In case any of the Texas posters want to see elite High School Football

Eddyr2

47 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

No. In Cali you have to have so many days in just helments and shorts before you can go full gear. 

2 full day in helmets and short, last Thursday and Friday. Those days don’t could as “fall camp/hell week”. California “Fall camp” starts 2 weeks before the a teams first game. Most teams have a week 0 game so they can have a bye week. Week 0 is August 17 so “fall camp” with pads starts tomorrow for most schools in California.

On 7/22/2018 at 3:29 AM, Ararar said:

Your state cried after BG and IMG curb stomped you.Says a whole lot about Texas frame of mind concerning competition.Trinity also beat NS worse than DLS.MD beat BG....The school your coaches whined about being to good.Cali takes on all challenges Texas tucks tail and whines

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On 7/23/2018 at 5:17 AM, Ararar said:

Your memory is tainted by your yellow rose of Texas glasses 👓. The president of your coaches association penned an open letter trying to denigrate BG,their kids and families.Live with your whining state

https://usatodayhss.com/2016/coaches-association-president-rips-bishop-gorman-in-ode-to-texas-high-school-football

Dang that fool was hella butt hurt.  Wow!

On 7/23/2018 at 8:02 AM, Ararar said:

So he has to insinuate that they as a people are better than the kids and families at BG? What a whining A-hole.What,BG and other Privates don’t care about their community? Their families? No , this guy just needed to feel better about the ass kicking his state just got so he threw BG and all other privates under the bus and if that’s Texas “culture” you can keep it

That's the thing, everybody knows BG recruits from all over.  They all knew that before the game, so why schedule it then?

On 7/29/2018 at 12:31 PM, Texasball said:

They are probably actually playing the HS team...I am trying to find out - I have Mexican dealer who does ton of product with this program.

Correct, they are a prep HS in Mexico City.  I think it is the same team Aledo crushed last year.  I wish we were not playing them for the next 2 years, but it is what it is...

On 7/25/2018 at 4:46 PM, Texasball said:

I have the truth about Aledo vs Amat.  Nobody cares.

injuries to start the year...top rb who was mvp in state championship games nearly died in the summer and didn’t play vs Amat.  The other D1 kid rb got hurt vs Cedar Park and played limited role vs Amat.  Another OL who ended up at TCU was limited due to recovering from breaking ankle in the summer.  Not to mention some other injuries suffered in the opening ball game.

Then they played like shit - block punt for TD and turnovers all in the 2nd Qrt of that game giving Amat great field position and Amat gambled couple of times on 4th down and came up big.  

Amat beat pretty good team that day...who by the end of the season was damn good.  The best I have ever seen Aledo play was later that year when they beat the shit out of very athletic John Tyler.

The bottom line Aledo is elite for the division that they play in and would be just another team playing against the big boys of Texas football

Excuse thread anyone?  LOL!!. @Sammyswordsman

• Haha 2