What up Texas?

DevilDog

On 12/12/2019 at 10:15 AM, The Guru said:

No, stopping people from scoring is more valuable than scoring a ton.

Rummel is overrated, for sure, but they don't suck like Rockwall.

On 12/12/2019 at 8:28 AM, The Guru said:

Who cares?

They suck.

There's no doubt about that.

You give 433 points. You suck.

It doesn't matter if they got to a Texas 6A Semifinal. Katy Taylor is in a Texas 6A Semifinal.

Completely meaningless.

They're not a good football team.

Rockwall would be the 2nd best team on STA's entire schedule to date including the team they are playing in the finals. The only team on their schedule that is ranked higher is DLS. 

So if Rockwall sucks, then all the teams STA plays is a freaking black hole!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Rockwall would be the 2nd best team on STA's entire schedule to date including the team they are playing in the finals. The only team on their schedule that is ranked higher is DLS. 

The guy is clueless.

Understand I don't believe Miami Central Sucks.  However, he would take these points given up and say any Texas team sucks who would do the same.

Miami Central

49, 29, 26, 30, 27, 23, 30, 27   - surely he doesn't think all these teams who scored these points are good.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Texasball said:

The guy is clueless.

Understand I don't believe Miami Central Sucks.  However, he would take these points given up and say any Texas team sucks who would do the same.

Miami Central

49, 29, 26, 30, 27, 23, 30, 27   - surely he doesn't think all these teams who scored these points are good.

I told you guys. Los Canes is a dictionary definition of an Internet troll. He makes obscene posts on purpose to piss everyone off. 

He doesn’t believe any of it because if you turned it back around on him his argument would crumble. 

Sounds like mom and dad didn’t tell him he did a good enough job growing up. 

• Thanks 4

24 minutes ago, Texasball said:

The guy is clueless.

Miami Central

Bro why do you even engage?  It's Banal:   You can't rationalize a rational argument with an Histrionic Imbecile .   It's fundamentally flawed at inception and is wrapped in a continuum of nonsense and conjecture emitting from a pure Jackass.

Exhibit A:   Just mention some fictional Texas team and send his narcissistic ass on a Google Frenzy:

EL GURU ES UN EXPERTO EN TEXAS

Image result for NERD ON COMPUTER GIF

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Bro why do you even engage?  It's Banal:   You can't rationalize a rational argument with an Histrionic Imbecile .   It's fundamentally flawed at inception and is wrapped in a continuum of nonsense and conjecture emitting from a pure Jackass.

Exhibit A:   Just mention some fictional Texas team and send his narcissistic ass on a Google Frenzy:

EL GURU ES UN EXPERTO EN TEXAS

Image result for NERD ON COMPUTER GIF

That’s the image I get. When I first saw this episode it instantly reminded me of him. 

Thats why it’s best to never respond unless you are just making fun of him. 

He is not a representative of Florida or it’s football. Nor is he qualified to comment on football from around the country objectively. 

When you posts links and backup your claims he wins. Lol. Just laugh and make fun. Like the circus clown he is 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

That’s the image I get. When I first saw this episode it instantly reminded me of him. 

Thats why it’s best to never respond unless you are just making fun of him. 

He is not a representative of Florida or it’s football. Nor is he qualified to comment on football from around the country objectively. 

When you posts links and backup your claims he wins. Lol. Just laugh and make fun. Like the circus clown he is 

No and what it does is cause rational people in Texas who gets sick of the B.S. to post about Florida schools as a counter weight or point.  Believe me I talk to a few of the Texas guys here and I will assure you @Texasball has a lot of respect for Florida HS Football as do I.    That's why I don't engage.   I find no comfort in wallowing in and allowing a moron to induce me to moronic Histrionics.   He is just damn weird to me.  Everything sucks.  Notice he never watches any games in Texas but yep they all suck.   That's one weird MOFO 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nice little tidbit on Pottsboro who beat Brock last night.  One of the ladies I hired  on my Team.  Her best friend is the mom of Justin Lawler of the Rams who played at guess where Pottsboro and SMU.    He's a LB for the L.A. Rams.  Hell I didn't know that she just asked me if I was going to the game tonight I said Pottsboro won last night and she did a fist pump and broke of the Lawler story.   They play the Cowboys this Sunday.  He had foot surgery she said he is out for the season and someone would have to be injured for him to get on the roster for this weekend.   Pretty cool. 

• Like 2

Damn it was really good game between Pottsboro and Brock -   36-35 either team could have won the game.

It was 3rd Down and 11 at the Pottsboro 26 yard line with under 1 min to go.  when they went to the end zone on the trick play (double pass)

The replay showed the Brock kid had the ball at first and as they hit the ground the Pottsboro kid had the ball!

Brock was leading at half 21-17 and had multiple 10 point leads in the 2nd half and just couldn't hang on.

I will say this - You have been in train wreck after playing these dude.  Very tough hard nosed brand of offense and defense.

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

Finally some truth being told.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Nolebull813 said:

and we're going to find out about this DLS team tomorrow.   I personally think SJB puts a "Mercy Clock" on them by the 6 minute mark of the 3rd QT.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

and we're going to find out about this DLS team tomorrow.   I personally think SJB puts a "Mercy Clock" on them by the 6 minute mark of the 3rd QT.

Yeah too much firepower. It will take until about the 3rd quarter due to DLS running the ball every down and using all the playclock to keep the score down 

instead of 55-10 it might just be 45-10 😂

Top 100 National Teams that St.Thomas Aquinas and Rockwall have played against.

St. Thomas Aquinas ===    DLS #16

-------------------------------------------

Rockwall ===   Highland Park #90

Longview # 81

Arlington Martin # 37

Allen  #65

16 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Funny thing...

St.Thomas Aquinas average opponent National Rank after 13 games =  1,269

Rockwall average opponent National Rank after 14 games= 1,071

Wow.. even Rockwall has played a tougher schedule than St.Thomas Aquinas.

Me: Texas defenses suck.

TexasFrog: Oh, yeah?! Well, STA's opponent national rank is higher than Rockwall's!

😄

Have you ever actually addressed the topic while on this board?

3 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Top 100 National Teams that St.Thomas Aquinas and Rockwall have played against.

St. Thomas Aquinas ===    DLS #16

-------------------------------------------

Rockwall ===   Highland Park #90

Longview # 81

Arlington Martin # 37

Allen  #65

That list of rankings for those Texas teams are laughable.

But I'm still waiting for you to explain the significance of this.

St. Thomas Aquinas Top #3 opponents all season.

Week One:  De La Salle  #16

Deerfield Beach #175

Edgewater #53 (FLA State Title Game)

---------------------------------------------

Rockwall Top #3 opponents they beat all season.

Arlington Martin #37

Allen  #65

Prosper  #148

Duncanville #5  (TX Semi-Final Game)