What up Texas?

DevilDog

8 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Katy - 24   North Shore- 21

North Shore- 24   Westfield- 21

North Shore- 54  Westbrook- 25

North Shore- 56   Katy- 35

North Shore- 76   Atascocita- 49  "Track Meet Game"

These are all considered Top 100 teams most of the season..  HELL, most of them in the Top 50.

West Brook is #560 in calpreps and #913 in Massey.

😄

11 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Second and most important..  The Upper-Echelon Texas High School Programs are getting off around 70 plays a game.   That's averages about a play every 20 seconds..  "FAST PACE."😮

Most of the teams in other States average about 50  offensive plays about every 30 seconds..... Big difference!!!🤔

Good defenses slow down and/or stop pace.

Texas has so few good defenses that everybody runs roughshod on offense.

17 minutes ago, RedZone said:

los is just upset North Shore is #10 and STA is #11 at Calpreps. He gets like like that.

Facts of the matter are North Shore has played a tougher schedule than STA...

10 North Shore (Houston, TX)   team preview   trend Texas 6A Region III District 21 6A 13-1 7-0 (1st) 13-1 75.2 44.4 113-49
WINS: #25 Katy (TX) (56-35), #63 Atascocita (Humble, TX) (76-49), #72 Westfield (Houston, TX) (24-21), #263 Dawson [Glenda] (Pearland, TX) (58-35), #426 Ridge Point (Missouri City, TX) (38-7), #560 West Brook (Beaumont, TX) (54-25), #864 Dobie [J. Frank] (Houston, TX) (54-0), #1082 Deer Park (TX) (49-7), #1255 King [C. E.] (Houston, TX) (52-14), #1689 Beaumont United (Beaumont, TX) (42-14), #2031 La Porte (TX) (56-3), #2367 Channelview (TX) (62-0), #5398 Sterling [Ross] (Baytown, TX) (63-0), LOSSES: #25 Katy (TX) (24-21)

11 Aquinas [St. Thomas] (Fort Lauderdale, FL)   team preview   trend Florida 7A District 14 7A 13-0 3-0 (1st) 8-0 72.4 38.4 96-53
WINS: #16 De La Salle (Concord, CA) (24-14), #176 Deerfield Beach (FL) (28-7), #257 Venice (FL) (42-0), #348 Carol City (Miami, FL) (45-24), #358 Western (Davie, FL) (41-16), #373 Atlantic (Delray Beach, FL) (27-0), #462 Plantation (FL) (35-0), #462 Plantation (FL) (52-19), #797 Miramar (FL) (36-0), #1140 Mandarin (Jacksonville, FL) (56-28), #2505 Fort Lauderdale (FL) (42-0), #3940 South Broward (Hollywood, FL) (52-0), #5696 South Plantation (Plantation, FL) (61-0), LOSSES: none

STA at #11 is "WRONG".

🤡

18 minutes ago, RedZone said:

calpreps has "scores in, scores out" North Sshore at #10.....like any other team.

We know that's not true because of state scaling.

Since Freeman last changed his scale in 2017 the top 5 states have been almost exactly the same.

2017 - (1) California (2) Texas (3) Florida (4) Ohio (5) Georgia

2018 - (1) California (2) Texas (3) Florida (4) Ohio (5) Georgia

2019 - (1) Texas (2) California (3) Florida (4) Ohio (5) Georgia

That's because he has it scaled that way before the season even starts. Teams are not treated equally.

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Like I said this isn’t a court of law nor a debate competition.  It’s a HSFB forum for fans to share their love of this HOBBY.

My goodness, I’m not asking you to give me your top 10 stock picks or list the pros and cons to life saving surgery.  It’s HSFB!  😂 

anyways you can get back to trolling.  Cheers 

He's Weird.  I don't do weird.  He has many symptoms of this disorder.  Like I said he's freaking weird.  I will never engage his ass on anything.  It's attention seeking.   Dude talks about wives, Cucks etc. on a H.S football forum about Texas.  

Histrionic Personality Disorder: 

A person with this disorder might also:

Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention
Act very dramatically, as though performing before an audience, with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerity
Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval
Have a low tolerance for frustration and be easily bored by routine, often beginning projects without finishing them or skipping from one event to another
Not think before acting
Make rash decisions
Be self-centered and rarely show concern for others
Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with others

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Here’s some actual Texas news. 

Har-Ber,AR is coming down to play McKinney 

And Dickinson has Manvel, Ridge Point and Katy in the non district 

I knew it was only a matter of time before that Stadium starts to attract others. 

The D2 NCAA Football Championship will be played in our Stadium on the 21st of December.  

https://d2mckinney.com/

https://urlink.is/FTjgD

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I knew it was only a matter of time before that Stadium starts to attract others. 

The D2 NCAA Football Championship will be played in our Stadium on the 21st of December.  

https://d2mckinney.com/

https://urlink.is/FTjgD

Yeah your gonna see a lot of teams wanting to play there with minimum assistance needed just so they can experience it. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah your gonna see a lot of teams wanting to play there with minimum assistance needed just so they can experience it. 

Allen more opulent, Prosper more bells and whistles.  But for sheer view of the game it is unbeatable.  You are right there on the field.  Not a bad seat anywhere.  Plus you can get BBQ.    What the D2 needs to learn is not to schedule this damn Game on the Texas HS. State Championship day.  I will assure you the 3A schools will have more in attendance.  I would go if it was not on the S.C. weekend. 

If you can't get to McKinney on Saturday

TX21 got you covered and will still sell out. 

Damn we get La Vega and Springtown on Fri.   Hell yeah

And Rockwall and DVille on Saturday.    The weather high 40's - low 60's and sunny.  Hell yea again

The TXA 21 tour continues on Friday and Saturday night as it travels for live broadcasts of two high school football state semifinal games in Dallas-Fort Worth.

TXA 21 will air Springtown and Waco La Vega on Friday with kickoff set at 7 p.m. at Midlothian ISD Stadium.

It will air Duncanville and Rockwall on Saturday with kickoff at 2:30 p.m. at McKinney ISD Stadium.

Humble Atascocita

1. QB-Brice Matthew        -   Nebraska 3B/SS Baseball commit 
  2. RB- Quincy Thompson -  P5 Offers (LSU offer)
  3. WR- Dylan Robinson    -  UH commit
  4. WR- Keith Wheeler       -  P5 Offers.
  5. TE- Darius Edmonds    -  La Tech Commit
  6. TE- Landen King           -  P5  Offers (SEC Teams)
  7. OL- Will Jones               -  P5 Offers (LSU Offer)
  8. OL- Jer. Bailey               -  P5 Offers.
  9. OL- Kam Dewberry       -  P5 Offers (LSU, GA, Bama, UT)

Team averages about 65-70 offensive plays each game..  That's a play about every 22 seconds / AVG a game.

Talent... speed... quickness and quick pace offense.  I think this team could score probably 40 points on any team in America on any given Friday Night.

38 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Humble Atascocita

1. QB-Brice Matthew        -   Nebraska 3B/SS Baseball commit 
  2. RB- Quincy Thompson -  P5 Offers (LSU offer)
  3. WR- Dylan Robinson    -  UH commit
  4. WR- Keith Wheeler       -  P5 Offers.
  5. TE- Darius Edmonds    -  La Tech Commit
  6. TE- Landen King           -  P5  Offers (SEC Teams)
  7. OL- Will Jones               -  P5 Offers (LSU Offer)
  8. OL- Jer. Bailey               -  P5 Offers.
  9. OL- Kam Dewberry       -  P5 Offers (LSU, GA, Bama, UT)

Team averages about 65-70 offensive plays each game..  That's a play about every 22 seconds / AVG a game.

Talent... speed... quickness and quick pace offense.  I think this team could score probably 40 points on any team in America on any given Friday Night.

They were definitely able to move the ball on Saturday They were trading scores early in the half. A pick six cost them and the inability to stop North Shore became too much. I don’t know if they’d score 40 on anyone in America, that’s a ton of points in a 48 minute game, but they’d score on a lot of people. Very good offensive team 

4 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Damn near broke my heart to see West Orange Stark lose this weekend. Blew a 28-17 4th quarter lead smh. 18 unanswered (FG, TD+2PAT, TD)

They are some scrappy lil dudes for sure.  They played at every level of Texas football and been hellaciously competitive.  Including old 5A

St.Thomas Aquinas Coaching Staff gets to play against Orlando Edgewater offensive machine of..

1. RB- Isaiah Connelly   - FBS Offers.
  2. WR- Christian Leary -  FBS Offers.
  3. OL - David Anderton -  (P5)  Offers

Probably a good thing they didn't need to play against Humble Atascocita offensive machine of..

1. RB- Quincy Thompson -  (P5) Offers
  2. WR-Dylan Robinson      -  Univ-Houston Commit
  3. WR- Keith Wheeler        -  (P5) offers
  4. TE-  Darius Edmonds    -  La Tech Commit
  5. TE- Landen King            - (P5) offers
  6. OT- Kam Dewberry        - (P5) offers
  7. OT- Will Jones                - (P5) offers
  8. OL- J. Bailey                    - FBS Offers
  • Like 1