What up Texas?

DevilDog

5 hours ago, pied said:

WOAHHHHHHH , so he was three players off for the NFL numbers and CORRECT on the number of D1 players.  

He was more than three off for the NFL. The number you cited is from USA Football which only counts players on *opening day NFL rosters* and not  *ALL* players who made an active NFL roster.

And we don't know if he's correct about D1 players since the chart is from 2019 and lists only *FBS* players.

If you are relying on a Texan to be accurate in anything he says you will be left holding the bag.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, pied said:

All your silliness, is clearly just silliness.  

I expect players in FL to say they have the best football in FL.

I expect players in CA to say they have the best football in CA.

I expect players in GA to say they have the best football in GA.

I expect players in OH to say they have the best football in OH.

The delusions of grandeur are more ingrained and indoctrinated in Texas than they are anywhere else.

It's not even close.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

He was more than three off for the NFL. The number you cited is from USA Football which only counts players on *opening day NFL rosters* and not  *ALL* players who made an active NFL roster.

And we don't know if he's correct about D1 players since the chart is from 2019 and lists on *FBS* players.

If you are relying on a Texan to be accurate in anything he says you will be left holding the bag.

Keep spinning to make your talking crap about a kid going into his Sr year of HS seem better.

4 hours ago, Gametyme said:

Think about how sad your life has to be to troll a hs message board every day. 

I haven't posted in months, think tank.

But I have missed your constant ignorance and stupidity.

Maybe you want to serenade us with tales of Temple competing with Westlake again or how some crappy safety there is going to sign with Alabama.

4 hours ago, SeaShells21 said:

You have a lot of personal issues to work out with yourself.

You don't even seem to understand simple concepts spelled out in plain English.

Yet you think other people have issues?

Ha.

This is par for the course for these guys. The objective facts tell the story of Texas being an overrated and deluded football state. They can't argue it so they just resort to other tactics like playing dumb and claiming that others have issues.

1 minute ago, Atticus Finch said:

Then tell us right now who they are.

I'll take a shot.  

We've also learned that 52 percent of 5-star players get drafted and that 75 percent of those draftees are retained.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/1938590-whats-the-success-rate-for-5-star-recruits-reaching-the-nfl#:~:text=We've also learned that,of every five will not.

He's played against:

• Cade Klubnik (5* 2022)
  • Quinn Ewers (5* 2021)
  • JaTavion Sanders (5*2021)
  • David Hicks (5* 2023)
  • Anthony Hill (5* 2023)
  • Jackson Arnold (5* 2023) ****** he hasn't played against him outside of every practice he's had in HS*****

So it would appear based on averages on JUST the 5* players he's played iwth and against that ~3 will be drafted and ~2 will be retained.  I may have missed one, and would guess that some of the 4* or lower players will get drafted  and play in the NFL.  

4 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

Your number being from USA Football and not being totally accurate is just a fact.

Again, Texans thinks that inconvenient truths are "spin."

The number from the NFL on CBS too?  

There are a LOT of ways to answer the question I'd suggest.  Is it surprising you'd use the one to your benefit to call a kid "deluded".  Awesome.

14 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

If it's a Texan on this message board? Yes, no question.

You dug deep into birthplaces on pro-football-reference to try to manipulate the facts.

I didn’t do any digging jackass. I already knew about the site. 

Nobody understood your point because you never have one. Your sole existence on this fucking board is to start shit with Texans just for your own gitty pleasure.

So, here’s a plan for you, Guru, Los, Atticus and whatever you decide to name yourself in the future;

You can take yourself and your 10 accounts on here and go fuck yourself.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Atticus Finch said:

You don't even seem to understand simple concepts spelled out in plain English.

Yet you think other people have issues?

Ha.

This is par for the course for these guys. The objective facts tell the story of Texas being an overrated and deluded football state. They can't argue it so they just resort to other tactics like playing dumb and claiming that others have issues.

🖕🏻🖕🏻

10 minutes ago, SeaShells21 said:

Nobody understood your point because you never have one.

Speak for yourself.

How can I be any more clear that Texas doesn't have the most NFL players then posting a screenshot of the most NFL players......and Texas *not* being at the top of the list?

I love that you're pretending that it's confusing.

Total Texas move.

Obfuscate. Lie. Deflect.