In case any of the Texas posters want to see elite High School Football

Eddyr2

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

But you're not great.  You're like 1-9 vs BG, and 0-2 vs IMG.  Terrific!  

That’s pretty weak there Horsefly you take the two greatest HS dynasties of recent years to compare.Whats your record against those two ...all games at home no less

4 minutes ago, Ararar said:

That’s pretty weak there Horsefly you take the two greatest HS dynasties of recent years to compare.Whats your record against those two ...all games at home no less

1-11 is not greatness, you guys are loud like the GA guys.  

Those BG butt kickings go back at few years, so don't give me that bs about dynasties.

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

We are great and you’re cheating us out of a win against BG which Texas does not have against either team....at home with your rules

You played a lot of those at home too (I watched a few of them)   All the IMG games were in CA at a crazy kickoff time too.

all that loose transferring and you all are like 1-11? I forgot, SJB lost to a weak STA team last yr, I watched that snoozer.  

we may not have beaten those teams, but we did beat your state champ DLS, only loss they had over a 2 yr span.  

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You played a lot of those at home too (I watched a few of them)   All the IMG games were in CA at a crazy kickoff time too.

all that loose transferring and you all are like 1-11? I forgot, SJB lost to a weak STA team last yr, I watched that snoozer.  

we may not have beaten those teams, but we did beat your state champ DLS, only loss they had over a 2 yr span.  

So what I watched the same two teams lay waste to Texas so brutally your coaches refused to play either one again 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ararar said:

So what I watched the same two teams lay waste to Texas so brutally your coaches refused to play either one again 

You all need to quit, you're not too good with the OOS thing.  

what you didn't see were our reigning and current state champ lose to a first round loser.  

2 hours ago, Eddyr2 said:

Denies what? MD getting 4* and 5* Kids coming in? I don’t deny I celebrate it!!!

i am happy whenever a young man choices to improve his life be attending one of the most prestigious Catholic high schools in the nation. Last week when I was having lunch with the Auxiliary Bishop of the Diocese of Orange, Mater Dei’s greatness and ability to attract young men was one of the things we discussed. 💪😃👍

You don’t even believe the shit you write.  MD wins with players that have been developed by others.  There is absolutely zero honor in winning with kids that the program didn’t develop themselves.

42 minutes ago, Texasball said:

You don’t even believe the shit you write.  MD wins with players that have been developed by others.  There is absolutely zero honor in winning with kids that the program didn’t develop themselves.

I believe everything I wrote and stand by it!

i stand for liberty!

9 hours ago, Horsefly said:

1-11 is not greatness, you guys are loud like the GA guys.  

Those BG butt kickings go back at few years, so don't give me that bs about dynasties.

Yeah it's funny that Armwood, Booker T and Miami Central had no issue with Bishop Gorman when they went out and took care of business.

And it took a miracle blocked extra point from the best team in their history who won the National title to beat STA. 

If anything Bishop Gorman destoys the myth of California. False bravado from CaliforniaPreps.com has got these clowns a little light in the britches 😂

• Like 1

On 7/21/2018 at 12:30 AM, Ararar said:

Jesus how many times does the elite in Cali have to get beat before you realize that even with all the recruiting that your teams simply are not that damn good.

Trinity  has not won state since 2009

MD didn’t beat anyone special last year!,

2 hours ago, Texasball said:

Jesus how many times does the elite in Cali have to get beat before you realize that even with all the recruiting that your teams simply are not that damn good.

Trinity  has not won state since 2009

MD didn’t beat anyone special last year!,

Your state cried after BG and IMG curb stomped you.Says a whole lot about Texas frame of mind concerning competition.Trinity also beat NS worse than DLS.MD beat BG....The school your coaches whined about being to good.Cali takes on all challenges Texas tucks tail and whines

2 hours ago, Ararar said:

Your state cried after BG and IMG curb stomped you.Says a whole lot about Texas frame of mind concerning competition.Trinity also beat NS worse than DLS.MD beat BG....The school your coaches whined about being to good.Cali takes on all challenges Texas tucks tail and whines

With those privates yall have and DLS up North....Why exactly would yall run from a challenge to begin with?

With a team like last years Mater Dei...why would you run when you already have a competitive advantage???

It's like the 90s/early 2000s Evangel Eagles.

Take on all challengers...pfft...

2 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

With those privates yall have and DLS up North....Why exactly would yall run from a challenge to begin with?

With a team like last years Mater Dei...why would you run when you already have a competitive advantage???

Exactly, prior to last season MD was nonexistent in OOS games.  now they have free access to talent, they have cajones.  Smh

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

Our best public school takes on all comers as well and doesn’t whine about it.Funny that somehow Florida public schools find the intestinal fortitude to take on the best but Texas whines in the corner.Please don’t tell me a grown man just said it’s not fair 🙄

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Our best public school takes on   all comers    as well and doesn’t whine about it.Funny that somehow Florida public schools find the intestinal fortitude to take on the best but Texas whines in the corner.Please don’t tell me a grown man just said it’s not fair 🙄

Your best public school took on IMG (twice)  and BG all at home.  ET has had a similar resume with DLS, Jenks, J Curtis, Bingham and Bellevue. All were highly nationally ranked those seasons. 

Skyline has played STA, desoto has played Miramar, union and jenks.  Chill has played BTW and BG

dallas Madison has played Miami central, Abilene has played plant and cocoa. 

35 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Our best public school takes on all comers as well and doesn’t whine about it.Funny that somehow Florida public schools find the intestinal fortitude to take on the best but Texas whines in the corner.Please don’t tell me a grown man just said it’s not fair 🙄

In or near neighboring states just like Texas...

And don't put words in my mouth I didn't say.  I said competitive advantage.  There's a difference. Still gotta put 11 on the field.

On 7/22/2018 at 5:29 AM, Ararar said:

This simply is not true.

My memory concerning BG from people on this site was that we all thought they was one bad ass team.  Not sure anyone anywhere could of beat that team especially team that couldn’t win their district or our state championship that particular season.

why do you omit that other Texas teams had already beat North Shore.  You talk as if Trinity did something that nobody else did.  Just another sign pointing to the truth of a Texas depth

MD beat a young BG that lost all the main players that had beat The Who’s who California prior to win MD played them.

I don’t recommend anyone playing a IMG including Cali.

History will always show that Trinity beat DLS during year that nobody else in California could do the same.  Live with it.

10 minutes ago, Texasball said:

This simply is not true.

My memory concerning BG from people on this site was that we all thought they was one bad ass team.  Not sure anyone anywhere could of beat that team especially team that couldn’t win their district or our state championship that particular season.

why do you omit that other Texas teams had already beat North Shore.  You talk as if Trinity did something that nobody else did.  Just another sign pointing to the truth of a Texas depth

MD beat a young BG that lost all the main players that had beat The Who’s who California prior to win MD played them.

I don’t recommend anyone playing a IMG including Cali.

History will always show that Trinity beat DLS during year that nobody else in California could do the same.  Live with it.

Your memory is tainted by your yellow rose of Texas glasses 👓. The president of your coaches association penned an open letter trying to denigrate BG,their kids and families.Live with your whining state

https://usatodayhss.com/2016/coaches-association-president-rips-bishop-gorman-in-ode-to-texas-high-school-football

15 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Your memory is tainted by your yellow rose of Texas glasses 👓. The president of your coaches association penned an open letter trying to denigrate BG,their kids and families.Live with your whining state

https://usatodayhss.com/2016/coaches-association-president-rips-bishop-gorman-in-ode-to-texas-high-school-football

That's Texas culture, Texas publics do not give two shits about those things, it's about community. Families, rivalries, life lessons, etc.,.

Sadly and slowly it's eroding and this coach knows it.

The landscape is getting smaller and folks are more mobile than ever.

Regards,

BGW

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

That's Texas culture, Texas publics do not give two shits about those things, it's about community. Families, rivalries, life lessons, etc.,.

Sadly and slowly it's eroding and this coach knows it.

The landscape is getting smaller and folks are more mobile than ever.

Regards,

BGW

So he has to insinuate that they as a people are better than the kids and families at BG? What a whining A-hole.What,BG and other Privates don’t care about their community? Their families? No , this guy just needed to feel better about the ass kicking his state just got so he threw BG and all other privates under the bus and if that’s Texas “culture” you can keep it