In case any of the Texas posters want to see elite High School Football

Eddyr2

52 minutes ago, Texasball said:

MD last year did not play against great - DLS or Bosco teams last year or great Bishop Gorman team of the years prior.  Fact is Gorman whipped the best in California prior to last year.  The same damn BG that got beat on the road at MD turned around and got beat at home by Miami Central who didn't even win the Florida title.  They beat Bosco who got beat by STA to start the season. Again - this was down STA team who got the victory.

I would easily put the elite of Texas, Florida, or Georgia top 10 against the best of California any damn time.

Bro...just check waze, I-10W is all clear for an elite Texas team to head over and play one of the big time SoCal Schools.

If MD, Bosco, Cen10 or DLS run the table they will be the MNC...if any Texas team runs the table they will need help from CA, FL and GA teams to win the MNC...so Cali doesn't need to play Texas to get the ring but looks like Texas needs to play Cali...

Image result for california love tupac

BTW, MD would do a home and home but the Texas team will have to drive out here for the first game...why because...

Image result for it's good to be king

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

I hear ya.  With Allen flying in QB's an all, but need not worry.  I'm no snitch. 

Right, you must have gotten that from Nor.  

The kid's dad transferred here, you know, Collin county is only one of the fastest growing areas in the country.  They're still here in Allen, who would have thought?  

And to think, Allen wanted and needed the kid so badly that they decided he would share the QB duties the entire season.  😂 

3 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Bro...just check waze, I-10W is all clear for an elite Texas team to head over and play one of the big time SoCal Schools.

If MD, Bosco, Cen10 or DLS run the table they will be the MNC...if any Texas team runs the table they will need help from CA, FL and GA teams to win the MNC...so Cali doesn't need to play Texas to get the ring but looks like Texas needs to play Cali...

Image result for california love tupac

BTW, MD would do a home and home but the Texas team will have to drive out here for the first game...why because...

Image result for it's good to be king

No they won't...Nor did Texas need their help in the past. 

If it happens...it happens.

Don't let ya MD affiliation get to your head.

• Like 1