comish

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, The Comish said:

Dear member,

Thank you for your concern on this matter.  In fact, many other members are disturbed about the high % of Folsom posters registered, and the high overall Folsom post count, considering a very small %  (less than .05%) of High school football followers have ever heard or care about this program.  The executive committee has asked for an independent council but have been obstructed by the union rep.

We are also concerned about the quality of threads started by the various Folsom screen names.  Most, if not all of these threads turn out to have very low energy and engagement.  The Chief himself is concerned that these low energy threads are affecting advertising $ and the potential willingness for coaches to participate in the Prep Gridiron signature Coach Q&A.

Please continue with your vigilance.  Its posters like you who make this board a better place for all.

Thank you for your good communication.

-The Comish

Image result for thank you for your service

2 hours ago, Folsom Prison said:

First off, I'm not Block, he copied my name. Is it possible to make a name change on this forum? 

Second, I've been following these boards for a couple of years now and they're constantly talked about whenever Cali is brought up. A lot of the time it's hate from a few SoCal members and 2 DLS homers. There's a few members on this forum that stick up for Folsom and I happen to be one of them. Block & Sammy are trolls. 

Regards

The real FP

You're right, your sentence structure is coherent and mature, my apologies.

Forgive me if any women, children or animals were harmed in my misdirected post.

Regrets

Certified Asshole

2 hours ago, The Comish said:

The executive committee has asked for an independent council but have been obstructed by the union rep.

Well Boss if You actually gave me an actual Budget to work with then mabe I can get what I need , except you give me an elementary students allowance.......

I’m in the Process of having Rudy Giuliani’s son brought in to do a thorough investigation of the suspect users that infiltrated My Website 

4969EACB-D9D8-4407-A2C8-8252F9D6A79E.png

5 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Well Boss if You actually gave me an actual Budget to work with then mabe I can get what I need , except you give me an elementary students allowance.......

I’m in the Process of having Rudy Giuliani’s son brought in to do a thorough investigation of the suspect users that infiltrated My Website 

for love of all that is good and holy charge your phone!!!!

https://smile.amazon.com/Anker-PowerCore-Lipstick-Sized-Generation-Batteries/dp/B005X1Y7I2/ref=sr_1_5?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1528401877&sr=1-5&keywords=portable+charger

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

Dying phone and Sprint... 

That goes together like Peanut Butter and Jelly atleast youre not stranded in Utah somewhere otlr youd be screwed

2 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Dying phone and Sprint... 

That goes together like Peanut Butter and Jelly atleast youre not stranded in Utah somewhere otlr youd be screwed

I was die hard Verizon user but sprint had a deal for unlimited data with iPhone 8 so I went with them then like 4 weeks later Verizon came out with that plan ... I was pissed... now I’m stuck with sprint 

8 minutes ago, LiberalDonaldTrump said:

I was die hard Verizon user but sprint had a deal for unlimited data with iPhone 8 so I went with them then like 4 weeks later Verizon came out with that plan ... I was pissed... now I’m stuck with sprint 

Verizon user here. Very happy with all the free shit I get. Lol