Prep Force Top 25

PrepForce

9 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

It did move a little... Colquitt is closer to NG now than they were in the preseason in my mind.

A depleted Brookwood eh? Our good friend Rufus had them #3 or 4 in GA... (Lol)

Ill be honest... Colquitt vs. McEachern is the 1 game I havent seen a single snap of in the CKKC... You can find the Corky Kell stream on YouTube and rewatch most of the games except that one and the Walton game. I havent renewed my subscription to nfhsnetwork yet to be able to watch it on there. But I will soon.

I was planning on going to the Benz all day Saturday. But a few work buddies talked me into playing golf, and it ended up taking 8 hours to finish 18 holes.

@HawgGoneIt

Actually I just found the CKKC stream... Gonna watch Colquitt vs McEachern...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Apparently Colquitt handed McEachern its worse loss in 11 years.

North Gwinnett couldve beat Brookwood by more as well. Brookwood wasnt very good.

That's what we are trying to say. It takes a damn good team to beat McEachern by 5 TDs.

The Indians looked really good in spurts, but made some crucial errors. Like good teams do, Colquitt capitalized and turned them into 17 points. They looked strong in the front 7 despite giving up nearly 300 rushing yards. That was more of a testament to the Colquitt OL and Daijun Edwards.

Once Harden gets comfortable in the offense (mainly making the correct reads on the zone read play) and the WRs learn to hold on to the football (several easy completions were dropped); this Colquitt team could be one of the best in the country.

7 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

Apparently Colquitt handed McEachern its worse loss in 11 years.

Yes, but McEachern just wasn't any good.

You guys pulled this same shtick with the Vista Mueritta thing last year, trying to pump them up to make the win look good. Everyone in CA knew that team was 2nd or 3rd rate at best. They would have finished 3rd in our league. 

17 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

It did move a little... Colquitt is closer to NG now than they were in the preseason in my mind.

A depleted Brookwood eh? Our good friend Rufus had them #3 or 4 in GA... (Lol)

Ill be honest... Colquitt vs. McEachern is the 1 game I havent seen a single snap of in the CKKC... You can find the Corky Kell stream on YouTube and rewatch most of the games except that one and the Walton game. I havent renewed my subscription to nfhsnetwork yet to be able to watch it on there. But I will soon.

I was planning on going to the Benz all day Saturday. But a few work buddies talked me into playing golf, and it ended up taking 8 hours to finish 18 holes.

there ya go bud, about 7 hours In is the game. Think the audio video sync is a lil off though

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

Yes, and DLS was very very disappointing. Worst DLS team I've seen actually, or at least on par with 2016.

Folsom was equally disappointing. So there's that.

McEachern is not even a top 10 team in your small state! Not even top 100 nationally! This is a nobody and you guys all have a huge boner for a mediocre win. 

Folsom and DLS were both top 25 nationally and played to a near draw that could have gone either way. 

Get out and play someone! Ridiculous!

All you guys do is beat middle of the road teams and then try to pump up the team that lost to make your win look better. Go play someone in the top 25!

image.png

1 hour ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Agreed.

These fools don't realize that McEachern does not get blown out unless the opponent is pretty fucking good.

The Indians are going to win quite a few games this year, and I expect they will be right there in the mix come playoff time.

They have some very good pieces to work with. More than a lot of teams in the country. That DT is an absolute monster!!!

Hahahahaha.  Let's all wait to see how Marietta does in their SJC game.  After the game, we can better tell whats what.  Playing against other ga schools is not the greatest measure when it comes to national elite teams. 

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Yes, but McEachern just wasn't any good.

You guys pulled this same shtick with the Vista Mueritta thing last year, trying to pump them up to make the win look good. Everyone in CA knew that team was 2nd or 3rd rate at best. They would have finished 3rd in our league. 

You're an idiot.

Did you watch the game?

McEachern is way better than VM last year, there is no comparison.

This Colquitt team is also much better than last year.

Your logic sucks, Block. Fortunately for you, you won't have to back any of your shit up. Have fun costing into the Bush League Championship. God forbid your Bullpups lose that game too.

50 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

North Gwinnett is the real deal.

Walton has a great offense.

Milton was good... Rome, Buford, Colquitt...

Id give North Gwinnett a teeny, weeny nod over Colquitt?

Any more ga schools you left out?  Echs never met a ga school he didn't try to pimp as great.  Lol.  Never change brotha. 

2 hours ago, nptb17 said:

Colquitt was the best team I saw this weekend.  Solid everywhere and very physical.

I managed to watch a lot of the Colquitt game and they were indeed very impressive. They deserve to be where they are ranked now. But IMO the best performance I saw this past weekend was Centennial over Chandler convincingly. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

You're an idiot.

Did you watch the game?

McEachern is way better than VM last year, there is no comparison.

This Colquitt team is also much better than last year.

Your logic sucks, Block. Fortunately for you, you won't have to back any of your shit up. Have fun costing into the Bush League Championship. God forbid your Bullpups lose that game too.

LMFAO!

This is why you guys have no credibility and everyone hates on GA. Just call it a good week 0 win, nothing more, nothing less. No need to pump up and glorify the other team to further your agenda. 

You dudes are up ALL NIGHT watching west coast games with top 20 teams, hating on them, all while propping up your mediocre wins against not even top 100 teams.

Get a life and keep it real. My god. Colquitt probably is good but gets hated on because you guys are delusional and agenda driven. Just enjoy the damn game and move on. 

McEachern is NOT EVEN A TOP 10 team in the small state of GA!

If Folsom had beaten the brakes off the #15 team in Cali or the 150th ranked team nationally, and I bragged about it, you guys would crucify me! LOL!

You homers are something else.

That was a good, solid, week 0 win. It was not "impressive" as you were SUPPOSED to win that game. 

2 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Hahahahaha.  Let's all wait to see how Marietta does in their SJC game.  After the game, we can better tell whats what.  Playing against other ga schools is not the greatest measure when it comes to national elite teams. 

The bar has been set.

SJC should beat Marietta by 3 scores if they are a true Top 5 team in the country. After all, Marietta is barely a Top 5 7A team in GA and will be traveling a long distance to DC (which you all say is good enough for a 7-14 point advantage for the home team).

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

McEachern is NOT EVEN A TOP 10 team in the small state of GA!

If Folsom had beaten the brakes off the #15 team in Cali or the 150th ranked team nationally, and I bragged about it, you guys would crucify me! LOL!

You homers are something else.

That was a good, solid, week 0 win. It was not "impressive" as you were SUPPOSED to win that game. 

I'm not even sure Folsom is capable of beating a Top 150 team nationally by 5 TDs so your point is moot.

They couldn't even score against a team that might not even be Top 50 when it is all said and done.

Just now, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LMFAO we did last year with all juniors.

The difference is, that is probably your best win and team you will play the entire year. And you care content with that.

What an overrated joke. 

Except we have Top 10 Grayson in a few weeks. Top 150 Trinity Catholic (according to your home site). Not to mention at least a couple teams in the playoffs who will be ranked in the Top 50.

I think you are confusing our schedule with Folsom. Y'all won't play another Top 150 team this year.

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Except we have Top 10 Grayson in a few weeks. Top 150 Trinity Catholic (according to your home site). Not to mention at least a couple teams in the playoffs who will be ranked in the Top 50.

I think you are confusing our schedule with Folsom. Y'all won't play another Top 150 team this year.

Your schedule is a total joke You play THREE real away games the entire year, and play ONE good team on the entire schedule. You have ZERO away games in your first FOUR games. We have start off 2 out of 4 on the road, with 2 of the tougher teams on the road!

Trinity Catholic is a bigger joke than playing Vista Muerrita and refusing to travel!

Unbelievable. Most overrated team on this year is Colquitt.

THREE F'n away games the entire season!???????????? Wow, way to put yourself out there! What a joke!

25 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

@HawgGoneIt

Actually I just found the CKKC stream... Gonna watch Colquitt vs McEachern...

My whole thing with the North Gwinnett/Colquitt ranking is, Colquitt returned almost everything from the team that was at least dead even with North last season. Then the showings on Saturday lead me to believe that Colquitt is ahead of North right now. I'm a Colquitt homer though. Still trying to be objective. I'm not the only poster that sees it that way, as nptb17 was around for the streams as well and he is a pretty neutral guy.