What up Texas?

DevilDog

12 hours ago, DevilDog said:

I was at this game the Stats are misleading.  That all Star kid caught TD passes in the 3rd and 4th Quarter when the 3rd and 4th string kids from Allen was in that game and it was out of hand as did most of their yards..    They could have hung 60+ on those kids from Florida.  it was 42 - 13 after that kid had the 67 yrd TD in the 3d 🤣

The Hawks (1-1) were shut out of the first quarter, but managed to score a touchdown in each of their final three. Brennen DePlancke scored on a 4-yard run in the second quarter, and Tre Nixon, a four-star recruit, hauled in two touchdown throws from Hayden Kingston: a 67-yard pass in the third quarter and a 20-yard pass in the fourth.

Kingston passed for 308 yards. Nixon caught nine passes for 225.

Yeah I was at the game too.

I remember at the end of the game that big All American lineman for Allen Greg somebody? came over to the Florida coaches and introduced himself.

I sat on the visitor side as I usually do when an OOS team comes to town.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nolebull813 said:

I’m trying to follow along.  It appears that the Texans are bragging about beating five los Viera with a 14-1 powerhouse. 

Completely ignoring the other losses this crap team took. And they are bragging that they made state. 

But when I posted that 4A Booker T went to Texas and dominated large class Cedar Hill the Texans were quick to point out they had 5 losses too and were dominated in some as well. 

I seen a bullet point presentation about how that Cedar Hill team was garbage even though they we’re  leading in the 4th quarter of the Texas 6A state title game. 

Almost seems like there is some favoritism being cast between Cedar Hill and Viera 🧐🧐🧐

I'm surprised nobody talking about Miami Central setting up a game with Dallas Madison unranked  3A..

And you know as well as I do the Booker T was the best in Florida that year and Cedar Hill was not in Texas.

Their have been a so many mismatches against Florida and Texas.

The way I see it Texas teams just play but Florida tries to pad their record.

TOP 20 MAXPREPS National Rankings  (Texas / Florida)(12-14-2019)

1. Duncanville
  2. North Shore
  3. STA, FL
  4. Carroll
  5. Guyer
  6. Katy
  7. Miami NW, FL
  8. Lone Star-5A
  9. Miami Central, FL
  10. Arlington Martin
  11. Rockwall
  12. Trinity Christian
  13. Denton Ryan
  14. Paris Episcopal
  15. Orlando Edgewater, FL
  16. Apopca, FL
  17. BTW, fl
  18. Atascocita
  19. Armwood, FL
  20. Allen

HELL... I guess 7 out of 20 isn't too bad!!🤠

15 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

TOP 20 MAXPREPS National Rankings  (Texas / Florida)(12-14-2019)

1. Duncanville
  2. North Shore
  3. STA, FL
  4. Carroll
  5. Guyer
  6. Katy
  7. Miami NW, FL
  8. Lone Star-5A
  9. Miami Central, FL
  10. Arlington Martin
  11. Rockwall
  12. Trinity Christian
  13. Denton Ryan
  14. Paris Episcopal
  15. Orlando Edgewater, FL
  16. Apopca, FL
  17. BTW, fl
  18. Atascocita
  19. Armwood, FL
  20. Allen

HELL... I guess 7 out of 20 isn't too bad!!🤠

So do you believe TAPPS Parish Episcopal is better than Allen, and Atascocita???

29 minutes ago, Powerball said:

I'm surprised nobody talking about Miami Central setting up a game with Dallas Madison unranked  3A..

And you know as well as I do the Booker T was the best in Florida that year and Cedar Hill was not in Texas.

Their have been a so many mismatches against Florida and Texas.

The way I see it Texas teams just play but Florida tries to pad their record.

That wasn’t Miami Centrals fault. The promoter of the event paid for 4 Florida teams to travel to TX. They were promised to play Lake Travis and Glades Central was to play Aledo. 

Lake Travis and Aledo bailed to play each other so the promoter was left scrambling to find opponents for teams he already paid for. 

Madison and Denison agreed to the ass whoopings that were a waste. But there was nothing the promoter could have done. Maybe wait until the TX teams sign contracts before paying for flight. Lol 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

That wasn’t Miami Centrals fault. The promoter of the event paid for 4 Florida teams to travel to TX. They were promised to play Lake Travis and Glades Central was to play Aledo. 

Lake Travis and Aledo bailed to play each other so the promoter was left scrambling to find opponents for teams he already paid for. 

Madison and Denison agreed to the ass whoopings that were a waste. But there was nothing the promoter could have done. Maybe wait until the TX teams sign contracts before paying for flight. Lol 

So basically everything can be attributed to Texas powers being pussies.

20 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Props to Denison for taking that L.

• Haha 1

Texan Live was trash last night for the Silsbee vs Wimberley game. Wimberley can really light it up once their offense gets rolling. I wouldn't crown Pleasant Groove just yet.

Gonna see if Lake Travis has figured out NS any better since last year. They had better gotten a little bigger and more physical. Gonna get pushed around like last year if they haven't.