My Algorithm on Why Folsom is Gonna Get Bullied By the Big Boys of Concord

8 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

I'll never understand why you all use this as some sort of evidence to explain away DLS losing these games.

In my opinion, their offensive system gives them an advantage early in the season compared to many of other schemes.

Fair take. There are definitely some schemes out there that, like the veer, take time to perfect. That said, your statement leads me to believe that you don’t quite understand the veer and the level of execution that’s expected of the kids at DLS. There’s a different level of execution between DLS’s veer and say...Jesuit’s.

7 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I mysteriously forgot about BG and Bellevue.  How did that happen I wonder.  My neighbor is a Bellevue grad and He knows I'm a DLS fan and doesn't hesitate to remind me of that day.

Anyway good call.  

ET was frustrating, esp the tackling.  

Yes. That was a very frustrating game to watch. 

7 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

As Canes always said ...something to the effect of 'It's easy have the appearance of hyper improvement when the quality of teams you play regresses after week 3.

That being said the DLS 2010 team was a symphony on offense in the SBG.  Absolute perfection 

I mean , Canes is right in a sense. But I don’t look at the outcomes as much as how they’re playing. And only the team really knows if they’re executing better. They could beat Foothill 42-7 and still be not executing well. 

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Fair take. There are definitely some schemes out there that, like the veer, take time to perfect. That said, your statement leads me to believe that you don’t quite understand the veer and the level of execution that’s expected of the kids at DLS. There’s a different level of execution between DLS’s veer and say...Jesuit’s.

You don't think these other teams demand perfect execution in their chosen schemes?

Despite what your biases, a passing offense that requires perfect timing, motions, and complex blocking schemes is going to take more game time to perfect than the veer offense regardless of the team running in it.

This idea that DLS would not lose later in the year bc of hyper improvement was invited by DLS fans and Californians to explain them losing to the better team.

Many teams have the same issue early. It's part of football. Most everyone is going to get better throughout the year.

8 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You don't think these other teams demand perfect execution in their chosen schemes?

Despite what your biases, a passing offense that requires perfect timing, motions, and complex blocking schemes is going to take more game time to perfect than the veer offense regardless of the team running in it.

This idea that DLS would not lose later in the year bc of hyper improvement was invited by DLS fans and Californians to explain them losing to the better team.

Many teams have the same issue early. It's part of football. Most everyone is going to get better throughout the year.

Folsom would pound Colquitt by over 20.

PS- This is the 2018 projection too.

Capture.PNG

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Do NFL and NCAA coaches come to most schools practices to learn technique?

you don’t know DLS — don’t preach about biases in topics fornwhichnyou are not quite uninformed — you are just informed by the biggest idiot on site 

it’s not a matter of how complicated the offense is, it’s a matter of how perfect the execution and especially timing get 

DLS’s hyperimprovement RESULTS are undeniable and to do so only reveals your head in the sand and your ass crack whistling in the wind 

• Haha 3

Just now, Pops said:

you don’t know DLS — don’t preach about biases in topics fornwhichnyou are not quite uninformed — you are just informed by the biggest idiot on site 

it’s not a matter of how complicated the offense is, it’s a matter of how perfect the execution and especially timing get 

DLS’s hyperimprovement RESULTS are undeniable and to do so only reveals your head in the sand and your ass crack whistling in the wind 

Excited for week 0?

giphy.gif.a7cc275d062c3f1b8863f48fcd005631.gif

Hello everyone! Billy Mays here! Yes, I know, I'm supposed to be dead, but every now and again there is a product on the market that deserves nothing but the best salesman so God gives me a reprieve to return and, ahem, clear the air so-to-speak.

Today, we have a perfect situation for this new product. Behold the situation below...

51 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Folsom would pound Colquitt by over 20.

Capture.PNG

I would like to now introduce THE PRODUCT TO END ALL PRODUCTS!

Yes, from the makers of OxyClean comes...

oMC8njQ.thumb.jpg.d97f69bc45c6e6f3514340c3f8a41d0c.jpg

We have seen the situation before being treated with Bullshit Repellant so now let's treat it and have another look...

spray-bottle-gif-8.gif.2aa0cfe06c5e0ed36ec3cbf57c0f2ad0.gif

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Folsom doesn't even belong NEAR a football field where Colquitt is even thinking about playing

Colquitt 115 

Foolson 9

Well! There you have it folks! This is a great product and it really works! Take advantage of our BOGO offer for the first 75 callers in the next 8 minutes and clear the air on your forums too!

See you in Bullshit Free Heaven soon!

Billy_Mays_Portrait_Cropped.thumb.jpg.2cd26818d4ebfc5a7ea0cde71a8533ce.jpg

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

giphy.gif.a7cc275d062c3f1b8863f48fcd005631.gif

Hello everyone! Billy Mays here! Yes, I know, I'm supposed to be dead, but every now and again there is a product on the market that deserves nothing but the best salesman so God gives me a reprieve to return and, ahem, clear the air so-to-speak.

Today, we have a perfect situation for this new product. Behold the situation below...

I would like to now introduce THE PRODUCT TO END ALL PRODUCTS!

Yes, from the makers of OxyClean comes...

oMC8njQ.thumb.jpg.d97f69bc45c6e6f3514340c3f8a41d0c.jpg

We have seen the situation before being treated with Bullshit Repellant so now let's treat it and have another look...

spray-bottle-gif-8.gif.2aa0cfe06c5e0ed36ec3cbf57c0f2ad0.gif

Well! There you have it folks! This is a great product and it really works! Take advantage of our BOGO offer for the first 75 callers in the next 8 minutes and clear the air on your forums too!

See you in Bullshit Free Heaven soon!

Billy_Mays_Portrait_Cropped.thumb.jpg.2cd26818d4ebfc5a7ea0cde71a8533ce.jpg

This is Calpreps projection. Care to give yours?

12 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

This is Calpreps projection. Care to give yours?

CalPreps sucks at projecting OOS games. 

If you paid attention to my state...

NorCal underperformed by -3.5 points in OOS games last year, according to their rating compared to the actual score.

Georgia outperformed by over +2 points in OOS games in relation to their ratings & scores.

Preseason CalPreps PAM is good for nothing except being mildly entertaining

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

NorCal underperformed by -3.5 points in OOS games last year, according to their rating compared to the actual score.

Georgia outperformed by over +2 points in OOS games in relation to their ratings & scores.

Your stats are fake news. You are promoting the same old agenda. Everyone sees it. Your opinion is invalid.

28 minutes ago, Pops said:

This is all nonsense.

All of the top programs around the country demand "perfection" in their execution. This isn't some original thought from DLS.

What's undeniable is DLS losing early and then going back and crushing a bunch of baby seals in NorCal.

Listen to yourselves...a bunch of damn excuse makers!

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

Refer to my previous post.  LOL!!!!!!

3 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

All of the top programs around the country demand "perfection" in their execution. This isn't some original thought from DLS.

OK

but you GA guys fail to appreciate that there’s a bigger pond out there 

DLS has won pieces of 13 MNCs in last 25 years with lines that averaged about 215#

would you allow for the possibility that there are some teams whose technique and timing and the height they reach along the learning curve are better than Etowah, mays, Lee, south Forsythe and all these other top programs you mean

18 minutes ago, Pops said:

OK

but you GA guys fail to appreciate that there’s a bigger pond out there 

DLS has won pieces of 13 MNCs in last 25 years with lines that averaged about 215#

would you allow for the possibility that there are some teams whose technique and timing and the height they reach along the learning curve are better than Etowah, mays, Lee, south Forsythe and all these other top programs you mean

You'll have to forgive me for not understanding whatever meaningless point you're trying to make.

I don't think anyone is even talking about the teams you just mentioned.

Please form a more coherent response and get back to me. Thanks.