What up Texas?

DevilDog

11 minutes ago, RedZone said:

That you won't share your "proof".

I already did.

North Shore's defense is a disgrace.

They've give up 119 points in the last 3 weeks. And it hasn't mattered who they've played. They got gashed by running teams (Katy) and passing teams (Atascocita).

Oh and also something called Glenda Dawson.

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

No, I don't.

I merely understand that anything outside of 4000 is straight trash. No equivocations.

You're too literal.

2000ish, 3000ish, 4000ish.

Doesn't matter where they are exactly.

They all suck at those levels.

You agree with their trash rankings, but go mute on their Top 25.

Your "proof", los....where is it?

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You agree with their trash rankings, but go mute on their Top 25.

I don't agree on any literal ranking. That would be silly.

I just know that if calpreps has you at #4500 then you suck real bad.

And if you're claiming to be "damn good" then you need to running clock that #4500 with ease.

If you don't, and it becomes a pattern, then you're not good either.

I already did.

North Shore's defense is a disgrace.

What kind of ridiculous "proof" is that?........has absolutely NOTHING to do with a ranking or poll position

LSU's defense has been a disgrace at times and we are playing for a possible national championship.

Surely, you can do much better than that. Try again....

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

and, if calpreps has you at #10 YOU are really not...you are just not #4500, right? 

No, if calpreps says a team is #10 I don't know that to be true.

But if calpreps says that a team is #4500 then, yes, I know they suck.

Pretty simple stuff.

If you spent as much time observing and learning as you do whining and kvetching then you may actually know something.

5 minutes ago, The Guru said:

So now how a team actually plays on the field has nothing to do with where they should be ranked.

😄

🤡

I've heard it all.

NS MOV in the games you listed were 23, 21 and 27 points. Their defensive performance alone is not proof there are 15 teams better.  

So, in your opinion who are the 15 teams better than NS? 

Defense... Defense... Defense... Blah blah blah blah..

DLS has only been giving up an average of 11 points a game all season.

We'll see how great their "Defense" is this week when they finally have to play against a team (SJB) that has an offensive pulse.

My take.. DLS has played against mostly a lot of teams that SUCK on offense.

My take.. the team that has only been giving up 11 points all season on average..  Is about to give up almost 50 this week.

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

NO.

You know what you "want" to be true and not much else...

Anyone can see that....

Are you suggesting that I can will North Shore into sucking on defense and giving up 119 points in 3 weeks?

😄

🤡

You don't even make any sense.

You just get emotionally hurt when I say something about Louisiana teams and so you lash out in irrational ways.

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Who cares?

1/3 of their team is embarrassing trash.

We're trying to pick 10-15 teams out of 14,000 and you want to ignore this fact.

MOV is very relevant.  But that’s me

But regardless, use the metric you desire in assessing teams and tell me the 15 teams you think are better.   

So weak.

Pretty much everybody here is so lame that they can't support their claims about North Shore.

They're from Texas. That seems to be the only support.

You are intimidated in expressing YOUR opinion on teams you think are better.  Hell this is a safe space over a hobby topic.  😂

I’d hate to see your indecisiveness in a professional setting!  Yikes!! 

14 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Are you suggesting that I can will North Shore into sucking on defense and giving up 119 points in 3 weeks?

I'm suggesting that calpreps/computer has taken that into consideration and has North Shore #10.......You have proven nothing but North Shore has given up 119 points in 3 weeks.  Good for you!

Why are YOU struggling SO badly with this??? Why, why, why?

Katy - 24   North Shore- 21

North Shore- 24   Westfield- 21

North Shore- 54  Westbrook- 25

North Shore- 56   Katy- 35

North Shore- 76   Atascocita- 49  "Track Meet Game"

These are all considered Top 100 teams most of the season..  HELL, most of them in the Top 50.

Atascocita on offense..  QB (All-American HS baseball player 3B/SS)- Nebraska commit,  RB (LSU offer), WR (Power-5),  WR (Power-5),  TE (Power-5), TE (La Tech commit),  OL (Power-5),  Ol (Power-5), OL (FBS offers) and I think I'm missing a couple kids.  There is a few FCS offered kids on offense.   So it's not like Ataascocita is the sisters-of-poor when it comes to high-power offensive caliber players.

Second and most important..  The Upper-Echelon Texas High School Programs are getting off around 70 plays a game.   That's averages about a play every 20 seconds..  "FAST PACE."😮

Most of the teams in other States average about 50  offensive plays about every 30 seconds..... Big difference!!!🤔

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You are intimidated in expressing YOUR opinion on teams you think are better.  Hell this is a safe space over a hobby topic.  😂

I'm not a fraud like you are so I (1) understand burden of proof and (2) haven't seen every single team in America.

I could be a fraud like you and just throw out 15 random names but that would prove nothing.

I'm content knowing what I know about North Shore and letting you clowns flail away.

los is just upset North Shore is #10 and STA is #11 at Calpreps. He gets like like that.

Facts of the matter are North Shore has played a tougher schedule than STA...

10 North Shore (Houston, TX)   team preview   trend Texas 6A Region III District 21 6A 13-1 7-0 (1st) 13-1 75.2 44.4 113-49
WINS: #25 Katy (TX) (56-35), #63 Atascocita (Humble, TX) (76-49), #72 Westfield (Houston, TX) (24-21), #263 Dawson [Glenda] (Pearland, TX) (58-35), #426 Ridge Point (Missouri City, TX) (38-7), #560 West Brook (Beaumont, TX) (54-25), #864 Dobie [J. Frank] (Houston, TX) (54-0), #1082 Deer Park (TX) (49-7), #1255 King [C. E.] (Houston, TX) (52-14), #1689 Beaumont United (Beaumont, TX) (42-14), #2031 La Porte (TX) (56-3), #2367 Channelview (TX) (62-0), #5398 Sterling [Ross] (Baytown, TX) (63-0), LOSSES: #25 Katy (TX) (24-21)

11 Aquinas [St. Thomas] (Fort Lauderdale, FL)   team preview   trend Florida 7A District 14 7A 13-0 3-0 (1st) 8-0 72.4 38.4 96-53
WINS: #16 De La Salle (Concord, CA) (24-14), #176 Deerfield Beach (FL) (28-7), #257 Venice (FL) (42-0), #348 Carol City (Miami, FL) (45-24), #358 Western (Davie, FL) (41-16), #373 Atlantic (Delray Beach, FL) (27-0), #462 Plantation (FL) (35-0), #462 Plantation (FL) (52-19), #797 Miramar (FL) (36-0), #1140 Mandarin (Jacksonville, FL) (56-28), #2505 Fort Lauderdale (FL) (42-0), #3940 South Broward (Hollywood, FL) (52-0), #5696 South Plantation (Plantation, FL) (61-0), LOSSES: none

Just now, The Guru said:

I'm not a fraud like you are so I (1) understand burden of proof and (2) haven't seen every single team in America.

I could be a fraud like you and just throw out 15 random names but that would prove nothing.

I'm content knowing what I know about North Shore and letting you clowns flail away.

Like I said this isn’t a court of law nor a debate competition.  It’s a HSFB forum for fans to share their love of this HOBBY.

My goodness, I’m not asking you to give me your top 10 stock picks or list the pros and cons to life saving surgery.  It’s HSFB!  😂 

anyways you can get back to trolling.  Cheers 

• Haha 1