Prep Force Top 25

PrepForce

14 minutes ago, PrepForce said:

You play well you get rewarded. Well except for IMG who we have no idea what to do with. Hopefully there are enough GA teams for the board this week 😂

http://www.prepforce.com/pf_blog/front-page/prep-force-2018-national-high-school-football-rankings-week-1/

Just hope IMG doesn’t come into the MD game with 2 loses

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, PrepForce said:

You play well you get rewarded. Well except for IMG who we have no idea what to do with. Hopefully there are enough GA teams for the board this week 😂

http://www.prepforce.com/pf_blog/front-page/prep-force-2018-national-high-school-football-rankings-week-1/

The number of Georgia teams isn't as important as having the right one(s). 

:P

2 hours ago, PrepForce said:

Job well done brother.  Real good job.  

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Are CC, Rome and Grayson the right ones? 

Probably. At this point you have to go off of what we have seen. 

Personally, I'd have Grayson as a question mark, but, the sentiment in the state's "in the know" people are all high on them on talent alone. They should thrash Tucker this Friday if they want to remain in the cat bird seat. I'd just as quickly shove North Gwinnett in front of them if they don't impress mightily Friday.

I maybe would put Buford ahead of Rome with nptb17. They just appeared more complete at this point. Sophomore qb was impressive also.

My personal top three with Grayson parked in the garage is Colquitt, North Gwinnett, Buford in that order.

After that Rome, Walton, Grayson, Marietta in a wad. Place em how you want.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Probably. At this point you have to go off of what we have seen. 

Personally, I'd have Grayson as a question mark, but, the sentiment in the state's "in the know" people are all high on them on talent alone. They should thrash Tucker this Friday if they want to remain in the cat bird seat. I'd just as quickly shove North Gwinnett in front of them if they don't impress mightily Friday.

I maybe would put Buford ahead of Rome with nptb17. They just appeared more complete at this point. Sophomore qb was impressive also.

My personal top three with Grayson parked in the garage is Colquitt, North Gwinnett, Buford in that order.

After that Rome, Walton, Grayson, Marietta in a wad. Place em how you want.

Will it work if we impress mightily on Saturday since that's when the game is?

• Like 1

Just now, Fred said:

Will it work if we impress mightily on Saturday since that's when the game is?

Sure. I'd like to see y'all start kicking that ass on Friday and carry it right on through Saturday. 

Seeing as to how Tucker went down game 1 and the hype surrounding Grayson pre-season and all. 

:P

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, FolsomPrisonBlues said:

31 point spread? WTF!?

Good Lord man!  Are your math skills that deficient?  You said Folsom by 17.  DLS won by 14.  17+14 equals 31 all day long.  There was a 31 point spread based on your claims.  Geeze, I hope you aren't doing anything high tech out there.

• Haha 1