Bishop Gorman 21 v. De La Salle 27 (Final)

PrepGridiron

5 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Highly unlikely. Folsom is on a roll right now. DLS is fortunate they played Folsom week 0 where their offense wasn't clicking. 

Folsom choked. Plain and simple.

Hahahahaha.  Yeah, that's the reason why y'all lost.  08.17.2018 SCOREBOARD says differently.  The Bishop vs Folsom?  The Bishop by 24+

3 minutes ago, Ararar said:

Folsom seems to always be on a roll when DLS isn’t their opponent 🤔

Their fans were posting the same thing except the 2 years it was proven on the field.  NorCal preps was filled with, "DLS is lucky they do not have to play us this year"  " DLS is lucky there is no longer an Open Play in game or we would crush them" Lol.  HAHAHAHA.  They are a special breed. No doubt. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Ararar said:

Folsom seems to always be on a roll when DLS isn’t their opponent 🤔

The previous two meetings I will concede, DLS steamrolled Folsom and were 100% a better team. 

This season was different. Folsom D was stout for most of the game and moved the ball rather easily against DLS. I don't see Folsom turning the ball over 5 times in DLS territory or a referee completely blowing a call that would have given Folsom points before the half. 

I haven't seen much improvement in DLS' offense since the meeting but Folsom has absolutely destroyed everyone they played. They dropped over 70 points on the road against a decent Chaminade team without their starters playing most of the 2nd half. 

Folsom choked against DLS and they know that and DLS won but anyone who watched the game knows the two teams were evenly matched and currently Folsom looks better. All I'm saying. 

1 minute ago, AztecPadre said:

Their fans were posting the same thing except the 2 years it was proven on the field.  NorCal preps was filled with, "DLS is lucky they do not have to play us this year"  " DLS is lucky there is no longer an Open Play in game or we would crush them" Lol.  HAHAHAHA.  They are a special breed. No doubt. 

You are a complete idiot. When you say "their fans" you're actually talking about ONE moron whose sole purpose in life is to troll high school football forum. If Blockhead was never on this site, the hate for Folsom would be narrowed down to a few posters, you're probably one of them. 

Blockhead and his 20 handles don't represent Folsom fans. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Extremely Humble said:

You are a complete idiot. When you say "their fans" you're actually talking about ONE moron whose sole purpose in life is to troll high school football forum. If Blockhead was never on this site, the hate for Folsom would be narrowed down to a few posters, you're probably one of them. 

He has been one of many I have seen on NorCal preps since 2012.  

Just now, AztecPadre said:

He has been one of many I have seen on NorCal preps since 2012.  

Let's be honest, he's the problem. The rest of the Folsom peeps don't say the same off the wall shit as that clown. DLS/Folsom fans banter about whose better but at the end of the day Folsom fans respect the hell out of DLS. DLS fans know that this years Folsom team is every bit as good as DLS. That game easily could have gone the other way. 

Block makes it very easy to hate/root against Folsom unfortunately. 

1 minute ago, Extremely Humble said:

For the record, I use to be a huge Folsom fan during Dano's senior year.  But, like I said, it has been long ruined.  Pops and I use to try to defend Folsom on here.  it has been long ruined.  DLS is unbeatable in NorCal for the most part.  Folsom will not be the team to break the streak.  If they could not do it this year with your greatest team ever assembled, then what makes you or anyone think, that would change?  Definition of insanity bro. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

For the record, I use to be a huge Folsom fan during Dano's senior year.  But, like I said, it has been long ruined.  Pops and I use to try to defend Folsom on here.  it has been long ruined.  DLS is unbeatable in NorCal for the most part.  Folsom will not be the team to break the streak.  If they could not do it this year with your greatest team ever assembled, then what makes you or anyone think, that would change?  Definition of insanity bro. 

I know I was spectating these forums (and DJ's) long before I ever posted. 2014 Folsom was their best team IMO. 

DLS has been extremely lucky a few games to not have the streak beaten. There's just something about norcal teams playing them that they choke in the big moments. 

All I'm saying is Folsom might be better than DLS this year but they choked and they can only blame themselves. I still root for DLS. 

11 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

If f we didn’t have this website we would never know who colquit was

• Haha 2

17 hours ago, Blueliner said:

I know that You didn’t ask me, but I agree....this could go either way. DLS has better bring it!

You know who else needs to bring it @Blueliner?  You!  Unfortunately for me, it's the annual Tahoe golf weekend, so that leaves me to depend on the game thread to know what's happening.  I can't afford any of that lazy Woodcreek level posting and trolling that is your usual bread and butter.  This isn't Woodcreek, this is Bishop friggen Gorman!  So quit hobbling around, take off the boot, bring your A-Game, and write some good informative posts. 

Also, if you were show up with the second coming of MJD, that would probably help too...

😉

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

The previous two meetings I will concede, DLS steamrolled Folsom and were 100% a better team. Agreed

This season was different. Folsom D was stout for most of the game and moved the ball rather easily against DLS. I don't see Folsom turning the ball over 5 times in DLS territory or a referee completely blowing a call that would have given Folsom points before the half. "Rather easily"? Folsom had 221 total yards in the game. Only one big play to Badger. That was it. Of the 5 TOs, 3 were takeaways by DLS. Those picks are TDs against Woodcreek and River City. Folsom skill guys (minus D. Ngata), especially Bennett, were not ready at all for DLS. Neither was the coaching staff. And the ref blew a call. Folsom completely fell apart after that while DLS remained poised and got stronger.

I haven't seen much improvement in DLS' offense since the meeting but Folsom has absolutely destroyed everyone they played. They dropped over 70 points on the road against a decent Chaminade team without their starters playing most of the 2nd half. Of course they're on a roll now that they're not playing DLS! Chaminade is not a good team. They'll have 5-6 losses by the end of the season. DLS has been playing consistently tougher teams. They'll show their cards tomorrow night.

Folsom choked against DLS and they know that and DLS won but anyone who watched the game knows the two teams were evenly matched and currently Folsom looks better. All I'm saying. Folsom didn't choke. They played hard. DLS isn't the shleps Folsom typically plays. They were physically and mentally beaten by the end of the game. THAT was clear.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

"Rather easily"? Folsom had 221 total yards in the game. Only one big play to Badger. That was it. Of the 5 TOs, 3 were takeaways by DLS. Those picks are TDs against Woodcreek and River City. Folsom skill guys (minus D. Ngata), especially Bennett, were not ready at all for DLS. Neither was the coaching staff. And the ref blew a call. Folsom completely fell apart after that while DLS remained poised and got stronger.

How many yards did you and I watch get called back against Folsom? Ngata alone had a 70 yard run called back. Folsom offense moved the ball much easier than DLS. DLS only scored on short field possessions. Folsom drove the ball 5 times to DLS territoy and turned it over, to DLS' credit. 

Of course they're on a roll now that they're not playing DLS! Chaminade is not a good team. They'll have 5-6 losses by the end of the season. DLS has been playing consistently tougher teams. They'll show their cards tomorrow night.

Blue I really hope you're joking. You were the one who hyped up Jesuit until Folsom beat them to a pulp. Folsom would put up 70 on St Francis. Chaminade is better than any other team DLS has played according to every poll out there. If they end up with 5-6 losses I will agree with you. 

Folsom didn't choke. They played hard. DLS isn't the shleps Folsom typically plays. They were physically and mentally beaten by the end of the game. THAT was clear.

Folsom did choke. They turned it over 5 times in DLS territory, 2 of them were unforced. All they had to do was run the ball with D Ngata and they probably would have won. DLS defense couldn't stop him. The coaches were trying to force it to their WR's who were being double teamed, not to mention DLS has really good DB's. The coaches choked and the players choked. You admitted yourself the game could have gone either way.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Yeah, you guys are really down this year

Thought 1st half vs MD was decent game then 2nd half got out of hand. Really don’t know how we didn’t beat Cent (AZ). 2 years in a row now with that MD hangover.  Showed a little spark vs Orem but Puka kept them in the game.  Hopefully we see our first game where all 3 facets are clicking tomorrow. 

• Like 3

• dntn31 changed the title to Bishop Gorman 21 v. De La Salle 27 (Final)