DLS VS FOLSOM OFFICIAL GAME THREAD DLS 14 folsom ZERO!!!!!

AztecPadre

Just now, Ararar said:

And Centennial lost the same to graduating studs .Two new QB alternating series.7 points given up to a QB Like Conover 

Watch the difference in Chandler from the past 2 years, and what they do this year thats all Ill say.

Chandler scored 49 on Cen10 2 years ago with that same QB 2 years younger... Which tells you the QB has less weapons.

They lost 3 of their Top 4 receivers and their starting RB (2000+ yard rusher) and one of their 2 best WRs for this years team transferred out before the season.

They have Liebrock.. Thats it. That aint enough. Chandler wont beat Pinnacle.

I definitely enjoyed the game. In spite of the nonsense ahead of it. xD

A few things go a little different and the game could have went to Folsom. However, it's football, and those things didn't go different.

Saw Ngata. Great player. It did seem like his surrounding cast wasn't there tonight. Credit the DLS defense for that. They played good. 

Enjoyable game. Peace out from the East. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

DLS earned the win hands down.

But anyone who watched the entire game and couldn't honestly say it could have gone either way, is either lying or trolling. 

Folsom was the better team in the 1st half and DLS was the better team in the 2nd.

Hale will come along as the season progresses. 

I'd bet that if DLS and Folsom played in 10 weeks, DLS would be the better team in both halves.

Just now, Belly Bob said:

Folsom was the better team in the 1st half and DLS was the better team in the 2nd.

I'd bet that if DLS and Folsom played in 10 weeks, the DLS would be the better in both halves.

I bet both teams would be better.

However, DLS was better tonight. Folsom really killed themselves with turnovers. The Ngata TD, called a fumble was a killer. Just can't make mistakes like that against DLS.

The Folsom defense should be damn proud. 

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Watch the difference in Chandler from the past 2 years, and what they do this year thats all Ill say.

Chandler scored 49 on Cen10 2 years ago with that same QB 2 years younger... Which tells you the QB has less weapons.

They lost 3 of their Top 4 receivers and their starting RB (2000+ yard rusher) and one of their 2 best WRs for this years team transferred out before the season.

They have Liebrock.. Thats it. That aint enough. Chandler wont beat Pinnacle.

I’ll agree Chandler isn’t as explosive on offense but Centennial lost a bunch as well 

2 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

You will always see that 1st game of the season. They haven't been practicing all that long and conditioning will only get better. 

I sort of alluded to that in an earlier post but I think the DLS veer has now become outdated and they need to diversify. The streak teams up to 2002 had athletes that the recent teams have not had. They got their productive yardage through the air in tonight's game and without the talent the used to have, it will be hard to keep the running game as their only offensive asset.

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I'd bet that if DLS and Folsom played in 10 weeks, DLS would be the better team in both halves.

Hale isn't nearly good enough to beat any of the squads DLS is ranked amongst nationally (except a grossly overrated Folsom).

The hype surrounding him his part of the reason I tuned in, and I was terribly disappointed. I'm not dissing the kid, but he has A LOT of work to do. A LOT!!

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Hale isn't nearly good enough to beat any of the squads DLS is ranked amongst nationally (except a grossly overrated Folsom).

The hype surrounding him his part of the reason I tuned in, and I was terribly disappointed. I'm not dissing the kid, but he has A LOT of work to do. A LOT!!

More deep insight from the GA contingent.

Everything has snapped into focus now.

Thanks.