Trump wins again and great news for America

HSFBfan

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

and they all laughed at the crazy bitch...😉

I'm pretty sure they didn't, dickhead. Not that those asshats in the media would know fucking jurisprudence or journalism if it oozed out of them like puss from your anus. I'll repeat because it's easy like beating up the retarded kid...Oh wait🤔.... It's hilarious that 4 of the most respected and historically accomplished lawyers in our nation are making an extremely compelling case (even though you're too much of a fucking retard to know the difference), and here you are ....like the retard that you are...calling them "crazy" on a HSFB OT forum. You and your ilk are what's wrong with America. You have fucked us over as a nation. And you're going down. I can't wait 👍🙂

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

I'm pretty sure they didn't, dickhead. Not that those asshats in the media would know fucking jurisprudence or journalism if it oozed out of them like puss from your anus. I'll repeat because it's easy like beating up the retarded kid...Oh wait🤔.... It's hilarious that 4 of the most respected and historically accomplished lawyers in our nation are making an extremely compelling case (even though you're too much of a fucking retard to know the difference), and here you are ....like the retard that you are...calling them "crazy" on a HSFB OT forum. You and your ilk are what's wrong with America. You have fucked us over as a nation. And you're going down. I can't wait 👍🙂

good luck with your quest for "the truth" Blueballs...Rudy and his circus act today didn't help your cause...that was some wild shit they were spewing today..they sounded ALMOST as crazy as you!....🤡

3 hours ago, Mag44 said:

This may in fact, be Trumps ultimate and attainable goal...This election was fixed

EVERYONE knows it was fixed. Not even a question. The division exists at the point of where some (most) of us realize that it as fundamentally unacceptable and unethical, while the other is okay with lying, cheating, and stealing as long as their ultimate goal is attained no matter the cost. This is why Trump received 80 + million votes. An incredible record. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

EVERYONE knows it was fixed. Not even a question. The division exists at the point of where some (most) of us realize that it as fundamentally unacceptable an unethical, while the other is okay with lying, cheating, and stealing as long as their ultimate goal is attained no matter the cost. This is why Trump received 80 + million votes. An incredible record. 

Agreed...America is in trouble too..

48 minutes ago, Mag44 said:

Agreed...America is in trouble too..

Sigh. We may be😞. We’ll see. It definitely doesn’t look good for America-loving Americans like us as we try to hold to the liberty and freedoms that millions of Americans (and others around world) FUCKING DIED before us to give us the right to argue about it on a fucking HSFB forum in 2020. I’m praying for Americans to rise up. These pukebag, indoctrinated kids believe only what the lying, unethical msm tells them...like we don’t have a clue based upon our lives. Sadly, THEY don’t have a fucking clue as to what they’re being led to...slaughter probably. I realize that this is their world once we are gone....but not on my fucking watch. Not today. I’ll fight as long as I have it in me. Not after what so many white, black, Asian, green...whoever ....gave me this awesome opportunity for a great in life. 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Sigh. We may be😞. We’ll see. It definitely doesn’t look good for America-loving Americans like us as we try to hold to the liberty and freedoms that millions of Americans (and others around world) FUCKING DIED before us to give us the right to argue about it on a fucking HSFB forum in 2020. I’m praying for Americans to rise up. These pukebag, indoctrinated kids believe only what the lying, unethical msm tells them...like we don’t have a clue based upon our lives. Sadly, THEY don’t have a fucking clue as to what they’re being led to...slaughter probably. I realize that this is their world once we are gone....but not on my fucking watch. Not today. I’ll fight as long as I have it in me. Not after what so many white, black, Asian, green...whoever ....gave me this awesome opportunity for a great in life. 👍

BINGO !!!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

People are often surprised when they actually get what they deserve. Just hope that I’m around to enjoy it happen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Slotback Right said:

when you repeat a LIE long enough people start to baaalive the lie....especially when they want to baalieve the lie...Trump played the republican party for fools...and they enjoyed the ride....Zero evidence of fraud and 24 out of 25 court cases thrown out...logic/common sense says Tump LIED again...and his clowns ate another lie...a BIG one...the history books are going to have fun with you clowns...🤡

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, DBP66 said:

when you repeat a LIE long enough people start to baaalive the lie....especially when they want to baalieve the lie...Trump played the republican party for fools...and they enjoyed the ride....Zero evidence of fraud and 24 out of 25 court cases thrown out...logic/common sense says Tump LIED again...and his clowns ate another lie...a BIG one...the history books are going to have fun with you clowns...🤡

Krusty calling someone a clown....priceless!!😂😂