DLS showing off their offense.....

RedZone

7 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

They won't score 40. Folsom will though. 

I guarantee you. Folsom will NOT score 40. This isn’t Paraclete....I mean Helix. Seriously dude. You’re in for a huge disappointment, brutha man!😎

1 minute ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Everyone sees the same video. 

I am speaking the truth. 

In other notes- you should see our passing drills 😎

Video and lining up on the field are two different things😎

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Everyone sees the same video. 

I am speaking the truth. 

In other notes- you should see our passing drills 😎

You should come watch DLS’s OL drills and the perfection of execution demanded by he coaches. 

DLS has seen PLENTY of good passing teams. In fact they buried the nation’s hsfb passing leader....twice!😎

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Riiiiiiiiiiiiight! A one way ticket to San Jose State and being a forum moderator for life!

Winning!

…. or Sac StatexD

By my count DLS has sent 7 OL/DL (and a TE) to the NFL. Not mention about 10 other skill position guys. And none of them played at SJSU so I'm a little confused as to what you're talking about. How many has Folsom sent to the NFL? ...ONE. It'll be two with Jonah.

And I have ZERO doubt that our moderator's DLS squads would blow the doors off of this Folsom team. I think that they'd beat THIS DLS team as well.

#WON

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

…. or Sac StatexD

By my count DLS has sent 7 OL/DL (and a TE) to the NFL. Not mention about 10 other skill position guys. And none of them played at SJSU so I'm a little confused as to what you're talking about. How many has Folsom sent to the NFL? ...ONE. It'll be two with Jonah.

And I have ZERO doubt that our moderator's DLS squads would blow the doors off of this Folsom team. I think that they'd beat THIS DLS team as well.

#WON

Lol we've been relevant for a third of the time DLS has. We have sent MORE players to D1 colleges than DLS has the last 5 years. Fact. 

Our team this year even has more players going to the next level. Even more academically than DLS. Winner!

And no moderators teams are beating our two best teams. 

Folsom by 10. On DLSs field. 

21 hours ago, Blueliner said:

DLS has 4 D1s on their front 7. Both corners are playing on Sats. 3 D1s on their OL, and TE. QB is legit. D1 RB. +Folsom talking shit....

You have links? You must know I already checked it out.

I think you might be pulling a trump here personally.

58 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Lol we've been relevant for a third of the time DLS has. We have sent MORE players to D1 colleges than DLS has the last 5 years. Fact. 

Our team this year even has more players going to the next level. Even more academically than DLS. Winner!

And no moderators teams are beating our two best teams. 

Folsom by 10. On DLSs field. 

True. Folsom sends a bunch of skill guys to the next level. Mostly to Sac State, but it is D1 nonetheless. That's great and all. But DLS has the D1s where it counts. IN THE TRENCHES and on defense. The offense will be just fine...it always is!

49-21 DLS

#completeannihilation

Fooling around aside. Do you really think that this Folsom team could beat the '97-'99 Spartans? If so, Why?

5 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

True. Folsom sends a bunch of skill guys to the next level. Mostly to Sac State, but it is D1 nonetheless. That's great and all. But DLS has the D1s where it counts. IN THE TRENCHES and on defense. The offense will be just fine...it always is!

49-21 DLS

#completeannihilation

Fooling around aside. Do you really think that this Folsom team could beat the '97-'99 Spartans? If so, Why?

This folsom team would struggle to make the playoffs out of the Trinity league.   The DLS game will be a blowout with multiple folsom guys getting hurt.   They will end up making the D-1 bowl but will lose.  Everyone is enjoying taking the paddle to folsom, in order to kill time between now and the start of the season

53 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You have links? You must know I already checked it out.

I think you might be pulling a trump here personally.

To oto o (LB)  - He'll name his college

Foskey (DE/TE) He'll name his college

Wilson (LB) - Arizona State, Utah are the best so far

Marshall (CB) - Utah, Air Force

Wallace (CB) - San Diego

Ingram (OL/DL) - Air Force so far... will get more. Dude's 6'-6" 280 and has been invited to a boatload of combines

Garrett (RB/FS) - The Fighting Bison of Howard U. ...so far.

Tagaloa (OL/DL) - San Jose State ...so far. He just received MVP at the College Hall of Fame OL/DL Combine

Rask - (OL/DL) DLS's best OL guy. 6'3" 275 has been invited to UDub, WSU, UCLA, and Wyoming. So far no official offers yet. But he will.