What up Texas?

DevilDog

2 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

His point is AUG is basically similar to those NOLA teams he listed...(Which you made look like they can get beat by about anybody by listing the Karr score).

Long story short...He expects the same.

Calm ya nerves salty one.

If this is a glorified practice why the shade throwing.  All I've heard is how traditiin rich and all that talent at St. Aug.  Hell till this Desoto game no one here knew they haven't won a damn thing.  Neither had Desoto till a few yrs ago with a lot of talent.  So is that a Even Steven.   Easton and Karr looked good warming up and played like Pine 🌲

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Me too, I didn’t care too much about the game before but now hope it’s an ET/shiloh Christian type of beat down. 

I heard it will be on NFL network and a girls Flag Football game will be on the same day.  Now that we've been educated that St. Aug sucks.  I hope to never read another post bragging on all that talent.  Being the most talented and sucking in L.A.  that's hilarious. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You have been reading way too many shit posts from these fake texas urban cowboy's....

..............think for yourself, try. You are NOT even making sense, but I get you moved to Texas and need to bond. Good lcuk with that.

Ok Salty One.

Hopefully Aug is better than that 4-6 squad.

17 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I heard it will be on NFL network and a girls Flag Football game will be on the same day.  Now that we've been educated that St. Aug sucks.  I hope to never read another post bragging on all that talent.  Being the most talented and sucking in L.A.  that's hilarious. 

Sorta how WE ALL feel when you bring up EVERY team in East Texas that shits a football.

It's all good, bro!

29 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

If this is a glorified practice why the shade throwing.  All I've heard is how traditiin rich and all that talent at St. Aug.  Hell till this Desoto game no one here knew they haven't won a damn thing.  Neither had Desoto till a few yrs ago with a lot of talent.  So is that a Even Steven.   Easton and Karr looked good warming up and played like Pine 🌲

Nope.  Aug too inconsistent.  Can score with the likes of Zachary and Catholic. Also can struggle to score against the likes of Curtis, Rummel, Jesuit, and Brother Martin.

It's DeSoto's game to lose imo.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

Sure, ca troll...........you always have to resort to lying to try to save face. Warren Easton 2 State  Championships in 1921 and 1942.

Go cry to you mother about jserra, ca being the joke of high school football last year. Mommy loves you!

Stick that flag up your ass!

• 2 Warren Easton 1921, 1942

Do you bring them up yearly? 

When's the last time a NOLA school won the top division that you consider a power?

Hell,  ECA who dominated your state you try to minimize

1 hour ago, Frosty4024 said:

Hopefully Aug is better than that 4-6 squad.

Dude, Desoto beat 6A (8-5) Cedar Hill last year 45-0......if DeSoto can't beat St Aug by at least that they ain't shit.

Or, maybe Cedar Hill, TX is total garbage-they went 3 rounds last year....spin it however you want it to look. I'm past caring.

St Aug will NOT go undefeated in Louisiana this year no matter what 5 loss Warren  Easton did freakin 7 years ago in Texas.

Class 5A Division I

1. Longview

2. Denton Ryan

3. Aledo

4. College Station

5. Frisco Lone Star

6. Crosby

7. A&M Consolidated

8. Manvel

9. Mansfield Timberview

10. Amarillo Tascosa

Class 5A Division II

1. South Oak Cliff

2. Lovejoy

3. Liberty Hill

4. Fort Bend Marshall

5. Mansfield Summit

6. Argyle

7. Wichita Falls Rider

8. Leander Rouse

9. Colleyville Heritage

10. Texas High

Class 4A Division I

1. Stephenville

2. China Spring

3. Tyler Chapel Hill

4. El Campo

5. Celina

6. Calallen

7. Waco La Vega

8. Kilgore

9. Dumas

10. Kennedale

Class 4A Division II

1. Carthage

2. Gilmer

3. Wichita Falls Hirschi

4. West Orange-Stark

5. Texarkana Pleasant Grove

6. Cuero

7. Wimberley

8. Glen Rose

9. Silsbee

10. Geronimo Navarro

36 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Dude, Desoto beat 6A (8-5) Cedar Hill last year 45-0......if DeSoto can't beat St Aug by at least that they ain't shit.

Or, maybe Cedar Hill, TX is total garbage-they went 3 rounds last year....spin it however you want it to look. I'm past caring.

St Aug will NOT go undefeated in Louisiana this year no matter what 5 loss Warren  Easton did freakin 7 years ago in Texas.

Cedar Hill is now Dallas garbage..........maybe St Aug should have scheduled this Texas trash instead.

Calpeps Texas Preseason Top 10

DeSoto #6

Rank School State League Division W-L League W-L Division W-L Rating Schedule Strength Opponents' W-L
1 Guyer [John H.] (Denton, TX)   team preview   trend Texas 6A Region I District 5 6A 0-0 0-0 0-0 73.1 0 0-0
WINS: none, LOSSES: none

2 South Oak Cliff (Dallas, TX)   team preview   trend Texas 5A-2 Region II District 6 5A-2 0-0 0-0 0-0 70.6 0 0-0

3 Westlake (Austin, TX)   team preview   trend Texas 6A Region IV District 26 6A 0-0 0-0 0-0 67.3 0 0-0

4 Duncanville (TX)   team preview   trend Texas 6A Region II District 11 6A 0-0 0-0 0-0 66.8 0 0-0

5 North Shore (Houston, TX)   team preview   trend Texas 6A Region III District 21 6A 0-0 0-0 0-0 60.5 0 0-0

6 DeSoto (TX)   team preview   trend Texas 6A Region II District 11 6A 0-0 0-0 0-0 58.8 0 0-0

7 Carroll (Southlake, TX)   team preview   trend Texas 6A Region I District 4 6A 0-0 0-0 0-0 57.3 0 0-0

8 Parish Episcopal (Dallas, TX)   team preview   trend Texas TAPPS Division I District 1 TAPPS I 0-0 0-0 0-0 55.9 0 0-0

9 Allen (TX)   team preview   trend Texas 6A Region I District 5 6A 0-0 0-0 0-0 55.4 0 0-0

10 Paetow (Katy, TX)   team preview   trend Texas 6A Region III District 19 6A 0-0 0-0 0-0 54.5 0 0-0

12 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Liberty Hill's offense is quite tricky.  Hell they fooled the refs on a kid that was clearly tackled.  😒 

Got college station n lovejoy at the T Landry classic in week 1

China springs must have something down there b/c I thought for sure they graduated most of their team last year

Timpson and shiner still on top of 2A. I think Timpson takes it this year. Dalton brooks won’t be able to carry load by himself without his brother Doug 

• Like 1

Here is woodlands OL. Fairly talented, good size too. 

OT Ryan Hughes 6’6 295 Jr (TCU offer)
OG Cross Tucker 6’2 320 Sr (3 year starter)
OC Koltin Sieracki 6’3 305 Jr (5 major offers)
OG Warren Nolen 6’4 320 So (10 major offers)
OT Everett Champlin 6’4 275 Jr (0 offers “yet”)

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

?

Dude you on one of those twisting playground things we rode on as kids you spun that so hard. 🤣🤣🤣

All I said is hopefully they are better than last season's 4-6 team.

If not...it won't be close.

Easy on the sodium. Stop stressin'

(What da hell is that damn thing called?)