What up Texas?

DevilDog

6 minutes ago, The Guru said:

In the first game, Katy had 448 total yards and their starting RB ran for 206 yards. In the rematch, Katy scored 35 points despite that same back only having 27 yards.

Dawson had 419 yards of total offense and ran for 292.

They scored in the 1st, 3rd and 4th quarters.

By the way, stop using one game sample sizes. North Shore has given up 35, 35 and 49 over the last three weeks. It can't be explained away by griping about the Dawson score.

I didn’t use a one game sample size at all. Katy scored 14 of those points on special teams, blame that on the defense? One was a terrible blown coverage by a safety that shouldn’t be playing, but his replacement has been hampered by some injury issues all year. Dawson scored 1 touchdown on the starting defense, Atascocita, 7 off of a fumble in NS red zone, 14 on back ups. They picked on that same Safety like any good team would do. They scored about 28 points due to bad defense, definitely not good, but the offense made up for it by laying down 804 yards. Don’t know why I am responding to you because this doesn’t fit your narrative, so clearly, you will deflect. But it’s clear you don’t watch the games, don’t know what you are talking about, and are only here to flame. I get it, I troll it out too. I at least TRY to know what I am talking about before I do though lol. 

3 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

It was 46-12 Allen in the 4th quarter. They hit two long completions resulting in nearly half of their passing yards. But sure, they “gashed” them LOL

I'm waiting to see what your point is.

They had long completions that led to a lot of yards.

330 to be exact.

So they were factually gashed.

This is not up for debate.

• Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I'm waiting to see what your point is.

They had long completions that led to a lot of yards.

330 to be exact.

So they were factually gashed.

This is not up for debate.

330 yards in today’s game is not exactly being gashed.

STA gave up 380 against DLS and only gained 280....They suck on both ends against quality team.  Suck - you heard that right.  The shoe fits...Right?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Nsalumni said:

Don’t know why I am responding to you because this doesn’t fit your narrative, so clearly, you will deflect. But it’s clear you don’t watch the games, don’t know what you are talking about, and are only here to flame. I get it, I troll it out too. I at least TRY to know what I am talking about before I do though lol. 

Because you're insecure and you can't accept that your team's defense is garbage.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ATLien12x said:

Check out this touchdown run by San Augustine RB Tijay Thomas-Davis. They came up short tonight, losing in the semifinals for the third straight year. Really tough matchup.

i watched the Post game too and they looked really good offensively. Trailed 7-0 early and scored the final 35 to cruise. Excited for their game against Refugio 

CBF387BC-EEF6-47C3-A76C-84EEBA9E9195.MOV

These are lil towns with public schools under 275 students

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Texasball said:

STA gave up 380 against DLS and only gained 280....They suck on both ends against quality team.  Suck - you heard that right.  The shoe fits...Right?

😄

Me: North Shore's defense sucks

TexasBall: Oh, yeah?! Well, another team from another state gave up less yards and less points! So, there!

1 hour ago, ATLien12x said:

It was 46-12 Allen in the 4th quarter. They hit two long completions resulting in nearly half of their passing yards. But sure, they “gashed” them LOL 

🤡🤡

15AC46F5-9762-426F-94B4-71D3D7ACFCC8.jpeg

@Horsefly  @Texasball and myself  all were at this game together.  It was not competitive and everyone around me was laughing when I said Allen has made the Punter from Viera All State in Texas in the 1st Half.  They did have a nice WR on that team who both Horsefly and I commented on.  I don't know why people even bother with that fool and his Histrionics.  That was a damn beat down and Allen had 3rd String kids in this game late in the 3rd.  Hell @Texasball and I left the East, UT game.  Allen had hung 50+ on their slow asses Yet the final scores came with kids that were 3rd team they are so deep.   

Here they are getting clowned. They were too small and got dominated. 

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Dickinson ran 91 plays by themselves in the game vs Atascocita 

STA and DLS had 98 plays combined 

The Guru has zero clue about anything.

Again, you can defend against pace. The thing is that Texas teams are shit and can't do it.

You keep illustrating how clueless you are when you keep repeating this over and over again.

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

Again, you can defend against pace. The thing is that Texas teams are shit and can't do it.

You keep illustrating how clueless you are when you keep repeating this over and over again.

You are so clueless.

Ask any defensive coach - Nick Saban - would you rather defend against team who gets off 50 plays per game or team who can get off 80+ plays.

When defending 91 plays the opportunity for error goes way up...Atascocita had to defend 91 plays vs Dickinson and guess what dumb dumb - They still won the game.  

Your clueless!

Just now, Texasball said:

Ask any defensive coach - Nick Saban - would you rather defend against team who gets off 50 plays per game or team who can get off 80+ plays.

They won't get off 80 plays if they're going 3-and-out a lot.

Texas teams just can't get stops. And if you watch some of their most prominent teams you'll understand why: their defensive coaching/mentality is embarrassing.