What up Texas?

DevilDog

13 hours ago, The Guru said:

I posted the best wins for the Texas teams. You cherry-picked random scores from the Florida teams.

I was pointing out terrible defense. You somehow thought I was talking about offense.

You're incompetent at this. You might even be worse than TexasFrog and that's crazy.

I suppose it has come to the point that you spout so much bullshit out of your mouth; you can’t even remember what it is you’re saying: 

Good lord

9187B5EA-E014-4426-B210-9AFB3B4996C6.jpeg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Guru makes a game sport discussion be more complicated than required.  This is suppose to be pasttime entertainment.  This is nothing more than a hobby forum for HSFB fans 

this is not a court to weigh evidence and catalog it for adjudicating a verdict.

He’s silly and goofy and very over the top  

And might I add Sir! Fucking Weird

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Come on, they get kids to transfer in from ft worth.  They’re what?  about 20 miles outside of ft worth.  They were just 41 kids below the D1 cutoff.  That area is growing a lot out there. 

It's not 20 miles outside of Fort Worth.

It might be 20 miles from downtown Fort Worth.

5 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

The thing is if you say something like “they aren’t top 15” then that means you know what top 15 looks like and should be able to rattle off 15 teams that exceed North Shore’s qualifications with ease. 

The time it takes to post pages of non stop bullshit you could simply post a top 15 and be done with it. 

it will never happen because they are drive by posts meant to troll message board posters. 

realistically North Shore is behind Duncanville, Lowndes, SJB, Mater Dei and SFA. That’s about it. 

Hey kicking the shit out of Katy says NS close to the top of the list. In my Book

No one uses Calpreps more than, los........that's a fact not disputed by anyone.

Calpreps/computer currently has North Shore #10

If Calpreps is "wrong" and los can prove it wrong HE can never use Calprepsr again for anything as it has been deemed a failed model/product.

los informed us yesterday "he has some proof".....

I think now would be a great time to share it.

2 minutes ago, RedZone said:

If Calpreps is "wrong" and los can prove it wrong HE can never use Calprepsr again for anything as it has been deemed a failed model/product.

You would come up with silliness like this.

Because merely using calpreps as a reference means I, therefore, must agree with every ranking that it has.

🤡

8 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You agree with their rankings of teams ranked #4567 and #789....just not #10.

No, I don't.

I merely understand that anything outside of 4000 is straight trash. No equivocations.

You're too literal.

2000ish, 3000ish, 4000ish.

Doesn't matter where they are exactly.

They all suck at those levels.