DLS VS FOLSOM OFFICIAL GAME THREAD DLS 14 folsom ZERO!!!!!

AztecPadre

5 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Folsom was anything but soft. They were every bit as physical as DLS the entire game. The veer did absolutely nothing to Folsom's D. 

I think even some of the DLS homers would agree

People on these boards know nothing except for hyperbole.  Folsom was the better team in the first half.  DLS finally wore them down in the second.

That said, DLS is vulnerable.  Hoping we get to see Pittsburg play them.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Folsom was anything but soft. They were every bit as physical as DLS the entire game. The veer did absolutely nothing to Folsom's D. 

I think even some of the DLS homers would agree

Problem is... DLS wasn't very physical on either side of the ball.

Worst DLS team I've personally seen play. 

And omfg... Has either team heard of hydration? I think every player had a cramp at one point. Both Folsom and DLS lack depth. When either have to play a true top team, that lack of conditioning is going to end in a blow out.

• Like 1

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

Problem is... DLS wasn't very physical on either side of the ball.

Worst DLS team I've personally seen play. 

And omfg... Has either team heard of hydration? I think every player had a cramp at one point. Both Folsom and DLS lack depth. When either have to play a true top team, that lack of conditioning is going to end in a blow out.

You will always see that 1st game of the season. They haven't been practicing all that long and conditioning will only get better. 

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Chandler wont do as much this year... Their offense was gutted by graduation and transfering out.

Been saying that for weeks, not sure why you're surprised.

And Centennial lost the same to graduating studs .Two new QB alternating series.7 points given up to a QB Like Conover 

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You said DLS would score 40 plus points and that Folsom's defense was weak

Which one is it?

He gave your team the benefit of the doubt and thought they would score points.  They didn't.  He said DLS by 15 and it was by 14.  He was off by 1 point.  You said Folsom by 17.  You were off by 31 points.  Major miscall.  They under performed your homerism by 31 freaking points.  Maybe you don't know your team as well as you claim to.

Just now, Fred said:

He gave your team the benefit of the doubt and thought they would score points.  They didn't.  He said DLS by 15 and it was by 14.  He was off by 1 point.  You said Folsom by 17.  You were off by 31 points.  Major miscall.  They under performed your homerism by 31 freaking points.  Maybe you don't know your team as well as you claim to.

He said DLS would score 45! They scored 14!!!!!