DLS VS FOLSOM OFFICIAL GAME THREAD DLS 14 folsom ZERO!!!!!

AztecPadre

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You know your better when the GA guys are up at 1 am watching your game

Winning!

... You guys built this shit up for 8 months like it was the greatest thing ever...

I heard how awesome Folsoms offense was and all these great athletes were all over the field.

Folsom then comes out and scores 0 points while turning it over 5 times.. Undisciplined and mentally soft due to lack of playing real competition.... Thats what happens.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

I think most would admit, minus the usual trolls, that they are impressed with Folsom. They are for real. 

Seriously, I'm hard pressed to be impressed.  I know nothing about Folsom other than what you built them up to be and they under performed your buildup by several orders of magnitude.  Based solely on your descriptions anyone would not be impressed.

• Like 3

Just now, Fred said:

Seriously, I'm hard pressed to be impressed.  I know nothing about Folsom other than what you built them up to be and they unperformed your buildup by several orders of magnitude.  Based solely on your descriptions anyone would be not be impressed.

Bingo. 

Zero points. Five turnovers. Know what that sounds like? Norcross’d. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

... You guys built this shit up for 8 months like it was the greatest thing ever...

I heard how awesome Folsoms offense was and all these great athletes were all over the field.

Folsom then comes out and scores 0 points while turning it over 5 times.. Undisciplined and mentally soft due to lack of playing real competition.... Thats what happens.

This DLS defense is ELITE. They would shut up EVERY GA team.

EVERYONE on here said Folsom would give up 40 points to DLS. They gave up 14. 

Personally- I thought Folsom was a better team overall. But DLS earned this win. 

5 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You know your better when the GA guys are up at 1 am watching your game

Winning!

Dude.  You obviously don't pay attention.  I rarely am in bed before 2 or 3.  Besides, most of us are just hanging in after watching the end of the Archer-Milton game which was late ending.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

We watch De La Salle play every year and most every opportunity. 

Folsom just happened to be on the same field tonight.

Exactly. We watch all the big California games... Folsom is just never in them. 

They had a national showing tonight. And scored zero points. It is what it is. I hope they beat Jesuit 70-0 next week. It won’t matter at this point. 

We look forward to seeing DLS move forward 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Fred said:

Seriously, I'm hard pressed to be impressed.  I know nothing about Folsom other than what you built them up to be and they unperformed your buildup by several orders of magnitude.  Based solely on your descriptions anyone would be not be impressed.

Exactly... 8 months of talk about this team and they come out and score 0 points while making mkstake after mistake... An unbiased observer is going to say Wtf is this shit...

Ngatas a good player, but Folsom as a team is exactly what I, and many others, thought they were... Soft.

• Thanks 1

Just now, ATLien12x said:

Exactly. We watch all the big California games... Folsom is just never in them. 

They had a national showing tonight. And scored zero points. It is what it is. I hope they beat Jesuit 70-0 next week. It won’t matter. We know them now 

^^ +1...

They are who we thought they were.

• Like 1