Prep Force Top 25

PrepForce

8 minutes ago, On2whls said:

So what does that mean?  I’ll take a well coached suburban power over the flashy city team every day of the week.  Colquitt 48-14.

It just means that we don't see them as soft like we see Bishop Sullivan or some other little private school teams that I won't call the names of in order to preserve peace and order on the board. 

xD

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It just means that we don't see them as soft like we see Bishop Sullivan or some other little private school teams that I won't call the names of in order to preserve peace and order on the board. 

Colquitt 48-14, give the little boys a lesson, send em home, and look forward to the good teams on your schedule.  

4 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You and others were certain of a drubbing by DLS and an early running clock. 

But you re the one that *should* know your team the best and you said a 17 point win.  Instead you lost by 14.  #1 point deference.  I guess you *don't* know your team after all.

You dudes are up ALL NIGHT watching west coast games with top 20 teams, hating on them, all while propping up your mediocre wins against not even top 100 teams.

After a while we fell victim to your hype about how good the teams are and the game would be.  We stayed up to see a good game.  To bad we stayed up late and the promised game didn't materialize.  I hung in and kept hoping it would get better based on the California hype but alas, twas for naught.

Just now, Fred said:

After a while we fell victim to your hype about how good the teams are and the game would be.  We stayed up to see a good game.  To bad we stayed up late and the promised game didn't materialize.  I hung in and kept hoping it would get better based on the California hype but alas, twas for naught.

Hell, I'm still waiting on Folsom to score a TD. We haven't seen that since December of 2017.

• Haha 3

Not even close. Folsom would roll that Missouri team by 50!

And we are supposed to trust your assessment of both Folsom and the Missouri team when after nearly 8 months of hyping how good Folsom was you missed Folsom's score by 31 points?  Yea, right.

17 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

The bar has been set.

SJC should beat Marietta by 3 scores if they are a true Top 5 team in the country. After all, Marietta is barely a Top 5 7A team in GA and will be traveling a long distance to DC (which you all say is good enough for a 7-14 point advantage for the home team).

I hear ya bro, but y'alls ga hsfb guru was posting about how great Marietta is and how they are one of the top teams in your state. According to him, they are mos def top 3. 

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

I hear ya bro, but y'alls ga hsfb guru was posting about how great Marietta is and how they are one of the top teams in your state. According to him, they are mos def top 3. 

Well fortunately, the masses disagree with Echs, as does every legitimate ranking service. Calpreps thinks they are ranked higher in state, but again I said "legitimate".

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

The truth is... Preseason polls are just that, Preseason polls.

If you mean me... You are again putting words in my mouth which is getting old.

You can have a good idea who the best teams are going to be that year in your state, but its impossible to 100% know what order theyll be because you simply cant know exactly how good a team will be. You go off talent, coaches, last years results combined with what they bring back... Its not an exact science, but common sense will get you close.

I think I had Marietta #3 or #4 myself... But theres no way to know 100%, GA simply isnt like Cali where you KNOW what 2-3 teams will DEFINITELY be there in the Top 2 or 3. I think everyone knew Marietta would be good, just not their exact placement outside of guessing. Right now Id say they are anywhere from 6 to 10 in GA. The thing about Marietta is that theyll likely get better... They have a lot of potential.

Everyone just about knew North Gwinnett, Colquitt, Grayson, Marietta, Rome, Buford, Walton, Archer, Milton, & McEachern would be the top 10 teams... What order is hard to say, and youll definitely never be 100% right... Just doesnt work that way, you should know that.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Bodysurf said:

I managed to watch a lot of the Colquitt game and they were indeed very impressive. They deserve to be where they are ranked now. But IMO the best performance I saw this past weekend was Centennial over Chandler convincingly. 

I appreciate your saying this.

I watched two games last week, DLS vs. Folsom, and CQ vs. McEachern, and CQ looked like the best of the 4 teams.

One's homerism should go only so far. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

They're big and fast. Colquitt may have to weather an early storm against them and then number them out. Or, I could be unintentionally sand bagging. 

Colquitt definitely will be able to drag them out to the deep water with sheer numbers of players. 

I have faith in Coaches Dixon and Kent too. They'll have this team schemed out. 

Hell, all Colquitt needs to do is work the field position game and get to around the opposing 40 every drive. 

They had better win.

I don't even want to think about the daisy chains of CQ's losing, given the other things I've been saying lately. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

Can you please forward this message to Ned and the rest of the NorCal horde?

Great post.

I wouldn't even know how to do such a thing.

Can you admit that you didn't watch the DLS-Folsom game, or not with any attention or care, since you've claimed in a number of posts that DLS had an issue with 2nd half cramps, which they didn't?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, CCBlackhatter said:

So you think Grayson would be blown out by a Hawaii school like the #8 ranked team in California?

You are really horrible at this and your Bullpups offense is just as bad! 🤣

St Louis Hawaii would be top 3 in ga.  Not joking.  They are very good.  They don't play when it comes to Haole's. 

16 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

xD

Will you guys please stop trying to hype them up like y'all did with Vista Marietta.  They are what we thought they are, now stop trying to crown they ass. 

21 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Will you guys please stop trying to hype them up like y'all did with Vista Marietta.  They are what we thought they are, now stop trying to crown they ass. 

Who is trying to hype them up? 

Their roster speaks for itself. 

Anything can happen on a Saturday afternoon/evening on the gridiron. 

Cali hyped up Folsom all off season. Not much difference I'm afraid. 

Goose Egg.

We are catching flack for pointing to a more beautiful roster than Folsom ever had. 

Hopefully the end result is the same...

Goose Egg.

40 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

They had better win.

I don't even want to think about the daisy chains of CQ's losing, given the other things I've been saying lately. 

BB...since it's you...I'll share some Gospel.  The Titans will give Colquitt trouble in the first half of next Saturday's game.  Their elusive QB and their deep ball passing game will be a challenge early on.  Hopefully...the Hawgs won't give up too many points on the BIG play.  The Colquitt run game should wear the Titans down a tad and keep the ball away from their offense.  I gotta tell ya...I would much prefer to have our Man-ster back in the middle for the Blackhats...but..alas...that won't be the case.  We'll hafta adapt and persevere...one more time.

Now if things go the way that most of us Hawg supporters think they will...the 2nd half should be a bit more to our liking.  You'll see the Blackhat D....vice up.  You might even see a few "alligator arms" from the Titan receivers.  They're gonna get hit...and I do mean HIT.  Colquitt will probably open up the passing game a tad...JUST A TAD.  Maybe we can keep them Titans guessing on D .  The 4th quarter will be a grind.  Our RBs and our O-Line will absolutely control the game.  But if we happen to bog down at the Titan 40...perhaps Mr. Fitzgerald can lend a foot.

I expect the Hawgs to win.  But we ain't never lined up against these guys before.  Our coaches will need to make the right halftime adjustments.  If things go as planned...Colquitt by 14.

Rufus>>

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Cali hyped up Folsom all off season. Not much difference I'm afraid. 

Goose Egg.

DLS posters have been saying this is likely their best defense in decades. A few potential Folsom scores were negated. You can say goose egg all you want, but Folsom is likely the greatest team in the state of GA. If you dont agree, get on a plane next year. 

19 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

DLS posters have been saying this is likely their best defense in decades. A few potential Folsom scores were negated. You can say goose egg all you want, but Folsom is likely the greatest team in the state of GA. If you dont agree, get on a plane next year. 

Folsom got a goose egg and their ball carriers have butter fingers. 

Got that butt whipped at Owen Owens. 

14-0

Folsom is 0 and 1

Hopefully they will win some games if you take that video to the coaches bro. They need to teach the backs and receivers how to carry the ball properly so there can be no question whether they fumble or not. Don't leave it up to the refs. They may not be your friend on any given night. 

I'm trying to be your friend here and offer good advice. 

xD

• Haha 3