Prep Force Top 25

PrepForce

2 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

Howz the transfer train coming?

When are you going to sack up and play us straight up? No transfers versus no transfers?

Let us know. 

Probably when we get tired of winning state and national championships.

I'll have my people call your people in about 30-40 years.

54 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

You and others were certain of a drubbing by DLS and an early running clock. 

Are you mentally retarded? 

Nobody said a running clock. I called a 15 point DLS win... They won by 14. 

You said Folsom by 17... And claimed Folsom #1 in NorCal in literally every single post on here.. You were completely and utterly wrong and you are still here trying to claim some victory because DLS only beat Folsom by 14... Heres the thing. FOLSOM WAS SHUT OUT. And I told you over and over, Folsom was overrated because they won all these games but never played ANYBODY WORTH A SHIT. Folsom chose its opponents very carefully... And when it finally trotted out to play a good team, it got that awesome,record setting offense shut out. 

You didnt win anything in any way, shape, or form. You are a failure, and your team with the lame ass blue field was exposed as a failure that made its name beating up on nobodies... EXACTLY what I said was happening.

1 minute ago, ECHS05 said:

You said Folsom by 17... And claimed Folsom #1 in NorCal in literally every single post on here.. You were completely and utterly wrong and you are still here trying to claim some victory because DLS only beat Folsom by 14... Heres the thing. FOLSOM WAS SHUT OUT. And I told you over and over, Folsom was overrated because they won all these games but never played ANYBODY WORTH A SHIT. Folsom chose its opponents very carefully... And when it finally trotted out to play a good team, it got that awesome,record setting offense shut out. 

You didnt win anything in any way, shape, or form. You are a failure, and your team with the lame ass blue field was exposed as a failure that made its name beating up on nobodies... EXACTLY what I said was happening.

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you predicted Folsom would get 40 plus points dropped on them. YOU said they're defense SUCKED. You are a clown! Folsom held DLS to less points than BG or even MD! You lost big boy! Your agenda was exposed!

Meanwhile, your Colquitt boys beg for rankings and play THREE away games in an entire season. They even take on the #1250 ranked team in the nation from Missouri. 

You havent played ANYONE WORTH A SHIT.

Total JOKE!

2 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

@ECHS05, your the loca recruiting expert, how does Trinity Catholic compare to Folsom?

13 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

I was somewhat thankful that main storyline for season 2 of PrepGridiron changed from the Georgia vs. CalPreps to everyone vs. Folsom. But this crossover episode is treading into dangerous territory...

Pretty weird right? 

Feels kinda like how The Walking Dead story line has started crossing paths with Fear The Walking Dead. In more ways than one. One was based in Cali the other in Georgia. Obviously the Georgia version was and probably always will be the best in spite of what CalDeads algorithm says, but, well, you know... 

xD

Just now, HawgGoneIt said:

Pretty weird right? 

Feels kinda like how The Walking Dead story line has started crossing paths with Fear The Walking Dead. In more ways than one. One was based in Cali the other in Georgia. Obviously the Georgia version was and probably always will be the best in spite of what CalDeads algorithm says, but, well, you know... 

xD

Duide, put a spoiler tag on that.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO you predicted Folsom would get 40 plus points dropped on them. YOU said they're defense SUCKED. You are a clown! Folsom held DLS to less points than BG or even MD! You lost big boy! Your agenda was exposed!

Meanwhile, your Colquitt boys beg for rankings and play THREE away games in an entire season. They even take on the #1250 ranked team in the nation from Missouri. 

You havent played ANYONE WORTH A SHIT.

Total JOKE!

He also gave Folsom too much credit by thinking they were capable of scoring 30+ points.

Has anyone mentioned they scored ZERO???!!

Just now, CCBlackhatter said:

He also gave Folsom too much credit by thinking they were capable of scoring 30+ points.

Has anyone mentioned they scored ZERO???!!

Even better. Calling DLS to score 40-50. Only scoring 14 basically on turnovers. One which wasn't even legit.

They were out gained in yardage and gave up less yardage. Colquitt should notice. 

#ThreeAwayGames

2 minutes ago, dntn31 said:

Na, I don't watch either show. My sole media consumption these days is watching replays of relevant Folsom victories... I've budgeted time for roughly 0 hours per week.

I'd be mad too if there was nobody in the stands watching my games except for transfer train helicopter parents. 

#FakeFootball