What up Texas?

DevilDog

Texas 4A Pleasant Grove.

DE- L. Jackson -  5-STAR-   Offers from Bama,  LSU and Ohio ST.

DE- M. Burris  - 4-Star -  Offers from Bama, LSU and Ohio St.

DT- T. Phillips - 3 Star-    Offers from Ark (SEC).

DAMN!!!😮

If this was in California, New Jersey, Ohio or Florida..  We would be hearing how it's the best High Schoo D-line in America.🙄

• Like 2

16 hours ago, The Guru said:

5-loss Viera threw for 330 yards and had 400+ yards of total offense against the best program in Texas.

😄

I can't confirm the stats.

Seems like Viera came in with the top-ranked quarterback and receiver.

They had all of 6 points at the half.

I think Allen played everybody but the freshman's by the end of the game.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Powerball said:

I was at this game the Stats are misleading.  That all Star kid caught TD passes in the 3rd and 4th Quarter when the 3rd and 4th string kids from Allen was in that game and it was out of hand as did most of their yards..    They could have hung 60+ on those kids from Florida.  it was 42 - 13 after that kid had the 67 yrd TD in the 3d 🤣

The Hawks (1-1) were shut out of the first quarter, but managed to score a touchdown in each of their final three. Brennen DePlancke scored on a 4-yard run in the second quarter, and Tre Nixon, a four-star recruit, hauled in two touchdown throws from Hayden Kingston: a 67-yard pass in the third quarter and a 20-yard pass in the fourth.

Kingston passed for 308 yards. Nixon caught nine passes for 225.

• Like 1

Florida #2 team:   Miami Northwestern lost to Lowndes GA-  48-21

Florida #3 team :  Miami Central lost to SFA (MD) 49-13

Florida #4 team :  Edgewater lost to Marietta GA-  39-24

Florida #6 team :  BTW lost to IMG- 52-14  "probably the worst IMG team they had in the past five years."

Florida #9 team:  Escambia just had 62 put on them by Miami Central  (See Team #3).

DEFENSE!!  DEFENSE!!! DEFENSE!!!..  blah blah blah blah blah.

10 hours ago, Powerball said:

It was 43-6 mid-way through the 3rd and Vierra had maybe 150 yards total offense. Then Allen played everyone. They might have sent in some band members. I dunno. Names were being called that I had never heard of. LOL! 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Cracker said:

It was 43-6 mid-way through the 3rd and Vierra had maybe 150 yards total offense. Then Allen played everyone. They might have sent in some band members. I dunno. Names were being called that I had never heard of. LOL! 

An elite team doesn't give up 400+ yards (and 225 receiving to one player) against that Viera team.

That year wasn't even a "great" STA team and they only gave up 172 yards (2.8 per play) with the 2s and 3s playing some of the 3rd quarter and all of the 4th quarter.

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

Hey look... the Florida dude is here to tell everyone how bad Texas HS football is and how it sucks and nobody in Texas plays defense like the big bad teams in Florida do.

Signed..  Stephenville (TX 3A) butt-drilling of Florida 6A Dillard.   LMFAO!!

Another non sequitur from Texasfrog.

What a shock.

Dillard was garbage that year. Lost 59-14 in the 2nd round. 

Stephenville finished 12-2 and 500th nationally 

Dillard finished 7-5 and 1,100th nationally 

was #1,100 supposed to beat #500? Was this an upset? Was the 14 point difference between 2 teams that far apart nationally? 

Im not following the reference. What am I missing? What was supposed to happen but didn’t? 

22 minutes ago, The Guru said:

An elite team doesn't give up 400+ yards (

and 225 receiving to one player) against that Viera team.

That year wasn't even a "great" STA team and they only gave up 172 yards (2.8 per play) with the 2s and 3s playing some of the 3rd quarter and all of the 4th quarter.

Orlando Edgewater vs Marietta, GA  (Gave up 387 yards).

Miami Northwestern vs Lowndes, GA  (Gave up 404 yards).

Miami Central vs St Frances Academy  (looking it up... but bet is way over 400 yards).

BTW vs IMG (not a good IMG team)....   (Gave up 599 yards of offense.)

DEFENSE... DEFENSE.... DEFENSE..... DEFENSE!!!   LM"Fucking" AO!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Texasfrog said:

Orlando Edgewater vs Marietta, GA  (Gave up 387 yards).

Miami Northwestern vs Lowndes, GA  (Gave up 404 yards).

Miami Central vs St Frances Academy  (looking it up... but bet is way over 400 yards).

BTW vs IMG (not a good IMG team)....   (Gave up 599 yards of offense.)

DEFENSE... DEFENSE.... DEFENSE..... DEFENSE!!!   LM"Fucking" AO!!

Those are all good teams.

In other words, not Viera.

You're really bad at this.

I’m trying to follow along.  It appears that the Texans are bragging about beating five los Viera with a 14-1 powerhouse. 

Completely ignoring the other losses this crap team took. And they are bragging that they made state. 

But when I posted that 4A Booker T went to Texas and dominated large class Cedar Hill the Texans were quick to point out they had 5 losses too and were dominated in some as well. 

I seen a bullet point presentation about how that Cedar Hill team was garbage even though they we’re  leading in the 4th quarter of the Texas 6A state title game. 

Almost seems like there is some favoritism being cast between Cedar Hill and Viera 🧐🧐🧐

Just now, Nolebull813 said:

I’m trying to follow along.  It appears that the Texans are bragging about beating five los Viera with a 14-1 powerhouse. 

Completely ignoring the other losses this crap team took. And they are bragging that they made state. 

But when I posted that 4A Booker T went to Texas and dominated large class Cedar Hill the Texans were quick to point out they had 5 losses too and were dominated in some as well. 

I seen a bullet point presentation about how that Cedar Hill team was garbage even though they we’re  leading in the 4th quarter of the Texas 6A state title game. 

Almost seems like there is some favoritism being cast between Cedar Hill and Viera 🧐🧐🧐

Nailed it.