My Algorithm on Why Folsom is Gonna Get Bullied By the Big Boys of Concord

8 minutes ago, Goldmember said:

This is not true.

Shhhh. Don't burst their bubble. Only DLS improves and they would win every rematch played at the end of the season.

The great Sparty program is the only program who demands that their players execute to perfection so they practice each day unlike the other teams in the country.

#youcantfixstupid

38 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Shhhh. Don't burst their bubble. Only DLS improves and they would win every rematch played at the end of the season.

The great Sparty program is the only program who demands that their players execute to perfection so they practice each day unlike the other teams in the country.

#youcantfixstupid

GA teams with they had only an ounce of the excellence that DLS has pissed for the last 3 decades. 

Keep fighting for relevance. 

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

giphy.gif.a7cc275d062c3f1b8863f48fcd005631.gif

Hello everyone! Billy Mays here! Yes, I know, I'm supposed to be dead, but every now and again there is a product on the market that deserves nothing but the best salesman so God gives me a reprieve to return and, ahem, clear the air so-to-speak.

Today, we have a perfect situation for this new product. Behold the situation below...

I would like to now introduce THE PRODUCT TO END ALL PRODUCTS!

Yes, from the makers of OxyClean comes...

oMC8njQ.thumb.jpg.d97f69bc45c6e6f3514340c3f8a41d0c.jpg

We have seen the situation before being treated with Bullshit Repellant so now let's treat it and have another look...

spray-bottle-gif-8.gif.2aa0cfe06c5e0ed36ec3cbf57c0f2ad0.gif

Well! There you have it folks! This is a great product and it really works! Take advantage of our BOGO offer for the first 75 callers in the next 8 minutes and clear the air on your forums too!

See you in Bullshit Free Heaven soon!

Billy_Mays_Portrait_Cropped.thumb.jpg.2cd26818d4ebfc5a7ea0cde71a8533ce.jpg

Now you have done it!  Here comes Folsom's captains and they look mad. 

3guys.gif.1894c528fbef217b22cdf9d621aea1be.gif

• Haha 5

9 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You don't think these other teams demand perfect execution in their chosen schemes?

Despite what your biases, a passing offense that requires perfect timing, motions, and complex blocking schemes is going to take more game time to perfect than the veer offense regardless of the team running in it.

This idea that DLS would not lose later in the year bc of hyper improvement was invited by DLS fans and Californians to explain them losing to the better team.

Many teams have the same issue early. It's part of football. Most everyone is going to get better throughout the year.

I agree with most of what you said. But I’m still stand by my statemet that you don’t understand what DLS is about.  Coaches Lad and Alumbagh have said the same thing over the years. But what do they know, right. They don’t call it hyper-improvement...that’s a PG/Rivals term used to minimize the efforts of DLS. They also both acknowledge that other teams will get better over the course of a season as well. Anyway, we’ll just agree to disagree.👍

2 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

#youcantfixstupid

I may of missed it but I don't think I heard mention of DLS being the only team that improves and would win every rematch at the end of the season.  And as I said before, everyone improves but certain schemes lend themselves to more improvement than others and for DLS, it's the line play that is most evident during the season.  It doesn't matter if it's a baby seal or whatever, when the line starts to figure it out, it is a different team and that everyone who is watching recognizes.   Those of us that follow DLS are looking for one thing every single year and that is that game where they figure it out. 

First, the DLS veer takes more time to get right than other schemes imo bc of the line play of DLS and that the nature of the veer requires the qb to make decisions quicker than does a regular handoff and drop back passer.  A qb can recover from a mistake easier than the veer qb can too. 

The fact that those same baby seals have given the Spartans trouble early in the year on many occasions just like great OOS teams they played seems to be ignored like it is irrelevant. 

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I may of missed it but I don't think I heard mention of DLS being the only team that improves and would win every rematch at the end of the season.  And as I said before, everyone improves but certain schemes lend themselves to more improvement than others and for DLS, it's the line play that is most evident during the season.  It doesn't matter if it's a baby seal or whatever, when the line starts to figure it out, it is a different team and that everyone who is watching recognizes.   Those of us that follow DLS are looking for one thing every single year and that is that game where they figure it out. 

First, the DLS veer takes more time to get right than other schemes imo bc of the line play of DLS and that the nature of the veer requires the qb to make decisions quicker than does a regular handoff and drop back passer.  A qb can recover from a mistake easier than the veer qb can too. 

The fact that those same baby seals have given the Spartans trouble early in the year on many occasions just like great OOS teams they played seems to be ignored like it is irrelevant. 

Well said. 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

On many occasions, huh? You mean like a handful of times in 3+ decades...

52 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Well said. 

That post was full of nonsense. Grasping at straws if you will.

The QB literally reads one defender on any given play... How long do you need to learn that.

If it's that difficult to learn to get the veer down, then it would explain why DLS has not changed their offense in decades. They would struggle mightly if they had to perfect the more intricate and complex schemes being run at many programs today. Kids would play their entire HS career and not have it perfected with that rate of progression.

3 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

The QB literally reads one defender on any given play... How long do you need to learn that.

If it's that difficult to learn to get the veer down, then it would explain why DLS has not changed their offense in decades. They would struggle mightly if they had to perfect the more intricate and complex schemes being run at many programs today.

We just have differing opinions is all. And as I said, you don’t understand DLS. Thanks, bro!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

DLS has no business being in a neighborhood public school league.  They should freelance for football or find a parochial school league

They've done the freelance thing a couple times. What they really should do is join the WCAL (football only). They'd still be the dominate team in that league, but had they been in the WCAL all these years there's no chance they have the NorCal streak.

Teams like Serra and Bellarmine have played several close, competitive games during the past 5-10 years. In one matchup all Bellarmine had to do was convert an XP for the win.

WCAL has been among the top 2 leagues in NorCal for quite a long while and is for certain the best private catholic league.

I get that travel is a concern for 'other sports' which is why it should be for football only. DLS travels plenty so no reason they can't travel 3-4 times per season for league play.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThunderRam said:

They've done the freelance thing a couple times. What they really should do is join the WCAL (football only). They'd still be the dominate team in that league, but had they been in the WCAL all these years there's no chance they have the NorCal streak.

Teams like Serra and Bellarmine have played several close, competitive games during the past 5-10 years. In one matchup all Bellarmine had to do was convert an XP for the win.

WCAL has been among the top 2 leagues in NorCal for quite a long while and is for certain the best private catholic league.

Agreed. 

8 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

If it's that difficult to learn to get the veer down, then it would explain why DLS has not changed their offense in decades. They would struggle mightly if they had to perfect the more intricate and complex schemes being run at many programs today. Kids would play their entire HS career and not have it perfected with that rate of progression.

Coming from the guy who’s coach cant count to 11.. 😂 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Enough to where it becomes a yearly thing.  Yearly.  How many non OOS games have you watched during the last 3 decades?  If you have watched many and not noticed this you don't know what your looking at.  This is not a unusual concept and like you have said already, every team improves.  Why are you fighting this concept as it concerns DLS?  And I haven't heard anyone say that they win every rematch so you can avoid that tired argument.  

• Like 1

22 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

What's undeniable is DLS losing early and then going back and crushing a bunch of baby seals in NorCal.

Ha

Locate DLS in GA the last 25 and baby seal is what the board would be calling CQ et al

CQ is not a nationally elite team but just wants to beat ISB and Vista Murietta and then tell everyone they are 

different league — there should be another forum for fans of local powers 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Pops said:

Ha

Locate DLS in GA the last 25 and baby seal is what the board would be calling CQ et al

CQ is not a nationally elite team but just wants to beat ISB and Vista Murietta and then tell everyone they are 

different league — there should be another forum for fans of local powers 

This 🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝🔝

14 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Way more often than DLS loses to anyone 

hell, CQ lost more games to shitty GA teams last year than DLS averages to elite national teams per decade 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Goldmember said:

This is not true.

Sorry, I should have said DLS’s hyperimprovement results are undeniable to all but Goldmember 

you wanna go year by year from ‘04?  Hard to support either way if you look earlier as they didn’t lose T all for the 12 prior years 

17 hours ago, Blueliner said:

But I’m still stand by my statemet that you don’t understand what DLS is about. 

This is one of the legit reasons why people might dislike De La Salle and that's unfortunate because it's mostly just about their silly fans.

It's this kind of cornball nonsense that turn people off.

• Like 1