DLS VS FOLSOM OFFICIAL GAME THREAD DLS 14 folsom ZERO!!!!!

AztecPadre

The pregame hype and back and forth on this forum for this Game was great.  The game is the 200+ replay of some NorCal Team supposedly being able to beat the Spartans.  DLS is a great team and as an Old DI their precision and execution though not fancy just proves that eventually you just do you and the other bunch doesn't have the patience or discipline to maintain.  Folsom was more physically gifted but that is not a disciplined football team. Hopefully it was just 1st game problems.  But that QB can't read a 2nd grade defense.      Good Job Spartans much Respect.  Good Job Cali my 2nd home I still enjoyed the game.  HS Football is here.   

Now I will watch my Monarch's rep the 1stMarDiv and kick ass all year. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Extremely Humble said:

That was the turning point in the game. 

You don’t think it’s a little funny that in the middle of a live game broadcast they show the audience a picture from an iPhone explaining why this two touchdown shutout loss would be different if the call went our way?   

B4590FF2-3FCF-4052-A0ED-538E04BE7232.gif

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

The pregame hype and back and forth on this forum for this Game was great.  The game is the 200+ replay of some NorCal Team supposedly being able to beat the Spartans.  DLS is a great team and as an Old DI their precision and execution though not fancy just proves the eventually you just do you and the other bunch doesn't have the patience or discipline to maintain.  Folsom was more physically gifted but that is not a disciplined football team. Hopefully it was must 1st game problems.  But that QB can't read a 2nd grade defense.      Good Job Spartans much Respect.  

Now I will watch my Monarch's rep the 1stMarDiv and kick ass all year. 

Folsom is use to beating up patsies being ahead all game... Once they fell behind it was down.

• Like 1

Just now, ATLien12x said:

You don’t think it’s a little funny that in the middle of a live game broadcast they show the audience a picture from an iPhone explaining why this two touchdown shutout loss would be different if the call went our way?   

B4590FF2-3FCF-4052-A0ED-538E04BE7232.gif

That's actually hilarious LOL 

It does show the home cooking tho! 

• Haha 1