Prep Force Top 25

PrepForce

12 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Folsom got a goose egg and their ball carriers have butter fingers. 

Got that butt whipped at Owen Owens. 

14-0

Folsom is 0 and 1

Hopefully they will win some games if you take that video to the coaches bro. They need to teach the backs and receivers how to carry the ball properly so there can be no question whether they fumble or not. Don't leave it up to the refs. They may not be your friend on any given night. 

I'm trying to be your friend here and offer good advice. 

xD

#ThreeAwayGames

😎

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Who is trying to hype them up? 

Their roster speaks for itself. 

Anything can happen on a Saturday afternoon/evening on the gridiron. 

Cali hyped up Folsom all off season. Not much difference I'm afraid. 

Goose Egg.

We are catching flack for pointing to a more beautiful roster than Folsom ever had. 

Hopefully the end result is the same...

Goose Egg.

Cali?  Ha, hardly.  We all know that whats on paper does not always translate to the field.  If coldcuts does not win by 4tds then it should be considered a loss. lol

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

#ThreeAwayGames

😎

You keep saying that, but its totally false. 3 Away games doesn't take into account the Kell Kickoff in the dome. 3-4 hours away from our home, where as only 20 minutes away from Mceachern. Also doesn't take into account how many trips to Atlanta we will take in the playoffs. How many away games did Folsom play last year. Furthermore, if Folsom actually attracted a crowd, yall might play more home games like us.

33 minutes ago, ron169 said:

You keep saying that, but its totally false. 3 Away games doesn't take into account the Kell Kickoff in the dome. 3-4 hours away from our home

That is a neutral field, NOT a true away game. Don't try and spin in. 

You guys attract people to home games because there is literally nothing else to do. 

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

That is a neutral field, NOT a true away game. Don't try and spin in. 

You guys attract people to home games because there is literally nothing else to do. 

Haus, I dunno about you, but a 4 hour trip aint exactly a home game. Ill agree that it is technically a neutral field, but dont act like it was a home game either.

As for nothing else to do... so? still putting 8-10k in the seats on a Friday

1 hour ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

DLS posters have been saying this is likely their best defense in decades. A few potential Folsom scores were negated. You can say goose egg all you want, but Folsom is likely the greatest team in the state of GA. If you dont agree, get on a plane next year. 

You always want us to get on a plane.  Why don't you get on a plane and come here?  I'm not saying positive but if you can make a game happen like you did with DLS {snicker} and are willing to come here, I might can make it happen on the Grayson end.  Much easier travel to us than to Moultrie.  Depending on the time the flight gets in you are 45 minute to an hour and a half form the airport to us.

Put your money where your mouth is.  Oh wait, I forgot.  Well, come on over anyway. 

Just now, Fred said:

You always want us to get on a plane.  Why don't you get on a plane and come here?  I'm not saying positive but if you can make a game happen like you did with DLS {snicker} and are willing to come here, I might can make it happen on the Grayson end.  Much easier travel to us than to Moultrie.  Depending on the time the flight gets in you are 45 minute to an hour and a half form the airport to us.

Put your money where your mouth is.  Oh wait, I forgot.  Well, come on over anyway. 

You guys HAVE THREE total away games this year.

Its time to sack up and explore other parts of the country. 

3 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:
4 minutes ago, Fred said:

You guys HAVE THREE total away games this year.

Its time to sack up and explore other parts of the country.

I don't think your reading comprehension is very good.  I'm not a Colquitt person.  I specifically said GRAYSON.  For the record, we only have 5 home regular season games this year.  I can't speak yet for the post season.

26 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Our state is as big as 3 or 4 combined. The best teams reside in Cali. 

You NEED to travel. We dont.  

The best teams dont reside in NORTHERN Cali though... So you do need to travel to South Cali to play decent teams.

Georgia needs not travel... Theres a top 100 team to be found within 50 miles of just about every school in GA. Bordering 5 other Southeast States... Means we never have to go far to find the best football teams, players, and coaches in America.

Just now, ECHS05 said:

The best teams dont reside in NORTHERN Cali though... So you do need to travel to South Cali to play decent teams.

Georgia needs not travel... Theres a top 100 team to be found within 50 miles of just about every school in GA. Bordering 5 other Southeast States... Means we never have to go far to find the best football teams, players, and coaches in America.

If you dont need to travel and all the best teams are in Ga than why are you so obsessed with OOS games and teams from other states? Total contradiction. 

Cali teams travel. GA teams are KNOWN for not traveling or being unwilling to. 

12 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

If you dont need to travel and all the best teams are in Ga than why are you so obsessed with OOS games and teams from other states? Total contradiction. 

Cali teams travel. GA teams are KNOWN for not traveling or being unwilling to. 

Again... You claim credit for something owed to your better... SoCal travels.

Georgia is traveling more this OOS season than NorCal has in its history.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

Again... You claim credit for something owed to your better... SoCal travels.

Georgia is traveling more this OOS season than NorCal has in its history.

CA is one state. If you would like to divide SoCal and NorCal, please petition accordingly. 

There is no NoGA and SoGA.

One of your "top" teams has THREE! Count em! THREE away games this year!

2 hours ago, Fred said:

You always want us to get on a plane.  Why don't you get on a plane and come here?  I'm not saying positive but if you can make a game happen like you did with DLS {snicker} and are willing to come here, I might can make it happen on the Grayson end.  Much easier travel to us than to Moultrie Norman Park.  Depending on the time the flight gets in you are 45 minute to an hour and a half form the airport to us.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Serious question- why are GA teams so against travel?

Why do you want to define a "good" OOS game as one where the GA team travels?  Grayson has played 6-8 OOS TEAMS in the past several years.  Some we went to them, some they came to us.  The concept you seem to be having a hard time comprehending is that if the opponent is good, what difference does it make WHERE the game is played?  Some programs are better able to make a trip than others.  If they are willing to come to us, why shouldn't they?  You are hanging your hat on your set of premises, not the rest of us.  Just curious, if the earth stood still or reversed its spin and Folsom came to Grayson, would that make the game any less good or important?  If STA came to us, would it be less than a great game?  Why are you so hung up on location that it appears to be your only criteria for if a game is "good."

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Fred said:

Why do you want to define a "good" OOS game as one where the GA team travels?  Grayson has played 6-8 OOS TEAMS in the past several years.  Some we went to them, some they came to us.  The concept you seem to be having a hard time comprehending is that if the opponent is good, what difference does it make WHERE the game is played?  Some programs are better able to make a trip than others.  If they are willing to come to us, why shouldn't they?  You are hanging your hat on your set of premises, not the rest of us.  Just curious, if the earth stood still or reversed its spin and Folsom came to Grayson, would that make the game any less good or important?  If STA came to us, would it be less than a great game?  Why are you so hung up on location that it appears to be your only criteria for if a game is "good."

Let me just say....

COLQUITT COUNTY IS COMING !!!!!!

Rufus>>

7 hours ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Folsom got a goose egg and their ball carriers have butter fingers. 

Got that butt whipped at Owen Owens. 

14-0

Folsom is 0 and 1

Hopefully they will win some games if you take that video to the coaches bro. They need to teach the backs and receivers how to carry the ball properly so there can be no question whether they fumble or not. Don't leave it up to the refs. They may not be your friend on any given night. 

I'm trying to be your friend here and offer good advice. 

xD

Thanks, Hawg. 

Both DLS and Folsom turned the ball over on fumbles at the goal line. I guess they never learned that they don't want to extend the ball when carrying it and that they want to put two hands on it when expecting contact. This will help.

Two questions, though.

First, at 0:22ff he struggles among "crasp," "casp," and "clasp" before finally decided on "clasp". Is that a GA thing?

Second, I remember watching Deion Sanders carry the ball like a loaf of bread every time he touched it. But he played professional football in GA. Do the principles not apply to the pros down there?

5 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Thanks, Hawg. This is helpful.

Both DLS and Folsom turned the ball over on fumbles at the goal line. I guess they never learned that they don't want to extend the ball as a ball carrier and that it's smart to put two hands on the ball when you're expecting contact. 

Two questions though.

First, at 0:22ff he struggles among "crasp," "casp," and "clasp" before finally decided on "clasp". Is that a GA thing?

Second, I remember watching Deion Sanders carry the ball like a loaf of bread every time he touched it. But he played professional football in GA. Do the principles not apply to the pros down there?

Damn! 

I have no clue on either of the two questions. 

I think the best answer is no and no. Today they only apply to the jack ass from Folsom. His favorite players should learn to crasp the ball in the pocket they have created with the clook of their arm. 

If they do casp it there in the cook like that there is less chance that a defender can slap it away. 

I'd always suggest clasping the ball in the crook of your arm in the manner suggested by the instructional video. It would have at least helped Folsom to have scored 6 points as it's very difficult to throw the ball across the goal line while also having it crasped in the clook of your arm. 

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

BB...since it's you...I'll share some Gospel.  The Titans will give Colquitt trouble in the first half of next Saturday's game.  Their elusive QB and their deep ball passing game will be a challenge early on.  Hopefully...the Hawgs won't give up too many points on the BIG play.  The Colquitt run game should wear the Titans down a tad and keep the ball away from their offense. [...]

Rufus>>

That's the best way to win a football game in my opinion, because it's the old-school way, the blue-collar way.

I believe that that's what happened to my Spartans in 2015 in TX. That was a tough game to watch for us DLS fans. 

Props to ET and to TX on that one. 

And here's to the Packers, who I'm hoping will outwork and wear down the Titans.

9 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

BB...since it's you...I'll share some Gospel. [...] I gotta tell ya...I would much prefer to have our Man-ster back in the middle for the Blackhats...but..alas...that won't be the case.  We'll hafta adapt and persevere...one more time.

[...]

I expect the Hawgs to win.  But we ain't never lined up against these guys before.  Our coaches will need to make the right halftime adjustments.  If things go as planned...Colquitt by 14.

Rufus>>

It's HSFB in the South.

You improvise. You adapt. You overcome.

I'm counting on it.

• Haha 1