What up Texas?

DevilDog

1 minute ago, Texasfrog said:

St. Thomas Aquinas Top #3 opponents all season.

Week One:  De La Salle  #16

Deerfield Beach #175

Edgewater #53 (FLA State Title Game)

---------------------------------------------

Rockwall Top #3 opponents they beat all season.

Arlington Martin #37

Allen  #65

Prosper  #148

Duncanville #5  (TX Semi-Final Game)

Wtf is a Arlington Martin lmao porosper who the hell are these teams your naming 

36 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

Yeah too much firepower. It will take until about the 3rd quarter due to DLS running the ball every down and using all the playclock to keep the score down 

instead of 55-10 it might just be 45-10 😂

DLS better be about to drag out those 4 yards carry and get those first downs and help control the clock.

But I don't see it happening enough.   I think they'll fall behind early and just be chasing their tails over and over.

However it happens..  I see SJB beating them by 35.

1 minute ago, SeaShells21 said:

I’m waiting for you to explain the significance of this....

Sir! 

I think at this time a good study of Cipolla's Laws of Stupidity would be of urgent importance.  

These are Cipolla's five fundamental laws of stupidity:  As  evidence from the 3rd Law keep rearing it's ugly head in this forum .  And the 4th Law is spot on. 😂

1.  Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals in circulation.

2.  The probability that a certain person (will) be stupid is independent of any other characteristic of that person.

3.  A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses.

4.  Non-stupid people always underestimate the damaging power of stupid individuals. In particular non-stupid people constantly forget that at all times and places and under any circumstances to deal and/or associate with stupid people always turns out to be a costly mistake.

5.  A stupid person is the most dangerous type of person.

• Thanks 1

It goes like this;

Stupid Person:  Texas football is overrated, sucks and plays no defense and Texans are stupid

Non Stupid Person.  What the hell are you bloviating about?

Stupid Person.  Well you can't convince me and you suck

Non Stupid Person:  Ok numbnutz

Stupid Person:  See you have no other comeback.

Stupid people should not be engaged. 

Everyone of that Histrionic imbeciles post I am like this 

Image result for STUPID PERSON GIF

• Haha 3

35 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

It goes like this;

Stupid Person:  Texas football is overrated, sucks and plays no defense and Texans are stupid

Non Stupid Person.  What the hell are you bloviating about.

Stupid Person.  Well you can't convince me and you suck

Non Stupid Person:  Ok numbnutz

Stupid Person:  See you have no other comeback.

Stupid people should not be engaged. 

Everyone of that Histrionic imbeciles post I am like this 

Image result for STUPID PERSON GIF

DevilDog..   my unit in the military when we had someone come around every now and then that was just kind of stupid and pretty much a safety violation walking.    We would all eventually tell the person..  "Listen, we don't care that you might get yourself killed one day,   we're concerned that you're going to get us all killed one day."

That's GURU.. give him sometime and he'll get everyone killed with complete stupidity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Texas Semi Playoffs have been on fire.  Paul Pewitt over East Benard in a physical 3A DII Slot T v.s Wing T game and Carthage vs. Lampassas down to the wire.  And check out The ending of the other 3A DII game between powers  Gunter and Canadian.  

Canadian looking to tie it up.  Check out the tackle to end it.  Can't wait for State.  On to Dville vs. Rockwall tomorrow. 

42 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Texas Semi Playoffs have been on fire.  Paul Pewitt over East Benard in a physical 3A DII Slot T v.s Wing T game and Carthage vs. Lampassas down to the wire.  And check out The ending of the other 3A DII game between powers  Gunter and Canadian.  

Canadian looking to tie it up.  Check out the tackle to end it.  Can't wait for State.  On to Dville vs. Rockwall tomorrow. 

Dammit.  I had Canadian winning it all.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Sorry man!!  I'm watching Fresno Central vs Sierra Canyon (California).

Carthage HS could go toe-toe with those boys.

Speed- Check

Athletes- Check

Depth- Check

Size- Check

Honestly...I would give the coaching edge to Carthage.

Let us know when you think a Texas Team can't go toe to toe in a mythical game. That'll be new news

• Haha 1