OT: HS track

golfaddict1

28 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Yep that Spotter works with all 4 of them.  Man that guy running blind ran faster than I ever did in HS.  He ran a 23.16 my fastest time was a 23.3.  I text a friend yesterday at the Regional meet when one of the girls dropped a 23.6 in the 200m.  I said T&F is now sick that girl in HS is as fast as I was.  I got right down to the Track and seeing HS kids running 10.5's I don't think you can appreciate how fast these kids are unless you are a Track guy. And seeing back to back 200m heats with 21.1's.  Those were the fastest 200m I have seen live in HS.  those Boys were stepping.  Swartz is another level sprinter who should forego College and get paid. 

Scwartz should play some football and if he makes it to the league, play 1 year for a nice chunk of money and then focus on becoming the fastest man in the world in the 100.  

27 minutes ago, golfaddict1 said:

+1.9   De Grasse is not 100 pct that’s for sure.  

806A8E3A-F50B-4CBC-AEBD-0E5FEB6992A0.png

De Grasse has lost it mentally imo.  He has no shot in the 200 with the young guns we got so he better really work on his short sprint speed because SAF, USA and JAM has some guys who will be very tough to contend with for the next 6 years.

@golfaddict1 @Texasball

Lil old 4A girls got some juice too. 

Girls 4x100 Meter Relay 4A  Both National Elite 
================================================================================    
School                                            Prelims     Finals  Points ================================================================================ 
Finals  
1 Dallas Carter                                       46.87      46.51   20  
2 Atlanta                                                 47.16      46.96   16  Beast Texas (one of the best T&F teams in the State) Boys & Girls

Girls 200 Meter Dash 4A                       =====================================================================================    
Name                    Year School                                 Prelims     Finals  Wind Points ===================================================================================== 
Finals  
1 Richardson, Sha'Carri     12 Dallas Carter          24.30      24.15    -1.5  10  (0ne of the best Sprinters in the Nation)
2 Lewis, Kaylee                     9 Melissa                   24.76      24.66    -1.5   8    Freshmen to look out for running into wind. Going to State

1 hour ago, DevilDog said:

@golfaddict1 @Texasball

Lil old 4A girls got some juice too. 

Girls 4x100 Meter Relay 4A  Both National Elite 
================================================================================    
School                                            Prelims     Finals  Points ================================================================================ 
Finals  
1 Dallas Carter                                       46.87      46.51   20  
2 Atlanta                                                 47.16      46.96   16  Beast Texas (one of the best T&F teams in the State) Boys & Girls

Girls 200 Meter Dash 4A                       =====================================================================================    
Name                    Year School                                 Prelims     Finals  Wind Points ===================================================================================== 
Finals  
1 Richardson, Sha'Carri     12 Dallas Carter          24.30      24.15    -1.5  10  (0ne of the best Sprinters in the Nation)
2 Lewis, Kaylee                     9 Melissa                   24.76      24.66    -1.5   8    Freshmen to look out for running into wind. Going to State

This is the girl I was talking about DD.  Thx for posting

• Like 1